PDA

View Full Version : When pigs fly....

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Deleted for faint of heart. ;)

Matty
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 10:58 AM
not really all that funny when you think about it.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:03 AM
not really all that funny when you think about it.
Hey! What hell do you think you're doing "thinking" on this board, huh?

Matty
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:08 AM
just seems a lil racist to me.

then again it's just an opinion.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:09 AM
just seems a lil racist to me.

then again it's just an opinion.

It is.

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:19 AM
How do you figure?

brennahm
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Could it be the idea of a president having black skin, and that idea being related to an impossible fantasy idea?

Most people would interpret that to mean a black man will never be president. Generally this would be said by someone who doesn't want a black president. They would be a racist.

Devaclis
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I am racist. So are you.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I am racist. So are you.
Hey, that's not funny. One of my friends is a racist...

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Could it be the idea of a president having black skin, and that idea being related to an impossible fantasy idea?

Most people would interpret that to mean a black man will never be president. Generally this would be said by someone who doesn't want a black president. They would be a racist.
I see where you're coming from, but it has nothing to do with that. It says that "it was once said". Which it was, a lot actually, I didn't even think America as a whole would ever vote in a black president, but it happened.

If anyone's really that offended by this joke that was sent to me, I'll delete it.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Also, let us not forget that when Obama was elected, the moratorium on racist jokes & comments was temporarily lifted, resulting a SEVERAL racist-themed text messages & jokes being exchanged...

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Also, let us not forget that when Obama was elected, the moratorium on racist jokes & comments was temporarily lifted, resulting a SEVERAL racist-themed text messages & jokes being exchanged...
Yeah, and I received some of those, but would never pass them along. Never thought of this one as racist, but apparently I was wrong?

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Well you're Native American, so I think the rule states that since you're already a minority, then it's ok to be racist.

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Well you're Native American, so I think the rule states that since you're already a minority, then it's ok to be racist.
Shut it honky!

Shea
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:44 AM
eh, I'm with Matty.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:44 AM
eh, I'm with Matty.
Quoted for proof!

Shea
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Quoted for proof!

Wait, uh...let me rephrase!!! :)

Nick_Ninja
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:53 AM
How do you figure?

Posted under Jokes & Stuff there is no problem. Nevermind.

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Posted under Jokes & Stuff there is no problem. Nevermind.
That's not the Jeff I've been bragging about. :lol:

brennahm
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I probably wouldn't have said it, not that I didn't believe it, but there are a lot of assholes out there who would jump on your case for saying something like that. Like the guy in post #7...

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I probably wouldn't have said it, not that I didn't believe it, but there are a lot of assholes out there who would jump on your case for saying something like that. Like the guy in post #7...
We should kick that guy's ass. :lol: But seriously, sorry if it offended anyone.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 12:15 PM
We should kick that guy's ass. :lol: But seriously, sorry if it offended anyone.
You offend me :D

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 12:25 PM
You offend me :D
I'm offended that you're offended by me.

Matty
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 01:35 PM
eh, I'm with Matty.

Quoted for proof!

As it will be in my signature for now on!!!

Wait, uh...let me rephrase!!! :)

too late!!!

But seriously, sorry if it offended anyone.

No worries buddy!!!!