PDA

View Full Version : Moving-in Day! May 16th

dm_gsxr
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 05:35 PM
Looking for some moving in help on the 16th starting about 7amish. We have four SmartBoxes (like PODS but smaller) that I'd like to get unpacked before Rita has to head out of town. She'll be there with a clipboard to direct but with a weak back, I won't let her carry much (it'd suck to be in pain while traveling).

We'll provide bagels and drinks for the start and pizza (and drinks of course) for the sitting around after.

Address is 46 Cornell Road in Longmont. Let me know if you're coming so we have sufficient refreshments. I'll post here in case something falls through of course.

Thanks in advance.

Carl

BeoBe
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 07:44 PM
If you werent so far away id totally help out...

Matty
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
Carl.... i wish i could help, but i'll be out in SoCal.

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 09:06 PM
I'm working all day at the hospital on the 16th...but if you need any help later in the week, lemme know!

ChrisCBX
Sun May 3rd, 2009, 09:42 AM
Most saturday's I'm free except for that one.:( Otherwise, I'd lend a hand. If you need help other days/times or need something moved with a pick up/trailer, let me know.

Chris

rforsythe
Sun May 3rd, 2009, 05:55 PM
I think I can help ya out Carl

CurtisRR
Sun May 3rd, 2009, 07:10 PM
I am free until about 11. Are there many stairs? My hips don't like stairs.

dm_gsxr
Sun May 3rd, 2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the replies. Appreciate the effort :)

Don't forget tech day was moved to Saturday in case you were planning on going.

I am free until about 11. Are there many stairs? My hips don't like stairs.

We got a ranch so half is one level, half is basement. We can adjust without a problem and keep you on the main level easily enough. Just identify yourself as stairs challenged :D

Thanks again.

Carl

CurtisRR
Sun May 3rd, 2009, 10:09 PM
Just identify yourself as stairs challenged :D

Thanks again.

Carl

Yeah I'm a hell of a lot more than just that, hopefully I won't have to list them all. :)

dm_gsxr
Mon May 4th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Rita has put her foot down. No earlier than 10am :)

She's not a morning person if you didn't get it (I'm usually up no later than 7 on a weekend :) )

Carl

BlueDog
Mon May 4th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Dang, I'm close enough in Fort Collins but dunno as I am actually moving in to a new place starting the 15th... If there is still stuff left over that needs moving a few days later I would be willing to help ya out.

honey
Mon May 4th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Sorry - would love to help but I'm attending tech day and playing volleyball (for charity) after that.

rforsythe
Fri May 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM
See ya at about 10!

It's Cornell Drive, not road, right?

dm_gsxr
Fri May 15th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Cornell Drive, correct.

Quick directions:

You're heading to Mountain View Road which is between 15th and 17th Street.

If you're on Hover or Main, head west on Mountain View. If you're on Airport Road, head east on Mountain View.

Cornell Drive is a cross street. Head north on Cornell. Follow it around to the right. You'll see the Smartboxes (four) in the driveway.

And thanks to anyone who shows up. We unloaded the truck twice pretty quickly so we should be done at noon, certainly no later than 1.

Carl

dm_gsxr
Sat May 16th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Big thanks to Ralph and Curtis for dropping by to help us move in. Sorry I missed you Curtis. The poor 'busa's regulator seems to be having a problem (posted in the tech section).

Ralph, I think you left your gloves behind.

See you all at the next ride I make and thanks once again.

Carl

rforsythe
Sat May 16th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I realized my gloves were at your place as I was demolishing a gigantic lilac bush and 3 trees behind the house and pondering what it'd be like to have those on... :lol: I'll get 'em from you at some point.