PDA

View Full Version : One small step for man......

kawasakirob
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Drugs are bad mmmmk
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/StockInvestingTrading/a-budget-cure-marijuana-taxes.aspx?gt1=33002

Bueller
Thu May 7th, 2009, 05:37 AM
What is your point? :roll:

Devaclis
Thu May 7th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Articles like this come out every week. The Prez already stated, in his first weeks in office, that he would not legalize weed. How long do you think it would take to develop an infrastructure to grow, sell, transport, tax, and control weed in the U.S under a government plan? It would take longer than we would be in this "recession".

I am not talking about the illegal infrastructure that already exsists. Do you think that "Space Pony" the college hash hookup in Boulder is the kind of person you need to legally grow, process, distribute, track, and report his weed to the government? Nah, that would be a buzzkill man. Harsh.

Man, SOME weed peeps are retarded.

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Not THIS weed peep. :321:

(I didn't say that ---- it was my evil twin :twisted: )

McVaaahhh
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Not a smoker myself, but I do think it should be legal.

However, I don't think it will ever happen...

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:58 AM

Rx MJ ---- already an option for the chronic in all of us.

Devaclis
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:58 AM
That is why I said SOME. I know a few great peeps who partake :) I also know a couple of peeps who I truly are idiots due to their use. It happens with anything. Alcohol, nitrogen, beign dropped as a baby.

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:01 AM

:imwithstupid:

Big-J
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Articles like this come out every week. The Prez already stated, in his first weeks in office, that he would not legalize weed. How long do you think it would take to develop an infrastructure to grow, sell, transport, tax, and control weed in the U.S under a government plan? It would take longer than we would be in this "recession".

I am not talking about the illegal infrastructure that already exsists. Do you think that "Space Pony" the college hash hookup in Boulder is the kind of person you need to legally grow, process, distribute, track, and report his weed to the government? Nah, that would be a buzzkill man. Harsh.

Man, SOME weed peeps are retarded.

Tell me why you think it will take so long to develop an infrastructure? Cannabis is already grown, sold, and taxed in California, although its for "medical" use, the infrustructure as already there and seems to work really well.

~Barn~
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:06 AM
And Big-J is New Mexican. If anybody knows anything about selling produce, it's New Mexicans.

Piņon FTW.

Piņon on weed FTMFW.

:yumyum:

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I say we all get on the bikes and go w/ BigJ to NM.

TFOGGuys
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Cost of the War On Drugs (http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm)

you think that NOT spending 20+ BILLION dollars each year in an obviously futile effort might help?

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:10 AM

you think that NOT spending 20+ BILLION dollars each year in an obviously futile effort might help?

I think NOT spending 3.4 Trillion on a futile effort might help...

~Barn~
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:11 AM

:applause:

But only if we divert it towards the fight against file sharing.

Shea
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:11 AM
:applause:

But only if we divert it towards the fight against file sharing.

lol, facist

Big-J
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I say we all get on the bikes and go w/ BigJ to NM.

:siesta: