PDA

View Full Version : Cygnus Performance (Subaru)

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM
If you own a Subie, whether it be a WRX, STi or whatever that you would like to see some nice performance gains give Geoff at Cygnus Performance a call. He has all the mods you need to make your ride even better. A couple of us on the board have worked with this guy and he is great.

I've been doing a lot of research on modifications I would like to do with my 2006 STi. After speaking with several vendors, I came across Geoff from a friend on here. This guy is top notch among those out there. He really has a passion for what he does and conducts business in a way that is second to none. We spoke all through the upgrade scenario's and possible applications from street, autoX, track days, and rally.

I ordered a Cobb AP from him and received the tracking number quickly via email. I got the AP a day earlier than I was supposed to with free shipping.

One of the good guys out there that really works great with his customers and cares about his business. Geoff will meet or beat just about any price out there.

Give this guy a shot and you will be very happy!

http://www.cygnusperformance.com/

321-600-0889

geoff@cygnusperformance.com

AIM or Yahoo Messenger: CygnusPerf

Tell Geoff that Randy sent you his way.

Slo
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 09:03 AM
What kind of market is he geared towards and does he have a dyno? What kind of experience does he have besides normal off the shelf items?

Matty
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
wondering the samething.

i usually hit up Troy over at Suba Performance.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
PM'd.

Gregger
Sun May 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Also interested.. Getting ready to go Stage II on my 08 STI, as well as some suspension mods to get ready for track season.