PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong cleared, will race in Tour

TFOGGuys
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/04/24/armstrong.france.cleared/

I dunno about you, but if some dickwad asked me to pee in a cup in front of him 24 times in less than a year, I'd be a little pissy too...

sprtbkbabe
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM
dickwad... pee... = pissy ... :spit:

Nice conglomeration of verbiage Jim! HA!!!!!!!

Seriously, with as many ways you can dope in cycling, riders should each be mandated a piss watcher when accepted in the grander tours. Lance is a "dickwad" anyways. Great rider, exceptional athlete... but thoroughly considered one by those who work with him

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Seriously, with as many ways you can dope in cycling, riders should each be mandated a piss watcher when accepted in the grander tours. Lance is a "dickwad" anyways. Great rider, exceptional athlete... but thoroughly considered one by those who work with him
So you're saying that there needs to be a person who gets paid to watch dudes pee. Line up the fetishists...

TFOGGuys
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 05:57 PM
:spit:

Nice conglomeration of verbiage Jim! HA!!!!!!!

Looked at that way, you're right.....

I gotta go tinkle now... :piss:

wankel7
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I wonder if he will do the Leadville 100 this year?

Devaclis
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 09:22 AM
That would piss me off

It is a pet pee've of mine.

Mess with me and urin trouble!!

I wonder how this story leaked?

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 09:29 AM
That would piss me off

It is a pet pee've of mine.

Mess with me and urin trouble!!

I wonder how this story leaked?
You're lucky walmart's outta ammo...

sprtbkbabe
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 07:39 PM
So you're saying that there needs to be a person who gets paid to watch dudes pee. Line up the fetishists...

Oh, pick me, pick me! I KNEW there was a niche for me in this world! :hump:

I'll let you "observe" the girls Chris. They may not care, most of 'em like the other girl riders, tho, just to warn ya