PDA

View Full Version : SCR or Pueblo on Friday

RSVR4aCowboy
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 12:24 PM
Anyone interested in a little track time on Friday... either SCR or Pueblo? SCR is open test. Jay @ Pueblo needs to know ahead of time and he will come out and open it up. Post up if your interested.

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 01:48 PM
How much does Pueblo cost?

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 01:49 PM
$45 for the half day

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 01:51 PM
So the same as SCR, eh? Hmm?... Pueblo sounds like a track a little bit more up a big-bikes ally. :yumyum:

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:13 PM
Yuppers, same as Second Creek. Same gear regulations too.
Its an awesome track, great fun and nice long straight :D
By far my favorite track. I got fairly good there too. I haven't been in a long time :cry:

Go for it Barn, you'll have a blast.

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:18 PM
Anybody wanna trailer me out there? :lol:

Hoopty
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:25 PM
No, but I'd like to punch you in the throat. :D Does that count?

Feathered upstart!
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM
I'll throw five buck in for that :D

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:30 PM
No, but I'd like to punch you in the throat. :D Does that count?

Yeah, but I'm done letting you hit me for free, so have your escape route planned. :D

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
I wanna go!! I'll have to find a spare set of wheels first, though.

ebazyl
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 03:10 PM
I got an R1, if you want to do the wrenching + :cheers:

voncon
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 03:17 PM
I could be talked into the Pueblo - Friday thing. I haven't ridden there in years, and I just got the plastic in place, with a set of Bridgestones to burn up.

*MV* #33
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
I might be in Mikey,,, Just let me know if its on for sure.. ID much rarher do peeebloo.

MV

Lel
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 04:56 PM
I might be in for friday down at pueblo... will know shortely... my tires are kinda gone from pahrump though.

jason

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 05:13 PM
I'd be willing to pitch in gas $....

friscokidd
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 05:16 PM
DAM YALL!!! :scream1: why couldnt this be last friday :cry:

RSVR4aCowboy
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 05:44 PM
I'm thinking Pueblo also. I'd like to get there around 10:30 or 11:00. Does this work for everyone that can make it? If so, I'll call Jay tomorrow and let him know when we plan to be there on Friday.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM

Cool! I'll call ya.

I'm probably a no-go for Friday. I've been scrammblin' for the last few hours to get health insurance. I'll start again tomorrow but, I don't know when it will take effect. I don't wanna hit the track 'til I gots me some...

Polar X
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
Well I would like to go to either one, but I kinda need a babysitter :roll: for me :oops: . I have never riden on the track and want to follow someone around for a few laps at a mellow speed to learn what the hell I am doing.

That being said, BARN :hibye: I can help you with a trailer, but I am in Parker :| so how would you like to deal with getting the bike and what not :? I don't know where you are or even if you are close to me.

Anyone willing to do a little teaching/helping a newbie :banghead:
I am trying to get COGXXR to go and help me.

Devil954
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 06:08 PM
Mike I might be down for it I am gonna call and see if I can pick up my bodywork tomorrow :?

Lurch
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 06:10 PM
Let me check with the boss.

Lurch

UglyDogRacing
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 06:11 PM
If one you of you has room for my bike in your trailer (i am unemployed and broke) and Mike Vigil can get me some health insurance lined by Friday than I may go.

RSVR4aCowboy
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 06:39 PM
PolarX, just look us up down there and introduce yourself. We'll show you the way around. Course it's been so long since I rode down there, I may need some help :D

Bueller
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 06:59 PM
If there is any way in hell I will go, but I doubt it since I have some big shit going on at work on Sat. So Fri. is gonna be a stretch :cry:

*MV* #33
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 07:59 PM

Cool! I'll call ya.

I'm probably a no-go for Friday. I've been scrammblin' for the last few hours to get health insurance. I'll start again tomorrow but, I don't know when it will take effect. I don't wanna hit the track 'til I gots me some...

Dang it.. i forgot to call Kim back regarding that insurance.... Ive been so swamped with group insurance .. theres a few people waiting on me.
Sorry Kim & Dean

MV #33

~Barn~
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 09:28 PM
Come on Jim/Dean!! I don't have a job or insurance either!

Then again, you'll probably both be pressing harder than me, but still. :dunno:

Anyway, I'm not gonna convince ya to do what you don't wanna, but I'd like you guys to go.

POLAR. I've been on a race track all of 2 times, and neither was Pueblo, so consider me and you both eating at the kids table if we go.

All the guys here are super helpful, and will have awesome tips for the both of us, to navigate around safely. Main thing you're gonna hear is "hold your line", and you won't be a danger to anybody. They're gonna get around us, just fine. :lol:

As far as the trailer spot... I'll take it, if the offer is still open. I'm in Brighton, but I can just ride down to you with a backpack of all my crap and we can load it up. Maybe I can even take it down to you on Thursday night or something. I dunno, we can figure that out. Thanks a million for the offer though, that's awesome of you! :up:

Lel
Tue Feb 1st, 2005, 10:05 PM
Ill have a spot in my trailer, IF I go, I dont want to promise anyone that im going yet :P haha sorry. If I do end up going like I said I will have room and if someone needs a ride still by then, let me know.

Ill know a little more tomorrow or thrusday.

Jason

Ray-Ray
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Well, I just happen to have Friday off...... If I can get some tires I'm in!!

ebazyl
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:46 AM
I wanna go. :cry:

Any of you unemployed crakers want to be my stunt double at work? :sleeping:

Hoopty
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 08:11 AM
Fuggit Gene, let's shoot for Saturday. Otherwise, I need a stunt double too. :D

nileator01
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:32 AM
Oh man, I need to start putting my bike back together again.

I would have thought I'd be snowboarding in February, not looking at doing track days.

RSVR4aCowboy
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:43 AM
It's set up for Friday at Pueblo. Jay plans to be at the track @ 10 AM to open it up, so try to be there as close to 10 as possible.

*MV* #33
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:47 AM
It's set up for Friday at Pueblo. Jay plans to be at the track @ 10 AM to open it up, so try to be there as close to 10 as possible.

MV<-- Cant stop looking @ Cowboys Avatar Makes me thirsty for some milk. :hump:

Polar X
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:46 AM
No problem Barn, if Lel (Jason) goes, who is closer for you? I would think if we hit the road by 8am that should put us there between 10 and 10:30.

I plan on either meeting or picking up a nother friend in the springs, depends on if I can get 3 on the trailer. If not then he will meet us on the way. :guns:

As for the kids table :lol: I just hope I don't break any of the chairs, momma will be real upset :cry: .

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:06 AM
Come on Jim/Dean!! I don't have a job or insurance either!

...and you won't be taking turn 1 at somewhere over 170mph :D

I might just go down with the street setup...

ebazyl
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
Cool, Saturday it is, I will Jay and see if he want to make 2 trips out there.

Lel
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:09 AM
I live in superior, basically right near flatirions mall. Still dont know if Im going, depends on if I can get everything I need to done both for work and f00king school (damn paper due). Maybe I shoulda graduated college when I was supposed to! haha would have been a lot easier.

lel

Polar X
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:35 PM
For those of you going down, what time will you be rolling thru I-25 and Lincon? thats just south of park meadows. I would like to follow someone down there.

Lurch
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Boss gave me the :up:

So I guess I better put my shit back together. Now if Ray-Ray can just get some rubber. I may go into work early, then swing by and pickup Ray and then head. Should be going through I-25 and Lincoln about 8 or 8:30. That should get us down there about 10.

Lurch

Anonymous
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Not having the bike in race-ready condition is really starting to piss me off.......

Soon, says the Penske in the garage.

Hoopty
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
What do you have left to do, Ralph?

I'm down to tires, bodywork, PC3R and APE CCT. I can't wait to fookin ride it, I still haven't! :cry:

Anonymous
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Install the penske, get it to Marcus so he can fix the bent fork tube and set it up, put a 5.5" wheel on the back, would like a new chain (but not required just to ride it). Some rotors would kick ass as mine are warped to hell. New rearsets (protek SUCKS!), etc. Will need new shift forks before the end of the season.

Would love a quickshifter, but I don't need it, so it'll wait.

Tires would be nice too. :lol: Still working out who I'm gonna use for that. My bodywork is done, I just need to get my numbers and sponsor decals on it.

Devil954
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:07 PM
Hey hoopty if you are going down saturday post it , that would work better for me than friday

Hoopty
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Gene and I are planning to go Saturday. 8)

Devil954
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
what time you guys planning on heading down

~Barn~
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
No problem Barn, if Lel (Jason) goes, who is closer for you? I would think if we hit the road by 8am that should put us there between 10 and 10:30.

I plan on either meeting or picking up a nother friend in the springs, depends on if I can get 3 on the trailer. If not then he will meet us on the way. :guns:

As for the kids table :lol: I just hope I don't break any of the chairs, momma will be real upset :cry: .

Jason is closer, but it sounds like he is still on the fence, so just gimme a call sometime tomorrow after you get off work or whatever. We can talk about what the plan is, etc. If we need to hit the road by 8 on Friday, then I can just ride down there by 7 to get loaded up. This is gonna be a blast!

Hoopty
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:23 AM
Leaving the south side around 8-8:30 8)

*MV* #33
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Gene and I are planning to go Saturday. 8)

:loser:

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
:lol: :slap:

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
We are also set up for Saturday. The guy will be there between 10 and 11 to open the gates!

Brizz
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:26 PM
If any of yall need a place to chill let me know.

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:38 PM
You live in Pueblo?

Brizz
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:45 PM
No i live in the Springs.

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Cool, thanks for the offer. But I am a crasher, you sure you want all that blood on your floors?

Brizz
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:15 PM
I figure you can leave all that on the track. But if you need a place to rest hit me up.

Lel
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:36 PM
haha but gene for you to be there between 10-11 you need to plan on being there around 7-8. :lol:

lel

Hoopty
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:43 PM
is Gene on "tweaker" time? :lol:

Lel
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:48 PM
no its officially 'Bazyl Time'

whatever time he says + 3 hours then +/- 2 hours on that hahhahah.

:) haha but we like him anyways lol

Hoopty
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
Gene, let's meet at 5AM Saturday morning. :shock:

:lol:

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:41 PM
Jason - :slap: Just bacause you are 300 lbs +/- 2 gallons of Mayo does not mean you can use the Royal "we" :lol: - It all good, you should make it too if you can after work.

:lol: Well, worse case I will bring some lock cutters to Pueblo. So if we are a little late we can still get in.

jplracing
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Gene

See I not the only one that complains about boulder time

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:45 PM
:siesta: = Boulder time
:guinness: = Bazyl time
:D

Hoopty
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:46 PM
:siesta: + :guinness: = Hoopty time. :shock:

jplracing
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:47 PM
which = show up whenever you feel like it

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:50 PM
Hoopty :imwithstupid: you are definetly forgeting: :boobies:

Hoopty
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:07 PM
Very true, Gene! :idea: So like how about we're just really there at 8-8:30. :D

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
:turtle: I will make it.

Bueller
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Well after some outright lying and cheating at work I got Fri. off so I'm in! :yay: I could get a bike in my truck bed (trailer too small), might be too late to get anything together, but is anyone come up with a place on the southside to meet to drive down together, or is it everyone for themselves?

Lel
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Jason - :slap: Just bacause you are 300 lbs +/- 2 gallons of Mayo does not mean you can use the Royal "we" :lol: - It all good, you should make it too if you can after work.

:lol: Well, worse case I will bring some lock cutters to Pueblo. So if we are a little late we can still get in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

hey but this fat ass was only FOUR TENTHS!!!! of a second off you at pahrump, wheres those pink panties BEYOTCH :) hahahah

jplracing
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 05:12 PM
bueller

We are talking about Saturday for Pueblo. If I am wrong somebody let me know

Joe

Lurch
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 05:14 PM
Joe,

A bunch are going on Friday and some on Saturday.

Lurch

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 05:25 PM
hey but this fat ass was only FOUR TENTHS!!!! of a second off you at pahrump, wheres those pink panties BEYOTCH :) hahahah

Who is wearing the pink panties -> you, because you did not have the balls to bet. :P

Props on stepping up huge though! :up:

Lel
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
damnit i guess your right :) haha

ebazyl
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
Oh well, you day will come, just better not be tomorrow. :o

ebazyl
Mon Feb 7th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Joe - you successfuly made it on Bazyl time :guinness:
Lel - for the first time ever I made it early :shocked:

Lel