PDA

View Full Version : Dog Veterinarian in/near the DTC.

Matty
Wed May 20th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Anyone that lives in or near the DTC area have a Vet that they could recommend???

Thanx.

Jason ON
Wed May 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM
There's the one at Tamarac and Quincy in the same shopping center as Micro Center. I went there twice, but ended up using a friend's vet (she worked there). They were good the two times I was there.

There's also one on Yosemite at whatever road that is in front of Cherry Creek High School. Never been there but I've known people who use them.

Matty
Wed May 20th, 2009, 10:36 AM
thanx Jason...

Ricky
Wed May 20th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Not to sound like a salesman, but I take my pup to Banfield. With all the shit he's been through (broken leg, pin/plate surgery, stitches in front paw), they've done an excellent job every single time, no matter which location I've been to. I had his leg surgery done down in the springs because it saved me like a grand compared to up here in Denver. And their little "pet health plan" sounds like a scam, but it is undoubtedly NOT. I paid about $300 for the first year, and I've had over $1400 in savings because of it. Plus all the shots and office visits, and exams are completely free.

GixxerCarrie
Wed May 20th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I use Animal Care Center at Castle Pines. Always get me in...known the Vets for years as they have done our horses too...have utmost trust with them.

rforsythe
Wed May 20th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Dr. Tasky, not sure the formal name of her business but will look at home. They just moved to Monaco and Hampden, so pretty close to DTC. Been going there for years and she's an awesome vet!

Dizzy D
Wed May 20th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Dr. Tasky, not sure the formal name of her business but will look at home. They just moved to Monaco and Hampden, so pretty close to DTC. Been going there for years and she's an awesome vet!

Gentle Touch Animal Hospital

http://www.gentletouchanimalhospital.com/

Dr. Tasky has a taken care of all three of our animals and is awesome.

She s very good about not overcharging you for procedures that your animal does not need.

She also has a high reputation within the Vet business, I have seen her interviewed on local news stations a couple times.

GrlRdr
Wed May 20th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Not to sound like a salesman, but I take my pup to Banfield. With all the shit he's been through (broken leg, pin/plate surgery, stitches in front paw), they've done an excellent job every single time, no matter which location I've been to. I had his leg surgery done down in the springs because it saved me like a grand compared to up here in Denver. And their little "pet health plan" sounds like a scam, but it is undoubtedly NOT. I paid about $300 for the first year, and I've had over $1400 in savings because of it. Plus all the shots and office visits, and exams are completely free.

Glad you had a good experience but mine have always been horrible at Banfields!!! They over charge (and come up with anything and everything they can add to your bill without being too obvious) and always feel the need to tell you the worst case scenario for every situation...just makes you worry! I've heard horror stories from lots of people about Banfield also.

Belleview Animal Clinic (Dr. Jasek) is where I go. 1 block south of Belleview on Broadway.