View Full Version : The things I find when reviewing content

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
For the geeks in all of us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgfnZZdMlI

SDLC put to Daft Punk.

salsashark
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM
While it's funny because it's true... It's not SDLC...

I'd say it's more of an argument for project management and requirements gathering.

OK, I have to go shoot myself now...

Zach929rr
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
I'd say it's more of an argument for project management and requirements gathering.

:lol:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 02:58 PM

Um...yep...I was gonna say...:lol:

salsashark
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:01 PM

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Deal with the people I have to develop web apps for and you to, my friend, will become a champion of requirements docs and scope control.

Zach929rr
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:14 PM
Deal with the people I have to develop web apps for and you to, my friend, will become a champion of requirements docs and scope control.

Indeed. Granted I haven't practiced project development in the real world, but I have done enough of it in my past 4 years of Info Systems studies to understand what you are talking about.

gtn
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:01 PM

Design technology infrastructure in a LARGE corporation and you will become a champion of requirements documents, scope control, and detailed design.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
Design technology infrastructure in a LARGE corporation and you will become a champion of requirements documents, scope control, and detailed design.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

All I can think about is Carl's (dm_gxsr) stories on the way he keeps documentation. That man could write a book on it!:lol: