PDA

View Full Version : Mileage Contest

dm_gsxr
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 07:22 AM
You're not going to win if you don't ride.

Excellent riding weather this morning. Except for that 2 brain cell moron in the SUV this morning. Yea, your turn signal is on, that doesn't mean you can go, asshole.

Carl

BeoBe
Wed May 13th, 2009, 01:43 PM
lol.. looks like im going to lose unless i get out and run really fast and coast for awhile lol

Tipys
Wed May 13th, 2009, 01:55 PM
You're not going to win if you don't ride.

Excellent riding weather this morning. Except for that 2 brain cell moron in the SUV this morning. Yea, your turn signal is on, that doesn't mean you can go, asshole.

Carl

Looks like you had a fun ride to work too. Hot girl on cell phone no blinker. Just cause your hot doesnt mean you know how to drive.

Sean
Wed May 13th, 2009, 02:57 PM
I'm riding. But that 3 mile roundtrip commute doesn't really add up that fast :lol:

asp_125
Wed May 13th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Nice riding weather last night too, except for the idiot in the black Accord who decides to run the red by squeezing me out of my lane. Even the guy in the Cherokee you cut off thinks you're a dick. :321: to the girl with the phone in her ear in the silver sedan who cuts me off lane changing and not looking.

dm_gsxr
Wed May 13th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Moving to Longmont tomorrow. My commute goes from 19 miles to 4.5 miles. Now I'm going to have to go riding on the weekend :D

Carl