PDA

View Full Version : Asshole

dm_gsxr
Tue May 12th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Hey, yea you you f*cking pinhead. Can you not do wheelies on residential streets? Take it to an industrial area where you won't take out some guy walking his dog, kids on bicycles, or couples walking back from lunch.

Idiot.

Carl

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 12th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Welcome to Longmont :D

MetaLord 9
Tue May 12th, 2009, 09:25 AM
He must've then hopped in his large white dodge ram pick up truck and scooted down to highlands ranch to try to run my down as I made a right turn into my office today. Damn that f*cker gets around...

dm_gsxr
Tue May 12th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Welcome to Longmont :D

Nah, that was Broomfield. We're not in Longmont until Thursday. But I'll look forward to seeing that there too :D

Carl

willb003
Tue May 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM
was it a silver yamaha? theres one around here that does not wear a helmet and pops wheelies all the time.

Ol'Skool
Tue May 12th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Im a silver yamaha but its not me. I ride like a grandpa.

dm_gsxr
Tue May 12th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Nah, this was Saturday at around 1pm coming west on 128th Street. There were a pair of them and I want to say they were both on black bikes. Both were in gear including helmets.

As the first guy was wheeling by, I gave him a thumbs down. The second guy just whizzed by.

The kid apparently wasn't impressed and certainly Rita wasn't. Personally I like seeing a good wheelie but honestly, not on a street where people routinely cross anywhere, kids are walking or on bikes, and people are out walking their dogs. People can barely figure out how fast people are going in cars much less a bike, especially when the light is pointing up and not ahead.

Carl

Ol'Skool
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:04 AM
There are alot of noobie riders up here in "B" town including me but most of us are cool. (side note) Broomfield will arrest you for sneezing in the wrong direction, this isnt the place to hot dog.

dm_gsxr
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Really? I haven't had that experience. I get waves from the Broomfield motorcycle cops. Heck, a couple of months back I was coming down Lowell and an oncoming biker gave me the helmet pat "cop's ahead". Just as I gave him a wave of thanks, I saw it was one of the Broomfield bike cops and sure enough, another one was down on the other side of the bridge :D

Carl

Ol'Skool
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Theryre usualy cool but stunts or revving engines will definetly earn someone a cop meet. I know a few of em so Ive been guilty of pushing my luck in town (nothing stupid though)
Im going on an easy paced, 1 to 1.5 hour ride this afternoon if anyone is interested.

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:26 AM
There are no IQ requirements when purchasing a motorcycle.

SaShWhO
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:27 AM
sound like badassr1 is at it again.

then again maybe it was dutch and leah

Sully
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM
I would like to tell the asshole in the white van last night, who cut me off on the on ramp from Hampden to SB I-25 and then proceed to flip me the bird as I passed him that he is a FUCKINGDOUCHEBAGDICKHEADFUCKTARDPIECEOFTRAILERTRAS HASSHOLE! :D... ahhh.. I feel better now.. jackass!@

SaShWhO
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:34 AM
hey sully
I'mthekingofrunonsentencesandrediculouslylongwords soifyou wannabattlesaywhen.

Ol'Skool
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Im gonna gas up at conoco I-25 & 120th at 1:30 then take a noobie paced ride. Join up if you can. Be safe out there.

Filo
Tue May 12th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Oh, I read the thread title and thought it was a PM from Carl to me. My bad.

dm_gsxr
Tue May 12th, 2009, 01:02 PM
?? Why would I call you an asshole? Unless you were one of the riders of course :)

Carl

Filo
Tue May 12th, 2009, 02:23 PM
?? Why would I call you an asshole? Unless you were one of the riders of course :)

Carl

Just trying to be funny. I don't think you have a reason. As far as wheelies go - it weren't me. I can't wheelie to save my life.

BUSANAS
Tue May 12th, 2009, 02:45 PM
I hate guys that do this sh!t through residential hoods... There are two that do this crap down my street and it gives us all a poor image. This one idiot (r1 I think chrome rims pipes) has to go as fast as possible down the street at all hours and one time I was in my truck and he ran up behind me then backed off only to do two wheelies on my ass and I know where he lives..just up the street, idiot:guns:

k_smittay
Tue May 12th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I know where he lives..just up the street, idiot:guns:

You should find him.......... cuz he sounds like a :jerkoff: