PDA

View Full Version : 5-22,23,24 @moco

flamed1
Tue May 5th, 2009, 06:17 PM
My wife and I are planning to be there for that weekend to celebrate our 10 yr anniversery. We met riding bikes! You may or may not remember us from the last two years. Hope to see some of you all again. We are the 2 from Kansas on the Black and Red FZ1's. My wife has the tag that says MEOW and has cat ears on her helmet. Any imput on road conditions would be appriciated.
Later
Pat

Zach929rr
Tue May 5th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Roads are look pretty good besides the occasional runoff and sand patches.

Bueller
Tue May 5th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Renata and I will try to hook up on a ride with you guys for sure. We were the couple 2up on the TLS (now on a Buell). We enjoyed the ride with you guys last year and while you are celebrating your anniversery we will be celebrating Nauty's birthday.

flamed1
Tue May 5th, 2009, 09:23 PM
We are looking forward to it. I will send you our phone #'s before we head that way.
Thanks
Pat

Matty
Tue May 5th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Ya i remember last year taking a 6 pointer ticket for the team!!!

See ya when you two get here.

flamed1
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Ya i remember last year taking a 6 pointer ticket for the team!!!

See ya when you two get here.

Denise and I rode in Arkansas the year before and she ended up with a 108mph in a 55. That was rosie! So it comes arround. LOL:scramble:

Matty
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:10 AM
PM me your nember when you get out here.

flamed1
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:45 PM
PM me your nember when you get out here.

k:)

flamed1
Sat May 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM
:cry::cry:I'm keeping an eye on the long range forcast and that weekend looks a little soggy. If the chance of rain increases any more I might have to go to Eureka Springs, Arkansas instead. Don't really wanna go that way but I do wanna have a great weekend for our anniversary. Hope the weather looks beter soon.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bueller
Sat May 16th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Yesterday it was supposed to rain today, Today it was just beautiful. It changes daily.

Sleev
Wed May 20th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Yesterday it was supposed to rain today, Today it was just beautiful. It changes hourly.
fixxed