PDA

View Full Version : Bike theft thwarted by CMCZ.com members.

~Barn~
Sat May 9th, 2009, 11:53 AM
So I got this (http://www.coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4254) from one of the members on The Colorado Mazda Club forum. Thought it was pass-along worthy.

Cars-R-Coffins
Sat May 9th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Registration needed.

Zach929rr
Sat May 9th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Yup. Completely worthless Brandon. Solid work.

:D

Fly boy
Sat May 9th, 2009, 01:09 PM
:think: worked for me :dunno:

Fly boy
Sat May 9th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Here's what it said:

So... Last night around 10:00 a couple friends and I were walking downtown between 18th and 19th on market street. I noticed this ford taurus drive up into a parking lot towing a trailer and these real sketchy looking guys jumped out. I was thinking to myself man thats weird to see that car with a trailer.. Then I notice there are two brand new yamaha r1's right next to where they pulled the trailer up. It took a second for it to click... they were going to steal the bikes. They started opening the trailer and no one I was with wanted to stop to do anything. I couldn't just walk by and let it happen. I stopped, pulled out my cell phone, I was going to type in their license plate number but the car had a temporary plate on it. These guys looked up at me and knew I had caught them in the act, let go of the bike, jumped back in their car and sped off... I can't stop thinking about how those bikers are just gonna walk out there and have no clue that their brand new ~$13,000 bikes were seconds away from being stolen.. I would hope people would do the same for me and my car if they saw something like this happening. Maybe I'll have some good luck coming my way from this?

thatmofo
Sun May 10th, 2009, 01:34 AM
I always give male Miata drivers crap. I guess I'll have to cut them some slack.

edit. It's a Mazda club. That guy probably drives an RX-7, nevermind... LOL!

GixxerCarrie
Sun May 10th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I would hope that any of us would stand in the way of anything like this happening...its that time of year! So all be on the look out!~