PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Credit Card Interest?

DavidofColorado
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I know that when you owe them money they charge 20% interest and it hurts. But what about when you over pay the card and it has a plus balance on there? Will it collect interest for me?

~Barn~
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:13 PM
No... No it will not.

If anything, they'll probably make you jump through hoops to get it returned to you, in hopes (read: pressure) of just getting you to use the card, and thus using the +balance.
:dunno:

BigE
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:13 PM
:pointlaugh:, You have to request getting your overpayment back from them let alone thinking you're going to get any interest back. A credit card company is definitely not going to give you interest on anything.

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Credit Cards = White Man's Slavery

Snowman
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Credit cards are legalized loan sharking.

Name anyone else who can charge 30% interest, change the rules without telling you and charge fees they make up on the fly without them getting arrested.

~Barn~
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:27 PM
The mafia.

BigE
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Credit cards are legalized loan sharking.

Name anyone else who can charge 30% interest, change the rules without telling you and charge fees they make up on the fly without them getting arrested.

Aint' that the truth!

The mafia.

That too!

Devaclis
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Dude, I took out a loan for a good amount of money almost 2 years ago. when I paid it back I had to ask the lender to PLEASE let me pay some interest on the loan because they would not accept it. True Story!

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Dude, I took out a loan for a good amount of money almost 2 years ago. when I paid it back I had to ask the lender to PLEASE let me pay some interest on the loan because they would not accept it. True Story!

Yeah, but what do you have to show in liquid assets?

** waits for tweaked response **

DavidofColorado
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Well damn. Maybe I should call them ask when they are going to pay their balance off. And I should charge them late charges? Nah, never work but it would be nice to get them back for once.

Devaclis
Tue May 5th, 2009, 01:38 PM
haha I had nothing!!

/fireball

puckstr
Tue May 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Credit Cards = White Man's Slavery

Amen brother. I run cash only.

Horsman
Tue May 5th, 2009, 02:25 PM
haha I had nothing!!

/fireball

FIREBALL!!! and I drank half that the last time I was at your house!!!
I have a feel'n for Fireballs!!!:drink:
~~~~~ CINCO DE MAYO ~~~~~~