PDA

View Full Version : Need help moving this Saturday o4/25

Matty
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm moving this Saturday and could use a couple of hands in the late morning early afternoon.

I'm actually not moving far. Literally 30 feet. I just need help moving my two couches, my TV, and my bed. There are no stairs involved. It's from the first floor in one building to the first floor in another building.

It would only be for an hour or so. I'll have beers!!!

I live in the Tech Center.
My address is:

Cierra Crest
4500 S. Monaco St.
Denver, Co. 80237.

Thanx.

eklew
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:48 PM
Sorry mang, racing this weekend.

Zach929rr
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
Might be able to lend you a hand if you can return the favor in about a month...

:D

Sean
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:06 PM
If you're in a bind I can ride down in the late afternoon. However, if someone closer works out, that's good.

Matty
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:33 PM
Might be able to lend you a hand if you can return the favor in about a month...

:D

If you're in a bind I can ride down in the late afternoon. However, if someone closer works out, that's good.

Zach and Sean, if i can't find anyone closer to help out i'll hit ya up. Hate for you guys to drive down here for an hour of help.

I've got Jeanna and Wayne already helping just need maybe two or three more people.

Tipys
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:31 PM
If i am not working I will drive up and help for a rum and coke.

tec
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 12:33 AM
i'm willing to help a fellow rider out. haven't been able to meet any around here yet. let me know if you still could use the help.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:30 AM
Matty...lemme know if you still need help come Saturday and I'll try to make it ALL the way up there for ya... =)

Fugayzin
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:05 AM
I haven't met you but I'm willing to lend a hand if you still need it. I work at 5:30 so I'm free during the day.

~Barn~
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:32 AM
Yo Matty.... If you don't get enough folks rounded up by the-day-of, gimme a call.

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:57 AM
Zach and Sean, if i can't find anyone closer to help out i'll hit ya up. Hate for you guys to drive down here for an hour of help.

I have no problem helping... I'll just need to favor returned in a month or so when I get outs of my current place :D

salsashark
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:02 AM
I told Bash I'd go down to the Springs to help them move, but if they don't need me, I'd be happy to give you a hand...

Matty
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:49 AM
Yo Matty.... If you don't get enough folks rounded up by the-day-of, gimme a call.

I told Bash I'd go down to the Springs to help them move, but if they don't need me, I'd be happy to give you a hand...

I have no problem helping... I'll just need to favor returned in a month or so when I get outs of my current place :D

Still waiting to hear back from a couple other people. if i dodn't hear back by tomorrow. I'll hit you guys up.

Thanx.

Devaclis
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Matty, do you have a specific time? the Pie and I will be riding back from Boulda on Saturday morning and I can move all that shit for ya.

Matty
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:58 AM
Matty, do you have a specific time? the Pie and I will be riding back from Boulda on Saturday morning and I can move all that shit for ya.
I figure somewhere around 11 or 12 would work best for everyone. I know Jeanna said she could help out around 11am.

Devaclis
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:59 AM
ok, lemme find out when we are returning.

Jason ON
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:59 AM
I'll help, I'm right down the road.

Matty
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:04 AM
I'll help, I'm right down the road.

Thanx Jason. I'll give ya a call tomorrow afternoon.

Shortcake
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:02 PM
Even earlier than 11 would be awesome!!! WE have somewhere to be around noon.

Matty
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Even earlier than 11 would be awesome!!! WE have somewhere to be around noon.
ok.... i'm going to see if they will give me the key tonite. But most likely i'll get it at 10am tomorrow. So just head over when you like. Thanx again Jeanna.

Moveman
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 09:35 AM
I can help ya Matty moving is my specialty..

Matty
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I can help ya Matty moving is my specialty..
sounds good.... PM me your number and i'll hit ya up.

or just cruise over around 11am.

thanx man.

kalibra
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I'll be there Matty,I can lend you a hand or two.I can be there at whatever time you need,just lemme know what works best for you.Based on above posts I will be there at ,let's say,11.00am unless you call me and tell me otherwise.see u manana.

Matty
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'll be there Matty,I can lend you a hand or two.I can be there at whatever time you need,just lemme know what works best for you.Based on above posts I will be there at ,let's say,11.00am unless you call me and tell me otherwise.see u manana.

Hahaha... you love me you all love me. lol.

But i think i got all the help i need. Kalibra. Don't think i'll need your help. but if you wanna roll by, feel free.

As of right now i got:

Jason, James, Jeanna, Chris, and maybe Dana, Linda, and Jeff.

Thanx again to all that volunteered.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Matty-

Make it around 8-9 a.m. and I can help....just don't think I'll be worth a damn after that. Been up all day and have the mid-shift tonight, so just getting off of it I probably won't last much longer than 8-9 a.m.

Let me know,
Randy

Sortarican
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 04:51 PM
See ya there at 11:00.

Matty
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Matty-

Make it around 8-9 a.m. and I can help....just don't think I'll be worth a damn after that. Been up all day and have the mid-shift tonight, so just getting off of it I probably won't last much longer than 8-9 a.m.

Let me know,
Randy

Randy thanx for the offer, but i don't get Keys to the new place till 10am.

if you wanna roll by and hangout for a lil bit, feel free.

See ya there at 11:00.

Right on......

Aphrodite
Sun Apr 26th, 2009, 09:51 AM
I really need to start checking this closer I could have helped I hope you got it OK

Matty
Sun Apr 26th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Thanx Chris, and the 4 J's = James, Jason, Jeff and Jeanna.

I'm all moved in, just need to clean up the old place and i'm set.

Again a big thanx to those that help and another thanx to those that volunteered.

Good friends are hard to find. And i'm glad i found me some.