Bertha
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 09:53 AM
:puke:

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 09:55 AM
Your not allowed to respond to Yamaha related posts anymore Bertha! :evil:

Bertha
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:14 AM
dude... if it was a M1 i'd like it.. but the R1 is just sooo fucking nasty to start with....

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:16 AM
it looks weird where the fairing comes up to meet the frame next to the intake runners.... looks too bare or something. Other than that... me likey!

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:17 AM
dude... if it was a M1 i'd like it.. but the R1 is just sooo fucking nasty to start with....
so you like humping nasty things then?

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:20 AM
What part of "not allowed to post on Yamaha ralted topics" did you not understand!?! :lol:

I think your just bitter cuase you got the Honda :shock:

Bertha
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:55 AM
so you like humping nasty things then?

No I was trying to make the pictures better... that thing is so nasty that I thought it might break my camera.

Bertha
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:56 AM
What part of "not allowed to post on Yamaha ralted topics" did you not understand!?! :lol:

umm i'd rather have a 1000RR then that nasty R1...

ebazyl
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 11:02 AM
:slap:

1000rr -> sweet STREET bike

(let the shit talking begin) :D

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 12:41 PM

As a wise woman once said... "nobody said the boy had taste"

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 01:14 PM
No disprespect to Lomax who hooked me up with my carbon-fiber ones, but I do believe I will be getting those mirrors.

I think they are a little more in my price range, than say the Ohlins bits. Those will have to wait. :lol:

sprtbkbabe
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:21 PM
If it were a decent replica, why have mirrors at all?

To see Biaggi coming up on his arse?

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:24 PM
Just a DOT (or Euro. equivalent) thing,with the mirrors, lights, etc...

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM
Well if we're being 100% technical, it is just a replica of the paint on Rossi's bike...

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM
Oh, and don't you mean to see Max low-siding behind him? :lol:

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
:spit:

Anonymous
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 03:12 PM
:evil:
:up:

I saw another Rossi-replica '04 R1 not too long ago. I was trying to find the pic to post, but couldn't - it was at night, and the owner was on the bike, just about to ride off or something. I wanted to compare the two for differences (or see if they are the same), but oh well. :|

The Black Knight
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 03:48 PM
If it were a decent replica, why have mirrors at all?

To see Biaggi coming up on his arse?

Hmmm? 9 wins and the 2004 MotoGP Championship, doesn't sound like Rossi had to much trouble with Biaggi in his rearview.. oh that's right its cause he wasn't!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:

friscokidd
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 03:58 PM
I think i need a paper towl now :oops: :hump:

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 05:01 PM
:evil:
:up:

I saw another Rossi-replica '04 R1 not too long ago. I was trying to find the pic to post, but couldn't - it was at night, and the owner was on the bike, just about to ride off or something. I wanted to compare the two for differences (or see if they are the same), but oh well. :|

I have pics of an even better rep in better lighting on my other computer. I'm just too lazy to find them right now :lol:

Rick T.
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 06:07 PM
Hmmm... dunno - kinda gives me that "import racer" feel (ala Mitsubishi Evo VIII w/ lots of stickers). I prefer the Darth Vadar version pls...

Canuck
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 07:08 PM
:down: :?

The Black Knight
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 07:13 PM
:down: :?

:bs:

I absolutely love the bike.. I like my version better. Then again its my bike.. HAHA... Its a Yamaha so its excellent in my opinion! Although I do like how they were able to use the 46 on the front as the 46 that came in my kit was gigantic! and I couldn't use it...

green_zx7r
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:06 PM
Damn, hell yes! I love it.

This feels almost like a confession, but I cannot help but stare at the new 05 Black R1 with red trims on the rim. It is sexy as hell and makes me want to jump out of my Kawasaki skin.

Then again, if Kawasaki were smart and made the 06 ZX-10R look just like the new ZX-RR, I'd be all over that instead!

Akira7R
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 11:14 PM
looks good, but then again its the same like any other new bike out there , funny back in the days you could recognize the brand from a mille now imposible , they all look the same

-PUCK-
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 11:44 PM
Sooooo badass! I like a lot. 8)