PDA

View Full Version : So if your girl falls off the bike....do you just drive off?

TurboGizzmo
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:14 PM
So my buddy called all freaked out....up in Fort Collins on Shields in front of Qdoba my buddy and his wife were eating outside watching traffic....well along come two bikes one with a guy by himself and another with two up.....well the guy with the girl on the back decides to try a wheelie....of course girl slides off and goes bouncing down the street....the two bikes slow and look back, then look at each other and then gun it away....people from qdoba rush out to the girl that was wearing a helmet but really nothing else as she lays in the road while they speed away. Luckly school is pretty much out so traffic is pretty light. People help her to the curb while police and ambulances show up.....

Of course my buddy isnt a bike guy so getting bike makes and models wasnt possible....I HATED riding two up but could never dream of just leaving my passager to the fate of my own stupidness.....this all went down between 8-9 tonight....dunno what more to say....:crazy:

thatmofo
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Wow. We were actually joking about that yesterday because my friend's passenger was complaining about the hard seat. I can't believe someone actually did that. I hope she makes sure that guy gets what he deserves.

Tipys
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Hate to say it she was probly riding on the back of some random guys bike

TurboGizzmo
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:22 PM

I hate to say i remember those type of girls (not saying this girls was one of them) but during the time i had a bike i had a girlie so always declined giving the random girls a ride...never understood those girls, some even had there own helmets....

Tipys
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:23 PM
^^^Ya at that point you need to just buy your own bike or find someone that you know to take you.

asp_125
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:26 PM
What a couple of losers. You take someone on the back of your bike, random or not, you're responsible for their safety.

Zach929rr
Mon May 18th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Was he wearing one of those "If You Can Read This..." shirts?

RajunCajun
Tue May 19th, 2009, 12:10 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GixxerCarrie
Tue May 19th, 2009, 05:28 AM
I never understood why when I've been downtown drunk girls will ask the guys if they can ride on the back of their bikes and they would actually let them. Their heads hitting their helmets as we ride along. Not that I've had many request to ride bitch on my bike...lmao...but thats why I took the seat and rear pegs off. Why you would want to get on with someones you don't know anyway??? I'll never understand that. Without ever riding..how do they even know this persons riding ability. I feel bad for her....and hope the guy gets what he deserves but agree with Trev...probably just a random wanting to ride.

Bueller
Tue May 19th, 2009, 05:48 AM
She just happened to have a helmet with her?

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Yea, that's why I took my rear pegs off too.. I am not giving rides to some dumb dude ! :lol:....

I agree with those above, she may have been just some random chick wanting a ride... why are some girls sooo stupid ? Please tell me she was wearing a mini skirt and stripper shoes?

Sean
Tue May 19th, 2009, 08:01 AM
bitch shoudla hung on tighter, know what I'm sayin? :lol:

I don't think it has anything to do with the passenger. Why the fuck would you try and wheelie with a passenger? That's down right dumb. F'ing squids. I don't mind going 2 up at all, but you can only ride to the passangers limitations.

badkarma
Tue May 19th, 2009, 08:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5LQAwB5MTg

Devaclis
Tue May 19th, 2009, 08:23 AM
My girl rides her own bike. I have run over to help. If you leave your girl after an off, you should be offe'd yourself. Losers.

InlineSIX24
Tue May 19th, 2009, 08:37 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. Kinda puts an odd spin on it.

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Surprisingly, a lot of 'em have their helmets in the back seat of their car, NO JOKE! ... I remember some chick on here who wanted a bike did that very thing.... I think after a year or so she finally bought her own..

Troy.N
Tue May 19th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Please tell me she was wearing a mini skirt and stripper shoes?

You mean clear heels? lol

JohnEffinK
Tue May 19th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Passenger falls off, it depends on the hotness of the girl if I turn around.

If my 30 pack of Natty Light falls off I am stopping fo sho.

John

Zach929rr
Tue May 19th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Natty Light > Poon?

Tisk tisk tisk.

BeoBe
Tue May 19th, 2009, 09:50 AM
people like that are the people i was try to run down after i seen that happen... i hope somehow they get caught and get nailed.. fuckin pricks

Tipys
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:13 AM

What Sully said or it was the guys extra helmet that he would rather lose then get a ticket.

Surprisingly, a lot of 'em have their helmets in the back seat of their car, NO JOKE! ... I remember some chick on here who wanted a bike did that very thing.... I think after a year or so she finally bought her own..

Yea, that's why I took my rear pegs off too.. I am not giving rides to some dumb dude ! :lol:....

I agree with those above, she may have been just some random chick wanting a ride... why are some girls sooo stupid ? Please tell me she was wearing a mini skirt and stripper shoes?

Hey is this why you would give me a ride on the back? So not fair.

bitch shoudla hung on tighter, know what I'm sayin? :lol:

I don't think it has anything to do with the passenger. Why the fuck would you try and wheelie with a passenger? That's down right dumb. F'ing squids. I don't mind going 2 up at all, but you can only ride to the passangers limitations.

I know a few people that will do it with there girl friend on the back. One got so use to doing it that way he couldnt wheelie without someone on the back.

MetaLord 9
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:23 AM
My girl rides her own bike. I have run over to help. If you leave your girl after an off, you should be offe'd yourself. Losers.
I'm 100% with Dana on this one. We love the same sport together and it makes it more fun for both of us. If you don't have respect & compassion for others, especially on the road, then take your squidly ass home & stop giving the rest of us a bad name. :squid:

MetaLord 9
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Aw, but I had such a fun evening planned!

"some chick" :lol:

Mister BOYD
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:25 AM
People are the KEWLEST! Lame.. show some respect/concern for others. Can't stand how little of anything people show for one another.

Snowman
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:41 AM
What doesn’t make sense here is if the helmet was the guys, why wouldn’t he go back for it? If this was someone he didn’t know now she has his helmet and if it was someone he knew I want a video of their next conversation posted on YouTube.

Slo
Tue May 19th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Honestly, whoever this guy is, has some bad times ahead of him. This or something else will come back on him. Hope the girl is ok...

MetaLord 9
Tue May 19th, 2009, 11:47 AM
What doesn’t make sense here is if the helmet was the guys, why wouldn’t he go back for it? If this was someone he didn’t know now she has his helmet and if it was someone he knew I want a video of their next conversation posted on YouTube.
:imwithstupid:

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
"some chick" :lol:

ahem... well, I do remember her name, but I will change it to protect her identity. So yes, it's "some chick" :lol:

Troy.N
Tue May 19th, 2009, 12:58 PM
You mean like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESXscODYkk

Tipys
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:10 PM
ahem... well, I do remember her name, but I will change it to protect her identity. So yes, it's "SULLY" :lol:

Fixed that for ya

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:31 PM
:slap:... yea NO :no: I was riding a bike before your young ass was born !

Tipys
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:46 PM
:slap:... yea NO :no: I was riding a bike before your young ass was born !

You did say a while go. So how do I know that it wasnt you getting random rides on the bike of bikes with your own helmet before you got a bike.

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Are you kidding me? I will barely ride bitch now! :slap:

GixxerCarrie
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Are you kidding me? I will barely ride bitch now! :slap:

HUH? :siesta:

Bat
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Honestly, whoever this guy is, has some bad times ahead of him. This or something else will come back on him. Hope the girl is ok...

One can only hope. So many complete jerks out there, I just hope karma can keep up. :(

Chris, sorry your pal witnessed yet another act of human scumminess.

If the girl knew the guy, it's unforgivable. If she didn't, hopefully her stupidity didn't get her maimed for life. Also, hopefully, she won't make that mistake again. Too damn easy to get killed these days.

Having said my genuine reply...here's my smartass one...
some wannabe tries to hop on my bike - her bitchass gets knocked off!

Lol, yeah whatever, I'm 5'2" - I barely fit on the bike myself. Not bloody likely I'm going to add another 100+ lbs of squirming pillion weight to try and hold up too, argh.

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Ok, I've done it like three times. Once to go buy my bike and twice to go pick it up at TFOG... that's it !

Horsman
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:58 PM
HUH? :siesta:
Carrie are you getting mad??? Or did you let her ride Bitch the other day???

Horsman
Tue May 19th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Ok, I've done it like three times. Once to go buy my bike and twice to go pick it up at TFOG... that's it !
and she liked it...

Bat
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Say it ain't so, Sully-girl! Thought you rode that bike right outta the womb!

GixxerCarrie
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Carrie are you getting mad??? Or did you let her ride Bitch the other day???

:spit:Uhhh...No Horsey...just never could never imagine Sully riding bitch. Maybe we should make a poll to find out!:slappers:

(I was stupid, :banghead:and will never ride bitch on my bike again:scream1:. You wreck you bike...bummer deal:cry:)

Tipys
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Hold up Sully. Does this "some chick" ride a Gixxer now. I have only ever rode bitch once. (when I was 10)

Devaclis
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:13 PM
there was a time when I was snuggled up to Sortarican on the back of a yellow SV650 on our way to the Toad for some beers.

/le sigh

BeoBe
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:14 PM
they were either really worried that she was hurt pretty bad and knew they would get nailed insurance wise or end up in jail because it was a result of careless driving.

OR

They are idiots without a motorcycle endorsement and they ran because they knew they would be screwed and lose the bike and end up in jail. oh and adding leaving the scene of an accident doesn't help you much either.

Either way have a little respect for other people.. i mean when did lives become worthless? I really hope i catch someone runnin off like these idiots, they wouldn't get too far..

Sully
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Horsman - Carrie and I rode facing each other... you're jealousy now, aren't you ! :eyebrows:

Tipys - I'm not sure what bike she picked up to be honest with you :dunno:

DevilsTonic
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM
If she had her own bike, she wouldn't have to worry about the stupidity of the operator.

Sucks for her, but I hope he gets what's coming to him.

FZ1Guy
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Yea, and Sotarican is cute too!!! :hump: :slappers:

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Yea, and Sotarican is cute too!!! :hump: :slappers:

How much did he pay you to say that?

MetaLord 9
Tue May 19th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Horsman - Carrie and I rode facing each other... you're jealousy now, aren't you ! :eyebrows:
Scissor wheelies!!!

drevinci
Tue May 19th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Was he wearing one of those "If You Can Read This..." shirts?
LMAO
You mean this one (http://www.shop2wear.com/images/Biker-T-Shirts/BJ-If-You-Can-Read-This-I-Am-Looking-For-New-Bitch-SJ8012.jpg) right?

But seriously, thats raunchy that they just rode off.

y_merkle
Tue May 19th, 2009, 09:42 PM
That's exactly why I ride my own. Like Sully I have no foot pegs and no rear seat cuz I don't give rides either. That is seriously messed up!

chad23
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:14 PM
the only thing I can think of is drugs or alcohol. Dude was loaded on something or drunk, meet the chick at a bar, was trying to be cool and all. You know "like bro lets go back to our apartment with this chick, drink some PBRs, smoke a splif and pull a train on this honey"
then they get to the light and it went something like this " hey baby hold on tight and watch this shit"
then " ahhh fuck the beatch feel of , what do i do bro!!!! what do i do!!!!"
dude pees a little
The buddy " fuck that was fucked up bro!! Ah shit she getting up bro..... run , run bro"

hope she heals up and the "dude" gets caught

Zach929rr
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:33 PM
^^ WOW. That made me laugh pretty good like.

like bro lets go back to our apartment with this chick, drink some PBRs, smoke a splif and pull a train on this honey

Classic.

LMAO
You mean this one (http://www.shop2wear.com/images/Biker-T-Shirts/BJ-If-You-Can-Read-This-I-Am-Looking-For-New-Bitch-SJ8012.jpg) right?

:D

derekm
Wed May 20th, 2009, 09:12 AM
lemme guess, "14 year old" mustaches & cheap helmets strapped to the tail? temp plates?

#1Townie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:18 PM
hey what if the chick was the guys girl and he found out that she was cheatn on him and stole all the money out of his bank and screwd him real good.. maybe gave him a case of the herps so he and his bud were like lets ditch the bitch...

McVaaahhh
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:58 PM
Previous location of "her" helmet was probably the tail of the squids bike. Probably didn't even fit him.

What a douche and I hope that karma wheel comes around quick on his sorry ass.

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:11 PM
the only thing I can think of is drugs or alcohol. Dude was loaded on something or drunk, meet the chick at a bar, was trying to be cool and all. You know "like bro lets go back to our apartment with this chick, drink some PBRs, smoke a splif and pull a train on this honey"
then they get to the light and it went something like this " hey baby hold on tight and watch this shit"
then " ahhh fuck the beatch feel of , what do i do bro!!!! what do i do!!!!"
dude pees a little
The buddy " fuck that was fucked up bro!! Ah shit she getting up bro..... run , run bro"

hope she heals up and the "dude" gets caught
:pointlaugh::bow:

dude is a douche but in all honesty i doubt she knew him, why the hell would you leave if they know you, thats just all the more trouble you will get in. more than likely she wanted a ride, used one of his helmets, and made a baaaaaaddddd choice on who she rode with. plain and simple a helmet is cheaper than a careless driving ticket.