PDA

View Full Version : Borrow a Trailer

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 10:57 AM
Need some help! Is there anyone willing to lend me a trailer for Saturday afternoon. Going to Milliken, Co to pick up a track bike and I need a 4 pin trailer. Thanks!

JP

rybo
Fri May 1st, 2009, 11:24 AM
JP,

I live in Milliken and can bring it to the Fay Myers open house for you if you want.

Scott

eklew
Fri May 1st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Oh shit, JP got a track bike!!!!

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 12:49 PM
JP,

I live in Milliken and can bring it to the Fay Myers open house for you if you want.

Scott

Scott
That would be awesome, :up: but how would I pay the guy! Also, I want to check out the bike. Thanks!

JP

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 12:49 PM
Oh shit, JP got a track bike!!!!

I'm excited bro...can't wait to try it out!

Vehicle 1
Fri May 1st, 2009, 12:57 PM
You can use mine... but I may leave Sat. mid morning. So you would need to get it earlier than 10AM on Sat. If you want it, let me know and I'll PM you my address/#

It's a 5x8 enclosed, 4 pin, w/ chock and straps, so you would be all set...

D.

TopTier
Fri May 1st, 2009, 01:00 PM
What are you getting?

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 01:02 PM
You can use mine... but I may leave Sat. mid morning. So you would need to get it earlier than 10AM on Sat. If you want it, let me know and I'll PM you my address/#

It's a 5x8 enclosed, 4 pin, w/ chock and straps, so you would be all set...

D.

D
Thank you so much! I will take your offer! I can pick it up tonight so I don't have to bother you guys first thing Saturday morning. I don't plan on leaving to Milliken until 4pm.

JP

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 01:05 PM
What are you getting?

I'm getting an 03 R6 with approx 7k miles on it. Track ready!

Sully
Fri May 1st, 2009, 01:24 PM
Is this Wahoo's racebike ? :)

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 01:38 PM
Is this Wahoo's racebike ? :)

Yup!

Sully
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:04 PM
Nice :up: Congrats!!

rybo
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Scott
That would be awesome, :up: but how would I pay the guy! Also, I want to check out the bike. Thanks!

JP

JP

I know the owner and the bike really well. I can bring the money up for him after delivering the bike if you want.

Let me know. I can load it up tonight, Curtis only lives a couple miles from me.

Scott

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:16 PM
JP

I know the owner and the bike really well. I can bring the money up for him after delivering the bike if you want.

Let me know. I can load it up tonight, Curtis only lives a couple miles from me.

Scott

Scott
I was able to get a trailer from Vehicle 1...this would be a great road trip for the family and I, being that we have yet to go that side of town. Thanks for everything though Scott, your the shissnet.

JP

rybo
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:20 PM
Cool beans!

Pm sent with phone number. Call when you're in the area!

JPrider
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM
Cool beans!

Pm sent with phone number. Call when you're in the area!

Will do!