PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Ride - Lyons 9am

asp_125
Sat May 9th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Before the weather changes. 9am @ the Diamond Shamrock Lyons. For anyone in the area.

SaShWhO
Sat May 9th, 2009, 10:16 AM
dead battery or I'd be down.

Matty
Sat May 9th, 2009, 10:25 AM
wish i saw this earlier... i think i'm going to hit up Deckers.

OUTLAWD
Sat May 9th, 2009, 10:28 AM
ahh...went trailer shopping earlier and didn't see this...I'll be rolling down that way a little later I think...was gonna hit up deckers with some triumph folk...but they backed out

asp_125
Sat May 9th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Christian Cowboy and I ended up running 7 up to Estes and then down Big Thompson, Masonville to Laporte and up the Poudre. All routes are clean, looking good for riding, albeit a bit cold up high still.

Thanks Daniel for lunch at the Mishawaka Inn. :up:

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Sat May 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Christian Cowboy and I ended up running 7 up to Estes and then down Big Thompson, Masonville to Laporte and up the Poudre. All routes are clean, looking good for riding, albeit a bit cold up high still.

Thanks Daniel for lunch at the Mishawaka Inn. :up:

And thank you for leading!!!
Places I never even knew, Stout, Lowery and some others I cant remember.:yes:
The Lakes are a cool area too.
Ready for that entended trip to Steamboat, like the MotoAdventure group was going to do.

Nick_Ninja
Sat May 9th, 2009, 04:37 PM
And thank you for leading!!!
Places I never even knew, Stout, Lowery and some others I cant remember.:yes:
The Lakes are a cool area too.
Ready for that entended trip to Steamboat, like the MotoAdventure group was going to do.

Here's your chance:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31366&highlight=Steamboat

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Sat May 9th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Here's your chance:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31366&highlight=Steamboat

yeah I saw that and really wanted to go but, it is the same day as the highcountyriverrunners.org river rescue and safety course that I take every year.