PDA

View Full Version : A Huuuuuuuge Thank You to the CSC Corner Crews

dirkterrell
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 07:45 AM
You guys are the best! It was awesome to see so many familiar faces in the corners. I know what it's like to do corner work all day especially when the weather is not so comfortable. I know all of the racers deeply appreciate what you all do! :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

I'm glad that I didn't have to make use of your services beyond the awesome flag communications you provided (Dutch almost got a chance to help me, though, when somebody ran into me on the exit of 7 during a practice session. Steering damper plus staying on the gas saved it, fortunately.). You guys and gals did great! I can't say it enough: Thank you!!!!

Dirk

Snowman
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Not a problem, man. Always there to watch your guys back. Having a sideline seat to was a privilege, seriously. Nothing like the smell of unburned race fuel in the morning. Smelled like... victory…

I was in turn 10 Saturday and just me and the prairie dogs in turn 3 Sunday. Luckily no rattle snakes in the pota-potties.

Most fun I have had working a corner and getting paid without having to give a cut to a pimp, in a long time.

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Dutch and I were happy to help.

Saturday morning sucked. Next time I'll come prepared. :up:

Spiderman
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 10:13 AM
You're welcome! 8)

The_Jackel
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Yes Sat morning was shitty cold, thanks to all you corner workers!

dragos13
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 03:38 PM
+1 thanks for all the help time and time again. I appreciate you guys and girls keeping us safe out there!!!

sprtbkbabe
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Randall and I got in our calisthetics on Turn 10...
well, I did :eyebrows:.

Jumping Jacks was the only way to keep warm :cold::cold::cold:

Snowman
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Sorry babe, didn't have time for anything else...

lovinCO
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Thank you to all the corner crew last weekend! And thanks for picking up the NovO crash, I'm glad it wasn't worse. After seeing that I was a little rattled to go back out and re-grid. :(

Snowman
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Did you get a view on what happened? All I heard was his bike stalled and he was hit from behind.

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM
You guys are the best! It was awesome to see so many familiar faces in the corners. I know what it's like to do corner work all day especially when the weather is not so comfortable. I know all of the racers deeply appreciate what you all do! :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

I'm glad that I didn't have to make use of your services beyond the awesome flag communications you provided (Dutch almost got a chance to help me, though, when somebody ran into me on the exit of 7 during a practice session. Steering damper plus staying on the gas saved it, fortunately.). You guys and gals did great! I can't say it enough: Thank you!!!!

Dirk

No problem. I'm just glad that I didn't have to use a flag for you. That was WAYYYY too close. I hope I get the chance to do it again.