PDA

View Full Version : Do you still live with your parents?

BondiBeach
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:06 AM
lol. It's time for you to move out.

jimwallace
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM
hahahahaha.....this should be interesting......

Captain Obvious
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I wish they had a basement. Good food, less bills, pool.

dm_gsxr
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Nah. They're both in the ground back in Virginia.

Carl

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:15 AM
...k...

I predict a misspelled diatribe from Trevor any time now...

Nick_Ninja
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:16 AM
lol. It's time for you to move out.

............... and in with your Mom. :hump:

BondiBeach
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:16 AM
I wish they had a basement. Good food, less bills, pool.

I miss the good food sometimes, but I'm much better off living in my own place.... you know what I mean.

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I would love to live with my parents again. They are the most badass mother fathers I know.

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:22 AM
:spit:

You missed me by like a week, Bondi!

asp_125
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:23 AM
mmm... mom's home cooking ftw!

BondiBeach
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:28 AM
:spit:

You missed me by like a week, Bondi!

Ah! So what's up?

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Ah! So what's up?

Oh, you know..... work, social life, commute, the usual... My room is still mostly the same though, from when I last checked. You ever catch that flick Failure to Launch? Anyway...

But yeah... instead of a knock on my door, I know get phone calls for PC Tech Support. ;)

BondiBeach
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Oh, you know..... work, social life, commute, the usual... My room is still mostly the same though, from when I last checked. You ever catch that flick Failure to Launch? Anyway...

But yeah... instead of a knock on my door, I know get phone calls for PC Tech Support. ;)

Yeh I saw that movie. I moved out couple yrs. ago after college, The last time I check my old room it's was converted to exercise area, so now they just come and visit me.

Mizzybeff
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:21 AM
I live with my parents. but I have been here since february and i haev a damn good reason to live with them.

I had to make a quick exit from living with my abusive husband and have been without a job since I left him. Now that I have a job, I don't start till June 8th and then its going to take me at least 2 months to rebuild my savings etc enough to move out. grrrrrr. oh well I do have to agree cheap bills and free sitters can't complain too much.

y_merkle
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:42 AM
I do and I call them my roomates! J/K

Captain Obvious
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I would love to live with my parents again. They are the most badass mother fathers I know.

Does this mean you have 2 fathers?

Matty
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:06 AM
I do and I call them my roomates! J/K
do you sleep in a racecar bed as well??? Cause that would be awesome. lol.

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:09 AM
SometimesI wish I did, Home cooking which I took for granted( no more biscuits and gravy) or cassaroles. No more paying rent. But on the other hand, could not drink as much, come home late, have.....close connections with other beings, throw garage parties, burn anything, the list goes on. I could do all that stuff at my dad's though. Maybe part of the reasons why my parents divorced when I was two.

Captain Obvious
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:16 AM
SometimesI wish I did, Home cooking which I took for granted( no more biscuits and gravy) or cassaroles. No more paying rent. But on the other hand, could not drink as much, come home late, have.....close connections with other beings, throw garage parties, burn anything, the list goes on. I could do all that stuff at my dad's though. Maybe part of the reasons why my parents divorced when I was two.
Haha, your response makes it sound like the list of items you did when you were 2, includes:
burn stuff
throw garage parties
close connections
come home late.

Who are you, the E-trade baby?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-QU3fFvMj4

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Haha, your response makes it sound like the list of items you did when you were 2, includes:
burn stuff
throw garage parties
close connections
come home late.

Who are you, the E-trade baby?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-QU3fFvMj4

Hey man, sorry your a geezer and you don't like to party anymore, Send me your address and I can help you out with some diapers. Garage parties are the sheit. You must have been playing with your calculator when they were going on.

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:45 AM
do you sleep in a racecar bed as well??? Cause that would be awesome. lol.

Yes! For my birthday, my parents are buying me new tires and an alarm for it! Too bad I had to get rid of my bunk beds :(

Bruizza
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I do not live with my parents but man every time I send off my mortgage payment I kind of wish I did.

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Better yet, Captain, Lets party, send me a message and I'll get an ambulance with a defibulator on stand by for ya.

Snowman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Ah yes, to be in your 20’s, be immortal and still have a functioning liver.

salsashark
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:57 AM

:lol: I was thinking the same thing...

At what point does the word party stop being a verb?

Snowman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I think it’s after your first born or when you wake up next to someone and realize they are the same sex, whichever comes first.

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Sometimes it's NEVER.... party until it kills you... :drink:

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:05 PM

At what point do you become to old to NOT use party as a verb? BEST guys I ever partied with were in their late fifties early sixties. Wolfman(Lynyrd Skynyrd) loves to party, just does not drink alcohol anymore, drinks pepsi one instead. I guess when I was partyin with the older guys, ya'll were asleep. Have fun humping your pilllows

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yes! For my birthday, my parents are buying me new tires and an alarm for it! Too bad I had to get rid of my bunk beds :(
Yeah right, you'll probably lowside your race car bed! :lol:

...and since when has age kept you from thinking you're immortal? I mean this from the street luge king!

Snowman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:16 PM
...and since when has age kept you from thinking you're immortal? I mean this from the street luge king!
There is a major difference between rolling down a hill at 85mph, 3/4” of the ground on a 8’ long aluminum spear and walking into The Church and realizing that you are old enough to have fathered everyone in the place. :cry:

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:17 PM
The Church. Now there's a place I like to party at! :drink:

http://images.clubzone.com/images/upload/church1.jpg

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Never been. Wouldn't mind check'n it out tho. Gotta talk Girlie into the technos tho...

salsashark
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:29 PM
I live with my parents. but I have been here since february and i haev a damn good reason to live with them.

I had to make a quick exit from living with my abusive husband and have been without a job since I left him. Now that I have a job, I don't start till June 8th and then its going to take me at least 2 months to rebuild my savings etc enough to move out. grrrrrr. oh well I do have to agree cheap bills and free sitters can't complain too much.

Extenuating circumstances dictated your situation... that's what parents are for. I know my folks are holding off selling their house with the anticipation of my younger sister and kid are going to be moving back. Hell, back in my early 20's I camped out in the parents' basement for a while when I was under employed. No shame in having a safety net.

At what point do you become to old to NOT use party as a verb? BEST guys I ever partied with were in their late fifties early sixties. Wolfman(Lynyrd Skynyrd) loves to party, just does not drink alcohol anymore, drinks pepsi one instead. I guess when I was partyin with the older guys, ya'll were asleep. Have fun humping your pilllows

:roll:

I think in your rush to be the cool internet tough guy you missed my point entirely... Trust me, I have no problem throwing down with the best of them, and I've had more than my fair share of toasting to the honor of the rising of the sun.

My point is that at some point, you realize that there's more to life than doing a keg stand in some random basement or garage, then waking up and wondering:

a. Where the hell am I
b. Who the hell are you

Oh, and no more "garage" parties. With 3 bikes and 2 cars, there's no room for the beer pong table. That's what the patio is for.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Trust me, I have no problem throwing down with the best of them, and I've had more than my fair share of toasting to the honor of the rising of the sun.
But you do set aside sometime for diaper changes though, right? What, like 11pm & 4am, something like that? :D

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I agree with Salsa. Garage parties had their place, but there's too much expensive shit in my garage now for a bunch of drunken morons to be in there screwing around with my bikes.

:sigh: Most of us do grow up eventually. I can still throw down when I want to, but it just hurts a bit more than when I was in college. And going to work hungover sucks! Now I just prefer the company of a few friends a couple of cold ones and the back yard deck.

:roll:

I think in your rush to be the cool internet tough guy you missed my point entirely... Trust me, I have no problem throwing down with the best of them, and I've had more than my fair share of toasting to the honor of the rising of the sun.

This could get interesting. :D

http://themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/popcorn_soda1.jpg

salsashark
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM
All this while listening to Freebird on pandora... :lol:

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I can still throw down when I want to <snip...>

You were on fire on Friday! What a blast that was.
:cheers:

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:50 PM
It was all that chardonay he had :D :drink:

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 12:53 PM
All this while listening to Freebird on pandora... :lol:

Speaking of Pandora, you can now listen free on your BB :) lol

salsashark
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Speaking of Pandora, you can now listen free on your BB :) lol

werd... I've got Pandora and Slacker on my phone... beats paying for satellite radio.

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:11 PM

That was a damn good time. We need another one! :drink:

It was all that chardonay he had :D :drink:

You gotta send me that picture. :siesta:

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Heck yes we do. Somebody just needs to perform a "Will It Blend?" to my debit card before we go!

Captain Obvious
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:23 PM
E:roll:
I think in your rush to be the cool internet tough guy you missed my point entirely...

I was thinking the same thing.

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Heck yes we do. Somebody just needs to perform a "Will It Blend?" to my debit card before we go!

The dancing ladies definitely like to dance the cash right out of your wallet.

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM
They're ballerinas, asshole.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I'm down for another one any time, but next time y'all each owe me a drink since I bailed out the rest of the tab (which ended up being 3 times what I owed! :shocked: )

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I'm down for another one any time, but next time y'all each owe me a drink since I bailed out the rest of the tab (which ended up being 3 times what I owed! :shocked: )

Separate tabs FTMFW. I've been in your place before. I think one night I paid $40 for a soda and an appetizer cause nobody else would step up. I think I'll pay cash from now on...

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:33 PM
They're ballerinas, asshole.

I would so tip extra if one of those girls was wearing a tutu. :lol:

~Barn~
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I knew that that chick's approach to figuring out the bill wasn't going to work out very well. She had this laundry list of some nearly $400 worth of stuff, and she:

A.) Wanted us to recollect what we had.
B.) Find it on the ticket.
C.) Do the math in our head to compile a total.
D.) And then have her charge said-amount a la cart.

She was real quick to point out "Don't include tip!" however, while coincidentally failing to consider the nearly $30.00 in tax that was unaccounted for. I think her "throw an extra dollar in" method was less-than-scientific.

Thankfully the math on (4) Bud Lights and 1 order of Steamed Shrimp was not terribly complex, plus my exaggerated tax inclusion. Either way, I knew that was going down in flames. Sorry that you got jipped, Chris.

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:41 PM
We still party in my garage, a lot.

salsashark
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:43 PM
C.) Do the math in our head to compile a total.

We were at BD's for lunch yesterday and the little tray they bring the check out on had a calculator on it... hadn't seen that before.

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM
btw -almost all of the cell phones have a calculator as well... and I'm not afraid to use it! .. :lol: (or just do separate tabs if the waitress is smart enough) doh :bigeyes:

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Separate tabs is the only way to go.

Nobody ever remembers the Tax. They also "forget" that 3 other beers they ordered.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Thankfully the math on (4) Bud Lights and 1 order of Steamed Shrimp was not terribly complex, plus my exaggerated tax inclusion. Either way, I knew that was going down in flames. Sorry that you got jipped, Chris.
Eh, it happens, I know y'all will take care of me :D
Pretty sure that no one intentionally split on their tab so it's not like anyone was trying to screw me

We tried to get her to split the tab at the beginning of the night & she wouldn't. Next time I'll just call ahead of time & tell 'em we want separate tabs or we'll take our business elsewhere.

My math was fine for my poriton too! But when there was another $50 someodd (including proper tip) still left to be paid, someone had to man up.

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Pay cash as you go, tip at the end. The only way not to get a messed up tab at a titty bar.

McVaaahhh
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Pay cash as you go, tip at the end. The only way not to get a messed up tab at a titty bar.

Titty bar, er ballerina bar, you're on your own. The tab issues were at Hooters.

Tipys
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:00 PM
...k...

I predict a misspelled diatribe from Trevor any time now...

Misspell this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkcoobYUu8g

And yes I still live at home. However I did try to home out last year and well got screwed over by my roomate.

Horsman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Pretty sure that no one intentionally split on their tab so it's not like anyone was trying to screw me

We tried to get her to split the tab at the beginning of the night & she wouldn't. Next time I'll just call ahead of time & tell 'em we want separate tabs or we'll take our business elsewhere.

My math was fine for my poriton too! But when there was another $50 someodd (including proper tip) still left to be paid, someone had to man up.

Yeah, I tipped my lady pretty heavily - even though she would run away from me when I asked for sumthang... (2)$4 mugs plus $9 philly + $8 tip = happy waitress

Same thing happened with the Cutie at OB last night... embarrassing to ask for some Tequila with my Sweet&Sour(I think I got a sugar high).:drink:

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:36 PM
The gin an tonics were pretty good. :)

Horsman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I get the "Gin & Tonic Blues" - Reverend Horton Heat style...

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I can drink that stuff until Sweetie Pie tells me to go home. It is my elixir.

AetasMutuo
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:01 PM

I have heard a lot about that place but I have never been...

Matty
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Ya me and Jim were able to get her to give us what we ordered on a seperate tab!!!! Sometimes better to flirt when you're soberish.

Speedwagon
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:06 PM

I don't see why they can't just do orders by table. Then you only have 4ish people to deal with.

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:33 PM

Oh, and no more "garage" parties. With 3 bikes and 2 cars, there's no room for the beer pong table. That's what the patio is for.

Yep, I'm a cyber Hells Angel.... I'm sorry for affending you, I thought if you could say something about me, you would be alright if I said something about you? Also, Patio's are cool to. Keg stands still happen just not as frequently. And amidst all that, I have things that matter more than not knowing my name or waking up next to a whale such as my bikes and getting A's to get accepted into the Air Force ROTC.Also a nice lady who likes me(imagine that) Do you know what that feels like?:) I'm just sayin I like to party(action verb) and it generally happens with older people. You guys sound like it would be a BLAST to hang out with you and your walkers......don't light a match near the oxygen

Snowman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:43 PM
You guys sound like it would be a BLAST to hang out with you and your walkers...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3130/2635183617_8204ee91d6.jpg <-- Walker

...don't light a match near the oxygen
http://www.tuning.fr/ts_shop/tsimages/products_big/additif/12002nos_1.jpg <--Oxygen Tank

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Hey Rob, are you coming to the next bike night at Boston's ? Then you can hang out with the Senior Citizens, just be cautious of their walkers.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM
He was at the last one...

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Hey Rob, are you coming to the next bike night at Boston's ? Then you can hang out with the Senior Citizens, just be cautious of their walkers.
I was their last week. Funny, I had more people talk trash about my bike and my leathers than I have ever had(and I did not say a word).They simply came up to me and commented about my leathers and bike.I basically thought it was a pissing match between everyone. What I said in my previous posts was not directed towards everyone. Just the two that were talking to me. My dad(60) has his walkers to(Busa, and a ZX10). It's great to know that people can talk trash but cannot take it when it is handed back to them. One more thing, at 60, he still does thousand mile days on a sportbike and sets up camp in the dark, without the aid of neons.

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:03 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3130/2635183617_8204ee91d6.jpg <-- Walker

http://www.tuning.fr/ts_shop/tsimages/products_big/additif/12002nos_1.jpg <--Oxygen Tank
I'm sure that bike has a ton of miles on it.

Horsman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Old People like Sully and Carrie???
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/SullyCarrie.jpg
If Sully and Carrie were Harley Chics....

Tipys
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I find it great that the noob doesnt understand that we all take shit to each other all the time. LOL

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Are you Wayniac's friend ?

Tipys
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM

^^^^^^LMFAO :spit::spit::spit::pointlaugh::pointlaugh:

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I talk shit about my own bike, but only every now than then. I can't handle the ass whoopins any more. I am a big sonofabitch. if you don't get ragged on, take it personally. It means we don't like you.

Sully
true true... but we would like to live with your parents instead !!! :lol:

Devaclis

Sweet! Sully got her sleeve finished!

Tell us Sully, who was it that was sponge worthy? :)

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:15 PM
met some pretty cool people after the mega mojority left. Like the Horsman and Tipys. Also met a awesome guy with a 500hp busa that is now for sale.

Sully
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Yep, Sleeve is finished and so is my breast reduction and tummy tuck... Bask in my awesomenesssss!

Nick_Ninja
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:18 PM

Too bad not one of those bikes in the picture is a Harley. :D

Devaclis
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Can I have what they took out of your bewbs? You know, for sentimental purposes?

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Are you Wayniac's friend ?

Yeah, he's a cool dude, looking forward to hearing his c.d.

salsashark
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Yep, I'm a cyber Hells Angel.... I'm sorry for affending you, I thought if you could say something about me, you would be alright if I said something about you? Also, Patio's are cool to. Keg stands still happen just not as frequently. And amidst all that, I have things that matter more than not knowing my name or waking up next to a whale such as my bikes and getting A's to get accepted into the Air Force ROTC.Also a nice lady who likes me(imagine that) Do you know what that feels like?:) I'm just sayin I like to party(action verb) and it generally happens with older people. You guys sound like it would be a BLAST to hang out with you and your walkers......don't light a match near the oxygen

Like Dana said... be concerned if nothing is said about you at all... good luck w/ ROTC. I was lined up for the Air Force Academy out of high school, but then I broke my back and the military wanted nothing to do with me... funny how life works out.

BondiBeach
Wed May 6th, 2009, 04:51 PM
I do not live with my parents but man every time I send off my mortgage payment I kind of wish I did.

Trust me it's worth it.

BondiBeach
Wed May 6th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Hey! Are they giving out discounts on senior citizens?

GixxerCarrie
Wed May 6th, 2009, 08:28 PM
:pointlaugh::boobies: Hellz ya. That's Yeager in the spray bottle(only for the gifted)...and not many are sponge worthy....hence she is dousing herself. As usual...I'm lmfao! Gotta love my friends with walkers!:D

GixxerCarrie
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:04 PM
And amidst all that, I have things that matter more than not knowing my name or waking up next to a whale such as my bikes and getting A's to get accepted into the Air Force ROTC.Also a nice lady who likes me(imagine that) Do you know what that feels like?:) I'm just sayin I like to party(action verb) and it generally happens with older people. You guys sound like it would be a BLAST to hang out with you and your walkers......don't light a match near the oxygen

Really? If you were hangin with the likes of Horsman and Tipys then well you were hangin with the likes of most of us and our walkers. There were 210 bikes that showed up that night:shocked:. I'm just one of those people who doesn't like to do the personnal attack thing and sticks to the facts. Get a hell of alot more respect out of that. :scramble: Wasn't it partying you were talking about? I'm just saying...lots of very cool cats on this board...us with Walkers kick some serious ass!:grab:

Tipys
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:19 PM
nothing is personally on here

GixxerCarrie
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:23 PM
:bs:No...Never!

Tipys
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:25 PM
This is the interweb its not like I have ever met (bust out laughing).:lol:

I couldn't even write that with a streight face

Horsman
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:03 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12293&stc=1&d=1241666576
Carrie, you had me(lost) at hello... a thousand times overs... Alzheimer's... LOL...
What's your name again, who was I talking too, How did I get here???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jbya4kxC6E

Mizzybeff
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:18 PM

U gotta love kermit!

GixxerCarrie
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:19 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12293&stc=1&d=1241666576
Carrie, you had me(lost) at hello... a thousand times overs... Alzheimer's... LOL...

Lolz! Are u sure it wasn't your walker overheating at the parade when it saw my walker? Bwahahahahah!

Nick_Ninja
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:26 PM
It won't be too long and my parents will be living with me. The circle -----------

OUTLAWD
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Too bad not one of those bikes in the picture is a Harley. :D

brit bike chicks are even worse

Tipys
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Also Carrie may I add that you will be senile way before me. Or are already being blonde and what not.

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Hey! Are they giving out discounts on senior citizens?

I'll bring the mozart and a blender for the milk. Some Tylenol P.M? Maybe some aloe wipes? What about some Gerber?? Do you like the acordian? I do, I'll play it but don't forget your ear pieces. Remember to bring your jitterbug if we exchange numbers. See you there!!!

Shortcake
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:44 PM
ok kids.... lets play nice now!
Ya'll can kiss and make up next wed at Boston's.

kawasakirob
Wed May 6th, 2009, 11:52 PM
I'll bring the mozart and a blender for the milk. Some Tylenol P.M? Maybe some aloe wipes? What about some Gerber?? Do you like the acordian? I do, I'll play it but don't forget your ear pieces. Remember to bring your jitterbug if we exchange numbers. See you there!!!
smile
:) forgot to add the smiley face

Bueller
Thu May 7th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Haven't lived at home for longer than most here have been alive.
Experiance is the great teacher, I have "learned" how to party.
I doubt I could survive the stupidity of my 20's again.

Devaclis
Thu May 7th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I even rag on you guys for ragging on other people. Equal opportunity ass-hole :)

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 07:54 AM
I even rag on you guys for ragging on other people. Equal opportunity ass-hole :)
And I rag on your for grammar! :D Asshole does not require a hyphen. :D

BondiBeach
Thu May 7th, 2009, 07:56 AM
everybody relaxxxxx!!! just asking a simple question here :). Now lets go party.

Devaclis
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:01 AM

It does when you say it like I do :)

Snowman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:07 AM
I'll bring the mozart and a blender for the milk. Some Tylenol P.M? Maybe some aloe wipes? What about some Gerber?? Do you like the acordian? I do, I'll play it but don't forget your ear pieces. Remember to bring your jitterbug if we exchange numbers. See you there!!!I seriously doubt you could have survived the 80’s, big hair wasn’t just a fashion statement. :)

Back then, there were the constant reminders of nuclear annihilation. We use to study how to survive nuclear attack in school. Anyone remember those workbooks with the mushroom cloud in the shape of a skull on the cover?

You always knew just how far away you were from a primary target so you could know how much time you had after the flash before you died. And allot of people saw the movie “The Road Warrior” as a real possibility.

So yea, we knew how to party “like it was 1999”. Because many of us believed, we would not be alive much after 30. So after the wall fell and we realized we could live a while longer, most were already burnt out of the party lifestyle. At least this is how I see it.

Oh and one more thing junior, stay off my lawn….

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:07 AM
So you're saying like the kid in the movie Big Daddy?

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:10 AM
I seriously doubt you could have survived the 80’s, big hair wasn’t just a fashion statement. :)
So then it should surprise no one that I was born in the 80's...

Oh and one more thing junior, stay off my lawn….
But you said that's where you keep the free candy!!

aw screw it, I'm gonna show up & make grass angels!

dirkterrell
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:11 AM
So yea, we knew how to party “like it was 1999”. Because many of us believed, we would not be alive much after 30. So after the wall fell and we realized we could live a while longer, most were already burnt out of the party lifestyle. At least this is how I see it.

Ain't that the truth.

Dirk

Filo
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Man, you youngsters with ADD sure get off topic fast. I am with NN and Bueller. My parents will be moving in with me any day now. I haven't lived at home full time for 27 years this August. It has been 19 years since I haven't had a bedroom at my parents place.

And Bueller, I am not sure you are going to survive the stupidity of your current age. I've seen you crash a race bike...

It won't be too long and my parents will be living with me. The circle -----------

Haven't lived at home for longer than most here have been alive.
Experiance is the great teacher, I have "learned" how to party.
I doubt I could survive the stupidity of my 20's again.

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:17 AM
And I rag on your for grammar!

How about poor sentence structure? "your for grammar"...really Chris? :p

BondiBeach
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:19 AM
[QUOTE=Filo;447517]Man, you youngsters with ADD sure get off topic fast.

Exactly. Tell me about it.

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:23 AM
blah blah blah, my, don't I have manly teets blah blah
There ya go buddy :D

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:24 AM
U gotta love kermit! It's not easy being green...

Lolz! Are u sure it wasn't your walker overheating at the parade when it saw my walker? Bwahahahahah! DEPENDS!!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/depends5.jpg

Also Carrie may I add that you will be senile way before me. Or are already being blonde and what not. She is Special...

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:28 AM
There ya go buddy :D

Dude if you want mewb augmentation surgery I'm sure we can pass around the hat and get you hooked up... :)

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Dude if you want mewb augmentation surgery I'm sure we can pass around the hat and get you hooked up... :)
FurbewbsFTMFL

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:31 AM
She is Special...

Damn right...and I can still party...now with those...I don't even need to hit the bathroom! :shocked:Your sitting by me the next time we go drinking right?:slappers:

Snowman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Lolz! Are u sure it wasn't your walker overheating at the parade when it saw my walker? Bwahahahahah!

I believe that was my walker, my dear...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1124/859569107_401b85385e.jpg

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Damn right...and I can still party...now with those...I don't even need to hit the bathroom! :shocked:Your sitting by me the next time we go drinking right?:slappers:

Hellz no, No way!!!... I calling for the short bus to come take your ass home...

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Oh no Mr. Blackbird...that is far from a walker. Horsman's R6 Raven Bad Ass bike overheated after the parade. But, nice pic...good memories Randall...

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:42 AM

<shudder>

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Oh no Mr. Blackbird...that is far from a walker. Horsman's R6 Raven Bad Ass bike overheated after 6hours of Carrie's Hot Exhaust - you would overheat too!!! in the parade. But, nice pic...good memories Randall...

Fixed

Snowman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Oh no Mr. Blackbird...that is far from a walker. Horsman's R6 Raven Bad Ass bike overheated after the parade. But, nice pic...good memories Randall...
Just represent’n…. :D

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Just represent’n…. :D
Atleast I didn't "Cook de Clutch"... next year, I am walking my walker!!!!

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:51 AM
<shudder>
Photobucket Banished Me for posting that photo... :(
I had to convince them that they were Chris' bewbs not mine... they laughed and let me keep my account....

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:02 AM
<shudder>

Who took a picture of me without my tight shirt?

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Who took a picture of me without my tight shirt?

You forgot your brah man :spit:

Devaclis
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:05 AM
You forgot your Bro, brah

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Shea, I didn't know your nips were pierced ? :wtf: You've been hanging out with Jess too much ! :bigeyes:

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:07 AM
You forgot your Bro, brah

:imwithstupid: That's what I was tryn to say ---- more coffee plz.

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Yeah, you didn't know that the tight shirts were load-bearing...

DevilsTonic
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Haven't lived with the parents since I was 19. My mom stayed with me for a while when she was going through her divorce, but she's more like my best friend than my mom, so it was nice to have her around.

Wyck
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:09 AM

So you're saying like the kid in the movie Big Daddy?

More like the kid in meet the fockers

( ) -------

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:17 AM
More like the kid in meet the fockers

( ) -------
Damn, knew it was one of those movies! Actually, I block that movie out because I hate Ben Stiller.

dirkterrell
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Damn, knew it was one of those movies! Actually, I block that movie out because I hate Ben Stiller.

Ben and friends would have a word with you...

http://www.horroria.com/i/nstills/73/02/7302/7302-147309.jpg

Dirk

salsashark
Thu May 7th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Ben and friends would have a word with you...

Dirk

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/mysterymen.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 10:24 AM
srsly. guy could sponatneously combust & I wouldn't care.

kawasakirob
Thu May 7th, 2009, 11:18 AM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/depends5.jpg

I don't think even those could have kept in all the evil fury trying to escape me this morning:shocked: Damn Chili Cookoff
Those man boobs were nice, thank God for a razor and an imagination.

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Ohhh look.. Sunshine is awake... welcome to Thursday ! :lol:

kawasakirob
Thu May 7th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Ohhh look.. Sunshine is awake... welcome to Thursday ! :lol:

:) Yeah, I believe you had already been asleep for a few hours when I bedded down. Good morning all.

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I saw you were posting around 12:15 am... so I was somewhat awake.. lol

kawasakirob
Thu May 7th, 2009, 11:37 AM
:) Right on. Thought it was going to be an early night with the cookoff, but we ended up riding to the putt n pub and having a few. Came back made some posts, then watched Time Bandits. Woke up with a stomach mean stomach ache. It's a nice day. Almost time to learn about the sense of figurative Language and Idioms.

BondiBeach
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:09 PM
WOW!!! not expecting this thread to be like this or end up like this lol. So many opinions, excuses, etc. Sounds like fun, so keep going.

Snowman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the CSC, where wearing protective gear is not just for the street and every opinion deserves to be ridiculed…

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the CSC, where wearing protective gear is not just for the street and every opinion deserves to be ridiculed…
:pointlaugh: I am wearing my Helmet right now in my office... the other execs are looking at me funny... You can never be too careful...

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:45 PM
that's because you wear it all the time, Horsman .. you know, to be safe on the bus and all... and even in cubeville... :D

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:50 PM
that's because you wear it all the time, Horsman .. you know, to be safe on the bus and all... and even in cubeville... :D

I never know when you'll come along and BitchSlap me... Stalker!!!:shocked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjQlBTGgT8

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Hey, you gotta be on your toes man! Speaking of stalker, you better stay away from my bushes before the restraining order slaps you again !

I love that song!! :music:..... :bananna:

salsashark
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Horsman in the workplace?!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fTT9xlgZ9CU/SAeUK7I_EkI/AAAAAAAAFho/Hz-8uCPBQ5s/s400/CartmanRetarded.jpg

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hey, you gotta be on your toes man! Speaking of stalker, you better stay away from my bushes before the restraining order slaps you again !

I am bush & shrubbery man!!! I cAN'T HELP it...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/130254657_5_mAKo.jpg

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:24 PM
[quote=salsashark;447761]Horsman in the workplace?!

Keep it Up Salsa!!!

It PUTS the SHARK in the SALSA!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/buffalo-bill.jpg

salsashark
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:25 PM

damn... I vacate my usual stalking spot and looky! someone jumps in and takes my space :cry:

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:26 PM
damn... I vacate my usual stalking spot and looky! someone jumps in and takes my space :cry:
Why did you leave? They're bushes. They've got a build in bathroom man!

salsashark
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:29 PM
[quote=salsashark;447761]Horsman in the workplace?!

Keep it Up Salsa!!!

It PUTS the SHARK in the SALSA!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/buffalo-bill.jpg

Can I at least get an AutoTrader down here?!

Why did you leave? They're bushes. They've got a build in bathroom man!

The beer and chloroform ain't going to refill themselves!

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:32 PM
[quote=Horsman;447764]The beer and chloroform ain't going to refill themselves!
Just don't mix the two up mang!

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:33 PM

Sorr eee, Sorry, Sorrr reee, Nothing to see here...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/crimescene-thumb.jpg

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Can I at least get an AutoTrader down here?!

The beer and chloroform ain't going to refill themselves!

Only "International Male" Magazines for U!!!!

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM
OMG... :spit:.. Hilarious.. I almost spit out my water !

Horsman in the workplace?!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fTT9xlgZ9CU/SAeUK7I_EkI/AAAAAAAAFho/Hz-8uCPBQ5s/s400/CartmanRetarded.jpg

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
WOW, We really JACKED this thread - what was the topic??-
"Why your parents don't want to live with you anymore???"

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:49 PM
- what was the topic??-
"Why your parents never loved you b/c you spend all your time on teh intarwebz."
fixored.

salsashark
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:49 PM
WOW, We really JACKED this thread - what was the topic??-
"Why your parents don't want to live with you anymore???"

In proper CSC fashion...

Sully
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:52 PM
wasn't me..

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 7th, 2009, 02:01 PM
I am bush & shrubbery man!!! I cAN'T HELP it...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/130254657_5_mAKo.jpg

You put the wrong picture up..Friar Tuck!:)

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 02:08 PM
In proper CSC fashion...

Singing with Salsa
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/HL-320363.jpg

fixored.
Originally Posted by Horsman http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=447785#post447785)
- what was the topic??-
"Why your parents never loved you b/c you spend all your time on teh intarwebz."
So much anger.... Something is wrong with your medulla oblongata!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/ev_waterboy_070328_ssh.jpg

wasn't me..
Fif Tee Dolla make ya holla!!!

Devaclis
Thu May 7th, 2009, 02:23 PM
:pointlaugh: I am wearing my Helmet right now in my office... the other execs are looking at me funny... You can never be too careful...

Computer work is serious business

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/2009-05-0714-22-45982.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 7th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Quit pinchin yer tit brah.

MetaLord 9
Thu May 7th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Calm down there Darth Straw, we wouldn't want you to milk through your good shirt!

Horsman
Thu May 7th, 2009, 03:55 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/2009-05-0714-22-45982.jpg
Agreed - computer work is serious bizyness.. Careful, If you play with it too much you might break it...

kawasakirob
Thu May 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM
That photo is now my wallpaper, Can't wait till no one is around

Tipys
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Dana if you dont strap your helmet it isnt going to help any. (Just make you look super cool)

busagirl
Thu May 14th, 2009, 10:21 AM

:lol: +1