PDA

View Full Version : need to borrow a strong ramp....

PhL0aTeR
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:24 PM
im going down to tejas to pick up a bronco i just bought..... wanted to toss the busa in the back of the one ton but i dont have a ramp... If its an issue, i can leave a deposit, or rent it, whatever.... holla at me

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:56 PM
Just find a loading dock...... easiest way

JohnEffinK
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
IF you need a ramp to load the bike, I gots one you can borrow.

In the Skyway/Cheyenne Canyon part of town.

Pm me.

John

The_Jackel
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:22 PM
You can always ask me buddy, only issue would be how long you need it for

PhL0aTeR
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:20 AM
Just find a loading dock...... easiest way

Only easiest if you have another person to drive to the loading dock while you ride.... plus finding a loading dock on the other end of my trip......

IF you need a ramp to load the bike, I gots one you can borrow.

In the Skyway/Cheyenne Canyon part of town.

Pm me.

John

im gonna need it when i get to my destination as well, thanks tho

You can always ask me buddy, only issue would be how long you need it for

Thanks, man.... I dont think it would be longer than a week. if you need it, i can leave you my trailer while im gone.

dm_gsxr
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:07 AM
I have a ramp as well although I'm up here in Broomfield. You're welcome to borrow it and return it when you're done.

Carl

JohnEffinK
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:33 AM
You can use it as long as you need it. It is in my storage unit right now.

John

The_Jackel
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:04 AM
ok looks like JohnE. is your answer. I dont have a backup at the shop and customers use it all the tme so a week is a little to long. SOrry man!

PhL0aTeR
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Cool, thanks John, i will pm you when im in need.....

spdr8cr02
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:31 AM
I have a spare... let me know if you dont find one.

Mental
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:54 AM
I know you have a plan, but I can't see it. How are you going to carry a ramp on a Busa?

and will a Busa even fit in a Bronco?

I ain't tryin to be a dick, I just can't see this.

dallas
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:14 AM
He is putting his Busa in the back of his 1-ton pick-up. I assume the Bronco is going on a trailer towed by the pick-up and the Busa is along for the ride and coming out of the truck in Texass for some two wheel action down there.

dm_gsxr
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:37 AM
I know you have a plan, but I can't see it. How are you going to carry a ramp on a Busa?

Lots of straps. And a little red flag on the back :)

Carl

Mental
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:12 AM
He is putting his Busa in the back of his 1-ton pick-up. I assume the Bronco is going on a trailer towed by the pick-up and the Busa is along for the ride and coming out of the truck in Texass for some two wheel action down there.

Oh damm it, I just re-read the friggin first post. Sorry, I'm an idiot and I am going for more coffee

dm_gsxr
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Oh damm it, I just re-read the friggin first post. Sorry, I'm an idiot and I am going for more coffee

Well you are mental :D

Carl

PhL0aTeR
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:56 AM

lolz... classic shit right there.... ive strapped a new rear tire to my back and rode to the shop before, but i dont think i can swing a ramp.... LOL... although i might be able to mount it on the back and use it as a wing to take flight? :drink:

anywho, D hit it on the head, with the exception of a tow bar and flat tracking, instead of trailering.