PDA

View Full Version : Update...

marcus mcbain
Wed Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:14 PM
First off, I wanted to let everyone know that I will have all emails and service requests answered by tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I spent 5 solid days in Colorado slammed with business and then drank as much Tequilla at the MRA banquet as I did at the CMRA banquet. I then had to drive back to Texas with a hangover on Sunday to try and beat a horrific ice/snow storm (didn't happen).

http://www.roadracinghelp.com/pics/P1010013.JPG
http://www.roadracinghelp.com/pics/P1010009.JPG

Anyway, I am back in full stride

Marcus

Jenny
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:00 AM
Heh! Isn't that considered a horrific ice/snow storm in Texas anyways?? :P

Hoopty
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:17 AM
:drink: Damn alcoholics! :lol:

friscokidd
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Dam Houston Alcoholics :drink: :cheers:

Anonymous
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:21 AM
Is that what you Texans consider bad weather? :lol:

I'm still have more snow and ice than that in my driveway.

;)

marcus mcbain
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:26 AM
Actually, I hit a spot in between Kit Carson and Lamar and the whole truck got covered in about an inch of ice in about 2 minutes. The damn windshield wipers got all iced up. I couldn't see, and since there were a line of about 40 cars/trucks all using each other as reference points, I couldn't pull off because of this and the fact they hadn't plowed anywhere but the lanes. I drove for about 40 miles in white out conditions, ice on the road, and trying to use a 2 inch spot on my winshield to see with.

The pictures taken were about 2 1/2 hours later when I was just getting into Texas.

Anyway, it sucked!!!

Marcus

Anonymous
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:32 AM
:roll: blah blah blah

In Colorado we call that "a rainstorm". :lol:

;) just bustin your chops dude.

Deuce
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
Marcus I suggest teaching Ralph the Mouth (thats what his boyfriend Hoopty loving calls him) a lesson. When you work on his forks fill 'em halfway up with cement. :lol:

Deuce

Anonymous
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Marcus I suggest teaching Ralph the Mouth (thats what his boyfriend Hoopty loving calls him) a lesson. When you work on his forks fill 'em halfway up with cement. :lol:

Deuce

Why, so I can crash like you? :lol:

Deuce
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:48 PM

Deuce

Why, so I can crash like you? :lol:

I crashed cause i'm a 'tard. :lol: On second thought your fucked too. :lol: bahahahahahahahaha

Deuce

Anonymous
Thu Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah?!?!

umm.. shit. :|

HDave
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Let me know when you are back in Denver - got some more business for ya.