PDA

View Full Version : Someone else goes Mantal

Mental
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 09:29 PM
So I stole this from Chuck Lorre, but it sounds like something I would say...

Its not in the archives yet, so I hafta do this from memory. Bear with me;

"For months I've woken up to a mysterious, intermittent banging sound coming from somewhere in my home. I can't tell you how many mornings I groggily walked around in my pajamas searching for its cause. Frustrated by my inability to locate the source of the banging, I falsely accused my ancient refrigerator and began seeking a replacement. But then I caught a break. Rising early one morning for reasons urinary, I stumbled across the real source of the strange noise -- a small, yellow-breasted bird living in a tree next to the kitchen window. Periodically, he would fly to the window, furiously peck at it with his beak, then quickly retreat to a nearby branch. At first I assumed that the morning light caused him to see his reflection and, being of limited intelligence, or filled with self-loathing, attack it. But once again, my initial instinct proved to be wrong. After a long conversation with the bird, I learned that he was banging on the window because he had it in for my refrigerator. I have since apologized to the fridge, but it has been, not surprisingly, cool towards me.

Sorry, that really wasn't worth the journey."

Your welcome.

Tipys
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Mantal?

Bueller
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Irownee

Mental
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Mantal?
Sound it out, its the southern pronouncation.

Edited to the actual statement
Find that and others here;
http://www.chucklorre.com/index-2hm.php?p=250

Tipys
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 09:43 AM
But I am only sorta from the south

Spiderman
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Mantal?
... :imwithstupid:

Irownee
That is rather ironical, isn't it?

Sound it out, its the southern pronouncation.
Ah, so it's the ledge on top of the fireplace, then. Got it! :up:

Mental
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 11:34 AM
... Ah, so it's the ledge on top of the fireplace, then. Got it! :up:

Whatever ya blubber-eating freak. If I had put an "eh" on the end, doused it in beer and served it with a Timmy Horton's doughnut, you'd get it.

In the south, cradle of civilization (think about it, all great civilizations started in warm climates, the only thing cold ever gave us was raping and pilaging Vikings, who, also by the way, went looking for warmer climates) you sound out yer vowels. Ya idgit.

Go here (http://www.unknownhinson.com/); and listen to all the songs. If you ain't talking right, keep listening until ya are. Then when ya come back, the thread title, along with life in general, will make much more sense.

Spiderman
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 12:04 PM
:roll:

Mental
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 12:14 PM
You liketeded it.

dallas
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 12:18 PM
You liketeded it, eh.
There, I fixeteded it for you so Bob would understand.

Tipys
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Damn people from other places then me

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
There will be no knocking of the almighty Timmy Horton's on this board either!!! lol

Mental
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 08:06 AM
There will be no knocking of the almighty Timmy Horton's on this board either!!! lol

Oh no, I work with too many Canukastanians and have voyaged to the great white north waaay to much to question the mighty Timmy's. In fact, when my Canadian brothers go home I ask them to bring me a tin of Timmy's coffee.

I'm just giving Bob the bidness, cuz....well...this is CSC

Tipys
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I will knock on what ever I want um k.

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Oh no, I work with too many Canukastanians and have voyaged to the great white north waaay to much to question the mighty Timmy's. In fact, when my Canadian brothers go home I ask them to bring me a tin of Timmy's coffee.

I'm just giving Bob the bidness, cuz....well...this is CSC
hehe..yup! My family never has to ask me what I want for my bday or for Christmas...they always just get me my Timmy's coffee! I was stoked to see they have an online store where you can order their (evidently crack-laced) coffee...but was crushed to see that it is only shipped within Canada.
Bastards.
lol

(There is a new Timmy's opening back in my hometown and my brother is looking to get a job there on the side - I'll totally hijack any employee discount he gets!)

Mental
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:34 AM
They have them in Michigan

dallas
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
hehe..yup! My family never has to ask me what I want for my bday or for Christmas...they always just get me my Timmy's coffee! I was stoked to see they have an online store where you can order their (evidently crack-laced) coffee...but was crushed to see that it is only shipped within Canada.
Bastards.
lol

(There is a new Timmy's opening back in my hometown and my brother is looking to get a job there on the side - I'll totally hijack any employee discount he gets!)
Where the hell are you from?

(Insert slack-jawwed 'ya'll ain't from around here' joke here)

Tipys
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:37 AM
^^^She is a damn Buckeye

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
^^^She is a damn Buckeye
Contain yourself there skippy...you can only dream of achieving the Buckeye greatness!
So yes Dallas, you have met another Ohioan, throw me in there with Chris =)

Mental...they're popping up like weeds in the mid-west, too bad they didn't hit Ohio until after I left! Wanna open one up in CO wif me???? I swear, I'd never leave the place! lol

dallas
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Contain yourself there skippy...you can only dream of achieving the Buckeye greatness!
So yes Dallas, you have met another Ohioan, throw me in there with Chris =)
Buckeye greatness? As a Colorado Native, is that supposed to mean something to me?

Ohio huh? Flush twice, it's a long way to Ohio!!!!

Tipys
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I don't need or want this so call Buckeye greatness. I already made it past the 3rd grade.

Mental
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 12:02 PM
...Mental...they're popping up like weeds in the mid-west, too bad they didn't hit Ohio until after I left! Wanna open one up in CO wif me???? I swear, I'd never leave the place! lol

Given the high Canadian population here in C Springs, it would probably do well.

http://www.timhortons.com/us/en/join/franchising_us.html

You're a lady and get prefernce for business loans and grants....I'm just saying....

FYI, Ashland Kentucky, 20 hours away....
http://www.timhortons.com/us/locator/index.html

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I don't need or want this so call Buckeye greatness. I already made it past the 3rd grade.
It doesn't count if your teachers keep passing you so they just won't have to deal with your ass for another year! ...said with all my love dear... hehe

Given the high candian population here in C Springs, it would probably do well.

http://www.timhortons.com/us/en/join/franchising_us.html

You're a lady and get prefernce for business loans and grants....I'm just saying....

FYI, Ashland Kentucky, 20 hours away....

WTF is up with only expanding into Syracuse and IN? grrr! We can start running a black market here on the goods and pull in a pretty penny! lol
Although did ya see that they have a trip planner? Whaddya say we saddle up and keep a few bags empty for the coffee on the return trip? :yumyum:

Drift
Fri May 1st, 2009, 03:19 PM
...FYI, Ashland Kentucky, 20 hours away...

What?!?...you can't make it there any quicker than that...with the GIXXR?

dallas
Fri May 1st, 2009, 04:05 PM
Saying quick and GIXXR with a reference to Mental is like saying Jumbo Shrimp.......just doesn't compute........

Mental
Fri May 1st, 2009, 04:07 PM
What?!?...you can't make it there any quicker than that...with the GIXXR?
Hard to ride with a cup of coffee...the Bimmer on the other hand...

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri May 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM
Hard to ride with a cup of coffee...the Bimmer on the other hand...
In addition to the fact that it would be sheer stupidity to risk spilling that delicious hot beverage! haha