PDA

View Full Version : another male vs. female debate

jimwallace
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:11 PM
I had a sparking debate today and I figured i would share it. heres how it starts. When a girl gets a guys number/has a number given to her how long does she wait to call? do many guys do this? My observation has been that women tend to wait whereas guys do not. My theory on this is that us guys know what we want and if we get your number obviously its you we want so what do we do.......WE CALL..... women however (as appears to me) seem to have some sort of code book on timelines in which they are allowed to do things including making a call. Now my debate partner disagrees and says that guys tend to wait and girls dont. So i figured i would share the debate here as I think it will be a fun one.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:13 PM
No matter what he says, Shea is a bad person because of it.

Just wanted to get that out of the way early. :D

Shea
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:19 PM
No matter what he says, Shea is a bad person because of it.

Just wanted to get that out of the way early. :D

/agree

Tipys
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
See I believe it truely depends on the guy or the girl. Weither they wait to call or not. Also I would also seen when a guy gives a girl his number she won't call.

honey
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
both do it. Most don't want to call right away because they don't want to appear desparate.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Haven't seen many guys give girls their number and I wouldn't expect most girls to call back, but that's the stereotype talking. I'm horrible at being single, so there was very little number exchange on the whole, so I don't have the most researched of conclusions here...

Pandora-11
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I tend to agree with above....it's not so much a girl/guy thing as an individual thing. Some people are into playing a game of "wait and see", building the tension, something that gives them more control of the situation. Others are more vulnerable and want to be seen as real (not caring about the control). It appears to be a personality thing. Go with your gut.
I heard one guy say that in group situations where an attractive woman is introduced, he always holds back because it has a tendency to make him more interesting than the other guys fawning over the girl. I'm not sure about that approach. It seems like game playing to me.

Tipys
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Even being up front with everything is still a game just being played different.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:37 PM
This thread already seems like a jumping off point for over-analysis! :lol:

Pandora-11
Wed May 20th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Even being up front with everything is still a game just being played different.

Yes....I guess you're right....How insightful of you!:)

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:00 AM
wow, much less of a debate than i thought it would turn out to be. oh well

Tipys
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:03 AM
Well Jim we all seemed to come to the same verdict about it really depends on the guy or girl them self as a person not a gender

RajunCajun
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:32 AM
Dammmit! That's not right and I won't stand for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RajunCajun
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:34 AM
^^^^^^^Hell yeah, what he said!!!

Oh and if you wait, you are just playing the game. If you call right away is shows that you actually give a shit, ya know. I find that it isn't really gender, but age.... Younger peeps tend to play the game more and older ones tend to go after what they want and not F around with it.... My two pennies.....

thatmofo
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:46 AM
jim - Take a picture of her to "store it with her number" and send the picture to me. I would hate for you to have to deal with the decision of when to call her back so I will assume that responsibility based on the picture.

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 05:37 AM
Jim...I'm still old fashioned and expect the guy to call(I'm 36). And it better not be just a text..lmao. Once he's done it once...If I'm interested I'll continue to keep communication. So its just not one way. Hope that helps.

mtnairlover
Thu May 21st, 2009, 06:03 AM
+1 I'm with Carrie and I'm even more older fashioned...:lol:

I've seen guys who are kind of like girls in that they aren't sure, so they hold back and then lose out. It happens. We're all the same. Once you lose your preconceptions and just go with the gut, things tend to fall into place.

Matty
Thu May 21st, 2009, 07:02 AM
Jim go watch the movie, "Swingers." With Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn.

SLVRSURFR
Thu May 21st, 2009, 07:03 AM

I totally agree, Trev.. But anyway, Hang in there Jimbo... Many men and women have suffered the social casualty related to the pursuit, the game, and audacity to think that there's someone out there for everyone.. Resiliency is the main factor in everything... Including this, I.M.O.

Shea
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:08 AM

I would disagree. A game implies that you are "playing" with someone, trying to manipulate and thus control the situation. You are not playing a game if you are being authentic with who you are.

But then again, whatever I say is wrong...carry on.

MetaLord 9
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Jim go watch the movie, "Swingers." With Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn.
FTMFW

Ya know, with all these threads popping up on man/woman relationships, I'm starting to think we need a group viewing of Swingers...

Mister BOYD
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
True.. it does depend on the person, but it also depends on what people are looking for. One person might be interested in dating, the other in friendship. I think that plays into this situation as well.

Mister BOYD
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
I would disagree. A game implies that you are "playing" with someone, trying to manipulate and thus control the situation. You are not playing a game if you are being authentic with who you are.

WRONG!

mtnairlover
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:28 AM
...A game implies that you are "playing" with someone, trying to manipulate and thus control the situation. You are not playing a game if you are being authentic with who you are.

Agreed.

You won't be happy with someone who is open and honest when you aren't...and vice versa. But, don't let misconceptions keep you from making that phone call. Do it and take what you get...if she/he returns the same sentiment, then great...if not, then move on. You more than likely would not have been happy with the person after a while anyway.

To me, if you share some of the same core values as the person you like, then you more than likely will have a stronger relationship/friendship, etc. But, you won't know those values unless you make that call.

Mister BOYD
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:32 AM
Playing games are a waste and much harder work than just being you. Agreed.. pick the phone up and call. After a couple of tries with no response, eh.. let it go. There is likely something going on or something off with that person if that's the case anyway.

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:36 AM
http://www.vince-vaughn.com/swingers121807.jpg
I say call her... keep the number of calls to a dull roar of 200 per night...

and memorize all of the great quotes from Ron Burgundy - it works wonders

Shea
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:38 AM
..and don't forget the Sex Panther. 60% of the time it works everytime.

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:43 AM
..and don't forget the Sex Panther. 60% of the time it works everytime.
:pointlaugh: Yeah - that smells like pure gasoline
http://www.perfume.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/product.jpg

Tipys
Thu May 21st, 2009, 08:49 AM

Its simple life itself is a game. You can only control your life not anyone elses.

puckstr
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:02 AM
Just stalk them.. they will eventually give in...

Mister BOYD
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:03 AM
I have some bleachers I've built outside of my house for all of my stalkers! Cut them bushes down years ago!

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:07 AM
Sully thinks I live in her bushes outside of her house... I know deep down she really loves me...

puckstr
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:10 AM
I have some bleachers I've built outside of my house for all of my stalkers! Cut them bushes down years ago!

It is good to have a fan club:)

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:25 AM
okay, first off, since everyone is assuming this is about me.....IT IS NOT. as i said it was a debate i was having with a friend. If a girl gives me her number and i am interested i would call right away, if there is something i want i am a go getter i dont mess around or play games. No this was simply a debate where i believed most guys were like me and if they like it they chase if not they dont, whereas i beilieved that women tend to worry about things like coming off as desperate ect, and therefore wait it out in order to maintain the higher ground, whereas us guys could care less how we "come off" as long as we get what we want.

Mister BOYD
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:25 AM
It is good to have a fan club:)

HAHA.. Fan club! Love it.

Pandora-11
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:57 AM
Girls! Don't forget the "bend and snap"!!

Snowman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 10:27 AM
There are also the different levels of contact once the numbers have been passed out. It seems to me that contacting the other person by texting is more acceptable in a quicker timeframe than to hold an accrual conversation. I’m old school as well. I only call from a wall mounted phone after school when I know they are home.

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 10:30 AM
There are also the different levels of contact once the numbers have been passed out. It seems to me that contacting the other person by texting is more acceptable in a quicker timeframe than to hold an accrual conversation. I’m old school as well. I only call from a wall mounted phone after school when I know they are home.
:pointlaugh:

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM

I'm just saying your first date/conversation shouldn't be by text. You can't see/or get someones tone or attitude towards a situation without communication. I agree...texting is easier...just not the way to show a girl that you care about her...again. Old school. I work for the Phone Company so I have a mounted phone!:) Whats your excuse?:slappers:

Snowman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 10:53 AM
Oh, agree, no date should be anything except face to face. I don’t see things like internet dating as real, however others do. There is far more to human interactions than text on a screen. Even the sound of a real voice can express inflections that can tell the other person things they wish to know.

And my excuse is that I live in the 21st now. :p

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 10:54 AM
And my excuse is that I live in the 21st now. :p
me too.......still doesnt stop my CAVEMAN WAYS.

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:10 AM
me too.......still doesnt stop my CAVEMAN WAYS.
I wish we could go back to the old days, when clubbing meant, "I love you."
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/caveman.jpg

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:13 AM
I wish we could go back to the old days, when clubbing meant, "I love you."
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/caveman.jpg
Yeah..try and drag me by the hair and see what happens.....:)

MetaLord 9
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Do you ring the opperator to place the call too?

angry sex? :dunno:

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:18 AM
I'll have to test that at the next bike night... :drink:
Whose got my back???

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:18 AM
angry sex? :dunno:

Ummm...no something more like :slap::blowup::vader::piss::poo::eek:

SumoWeezle
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:19 AM
I'll have to test that at the next bike night... :drink:
Whose got my back???

I got $5 on Carrie... just sayin :D

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM
I got $5 on Carrie... just sayin :D
Really??? Bike Night might turn into Fright Night... and then I will unleash the Franken_Ninja on all of you!!!

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Really??? Bike Night might turn into Fright Night... and then I will unleash the Franken_Ninja on all of you!!!

:grab::lol:Thats why I luv ya Horsey!

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM
:grab::lol:Thats why I luv ya Horsey!
Nick Ninja loves you too...

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/N_N.jpg

Snowman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:31 AM
Do you ring the opperator to place the call too?
Only after I can get the gul durn hand crank to ring her up. Sure beats the ol pony express days though.

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:32 AM
hehehehe.....the good ol days

MetaLord 9
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:35 AM
Ummm...no something more like ...:piss::poo:...
Is anyone else REALLY concerned by the fact that you've got monkeys going to the bathroom when you describe what you & Horsman would be like?

GixxerCarrie
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:36 AM
Is anyone else REALLY concerned by the fact that you've got monkeys going to the bathroom when you describe what you & Horsman would be like?

Only you the monkey boy...bwahahahahahaha!:slappers:

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:50 AM

I got only one thing for you MonkeyBoy!!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/nair.jpg

Sully
Thu May 21st, 2009, 11:54 AM
Sully thinks I live in her bushes outside of her house... I know deep down she really loves me...

I've seen you out there John... that tree on your head isn't fooling anyone!

If a girl gives me her number and i am interested i would call right away, if there is something i want i am a go getter i dont mess around or play games. No this was simply a debate where i believed most guys were like me and if they like it they chase if not they dont, whereas i beilieved that women tend to worry about things like coming off as desperate ect, and therefore wait it out in order to maintain the higher ground, whereas us guys could care less how we "come off" as long as we get what we want.

Ok, first off.. if you aren't really interested in a girl, why even bother asking her for her # ? You aren't going to call, why ask or get her hopes up ? I've read, seen tv programs and experienced that if men want something, they go get it. They don't waste time worrying about "what ifs". Women on the other hand don't always do this.. I remember that men like a chase and the more women run or say "no", the more they want them... but this only lasts for so long before the man becomes uninterested and the woman must show that she is interested in him. I wish this wasn't the case, but I've seen men pass over women who wanted them or called them (ie appeared desperate) and go for the woman who brushes them off daily.... Recently, I've discovered that men don't know what the hell they want, can't make up their mind or think there is something better out there... meh.. a lot of men are dumb lol :alien:

Oh, and no, I don't ask for a guys number, ever. I'm uber old and old fashioned ! :lol:

MetaLord 9
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:01 PM
I got only one thing for you MonkeyBoy!!!!
Just 'cause you mixed it up in the shower & used some nair as shampoo doesn't mean you've gotta push it on everyone man. Now quiet, before they ask me to be their spokesmonkey...

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:23 PM
Just 'cause you mixed it up in the shower & used some nair as shampoo doesn't mean you've gotta push it on everyone man. Now quiet, before they ask me to be their spokesmonkey...

Chris, I found your family crest....
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/chimpo.jpg

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:28 PM
Sorry to jack this thread, Now back to
"when should we call her?"

Sully
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:32 PM
It really depends on the people involved.. some people don't like to play games, know what they want, etc. Call when YOU'RE ready to call... :) .. or after a day or two.. lol ... It's called FASCINATION.. not DESPERATION.... (and don't call from the bushes John)

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:37 PM
It really depends on the people involved.. some people don't like to play games, know what they want, etc. Call when YOU'RE ready to call... :) .. or after a day or two.. lol ... It's called FASCINATION.. not DESPERATION.... (and don't call from the bushes John) I am just working on your Shrubbery... can I text you instead???
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/KnightsWhoSayNi.jpg

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:39 PM
awwww.....holy hell in a handbasket.......i didnt ask anyone for a phone number......geezzzzuuuussss......not me, holy crap i was trying to spark a debate of proportions magnanamus to csc for my own entertainment.......and all i get is some kind of unneeded advice

Sully
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:41 PM
lol.. I was only using your statement as an example Jim... :lol:

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:43 PM
wheeeew.....i was startin to feel like a tarded high schooler for a bit there. :P

Sully
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:46 PM
So you can stop asking me for my number now :lol:

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:53 PM
So you can stop asking me for my number too :lol:

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:56 PM
soooo.....can i have your number then? :lol:

Gainer
Thu May 21st, 2009, 12:56 PM
So you can stop asking me for my number too :lol:

The most recent "male vs. female debate" is which one does Horsman prefer.

Sully
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:05 PM
The most recent "male vs. male debate" is which one does Horsman prefer.

Fixed

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM
The most recent "male vs. female debate" is which one does Horsman prefer.
I can't believe you would say that after all we have been thru...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/WezGY2-1.jpg
I can't quit you!!!

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:20 PM
Jim... Call Her... Call her what, I don't know... but call her....
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/tom.jpg

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM
call her......momma

Shea
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:28 PM
awwww.....holy hell in a handbasket.......and all i get is some kind of unneeded advice

You were expecting...?

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:29 PM
You were expecting...?
a handful of bickering, hateful comments, man/woman bashing........just the usual.....none of this weird ass friendly helpfulness.

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:32 PM
call her......momma

The whole Oedipus thing is so 429 B.C.

Drift
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:33 PM
a handful of bickering, hateful comments, man/woman bashing........just the usual.....none of this weird ass friendly helpfulness.

The CSC is just following the national trend..."Hope and Change" have been the new buzz-words since November...jezz man, where have you been...WY?!?

jimwallace
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:37 PM
The whole Oedipus thing is so 429 B.C.

so you know it well........

The CSC is just following the national trend..."Hope and Change" have been the new buzz-words since November...jezz man, where have you been...WY?!?

only on occasion.....otherwise in my own little world

Gainer
Thu May 21st, 2009, 01:44 PM
I can't believe you would say that after all we have been thru... I can't quit you!!!

I know your right....I am sorry.

RajunCajun
Thu May 21st, 2009, 03:55 PM
It's good to know that you ladies will get this all straightened out....:slappers:

Tipys
Thu May 21st, 2009, 07:12 PM
Hold up I want everyones number so I can then decided weather I want to call or not.

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hold up I want everyones number so I can then decided weather I want to call or not.
Go into any bathroom in town and you'll find Sully's and Carrie's Numbers.... :drink:
They are really Hard-Core Harley Chics in Disguise
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/SullyCarrie.jpg

Tipys
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:08 PM
^^^ROLFMFAO every time I see that pic

Horsman
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:10 PM
^^^ROLFMFAO every time I see that pic
They are going to kill me one of these dayz... :drink:

Tipys
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:33 PM
^^^I am surprised they havnt killed you yet.

Sully
Thu May 21st, 2009, 09:34 PM
Yes, one of these dayz is coming soon, very soon ! muahahaha :devil2:

Pandora-11
Thu May 21st, 2009, 10:51 PM
You can't make anyone fall for you....but if you want to keep them...I'd suggest numbers 1,3,4,5, and 10. Don't over think it.

20 Ways to Make Her Fall in Love

Woo that special someone in your life with these 20 tips!
by eHarmony Staff

http://advice-static.eharmony.com/data/gallery/c/8/1/e/7/2//tmpphpx73d5e.jpg

(javascript:window.print())

Anyone who’s experienced heartbreak knows that there’s no magic formula for making someone fall in love with you. (Or in some cases, back in love with you). However, you can up your chances of making that special lady swoon by following a few of these simple tips.
1) Be All Ears
Women like to work out their problems. Offer a bended ear and fight the urge to provide a solution or rush her to the point. She just wants you to listen while she vents, explains or just muses.
2) Compliment Her
A lot of women put a lot of effort into looking nice for their date. Offer a flattering remark on her time well spent and she will be delighted that you noticed.
3) Throw a Pep Rally
Act as her cheerleader on life’s sidelines. Support her choices, feelings, successes and failures and she will appreciate (and lean on) her biggest fan.
4) Remember that Chivalry Is Not Dead
Man the door, pull the chair and wait for her to be seated. Treating her like a lady never goes out of style.
5) Focus All Eyes on Her
Focus on her with attention and interest. Extracurricular gazing makes you look bored and rude.
6) Leave a Message
Whether it’s your first date or the tenth, leave a message asserting how much you enjoyed your time with her and how you can’t wait to see her again.
7) Growing Love
Bring or send her flowers because it’s Tuesday or for no reason at all. Better yet, send them to work to make her feel beautiful and appreciated.
8) Be Mr. Clean
You may not know it, but every time she picks up your wet towel or cleans beard clippings from the sink, the romance wears off.
9) Play the Music Man
Learn how to play the guitar or hone your singing voice. Ladies melt over the simultaneous vulnerability and bad boy coolness of confident rock stars. No musical talent? Demonstrate passion in a hobby that you love.
10) Clown Around
Hone your funny bone to encourage her to feel comfortable, let loose and get silly.
11) Drop It Like Its Hot
Shrug off the small things and let it go. A diffusing attitude and cool demeanor is always a welcome response to pending crisis.
12) Keep it All In The Family
Woo her friends and family, too. Her circle will be the first to comment on your worthiness of her attention.
13) Take the Consultative Approach
Seek her advice, even if you don't really need it. Consulting her shows that you appreciate her opinion and that she is useful and comforting.
14) Zip It
If you aren’t complimenting members of her inner circle, zip it. It’s an instant turnoff to hear a negative opinion about those that have been in her life long before you came along.
15) Get Lost
While prioritizing her in your life is important, she can’t be the only thing going on. Spend time with others and do your own thing to make the heart grow fonder.
16) Slow It Down
Court her with a slow dance whenever possible. While lovely at cousin Ed’s wedding or at a jazz club on Friday night, surprise her with a turn around the kitchen during macaroni and cheese for impromptu romance.
17) Timing is Everything
Arrive on time for your date. Although traffic and miscalculations can be forgiven, consistently showing up late sends the signal that her time isn’t as important as yours.
18) Remember that Family Matters
Introducing your new ladylove to your family will demonstrate how important she is in your life. The way you treat your family presents a good gauge of what she can expect in your courtship.
19) Surprise!
Catch her unaware with that fetching coat she has been eyeing, a message on her work voicemail or a note in her bag lunch to keep her guessing and excited.
20) Soup for the Soul
Take care of her when she is under the weather with a care package of cough drops, chicken soup, or a get well note. She may not feel (or look) her best, but these moments will show that you are in it to win it.

jimwallace
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 08:35 AM
You can't make anyone fall for you....but if you want to keep them...I'd suggest numbers 1,3,4,5, and 10. Don't over think it.

even if they fall for you, doing these things doesnt mean they will stay with you, i can honestly say i held up to all 20 of them.....yes all 20, and we all know where that went, sometimes things are the way they are.

Pandora-11
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
even if they fall for you, doing these things doesnt mean they will stay with you, i can honestly say i held up to all 20 of them.....yes all 20, and we all know where that went, sometimes things are the way they are.

Your situation was different in that you were dealing with youth. These things are more for those who have the maturity to know what they want, have experienced life, and are READY for a relationship....they've gotten out their oats...so to speak.

Sully
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM
If our #'s are posted, at least we know that we showed them a "good time" !! Can you say "Return Customer" ?? :eyebrows:

Don't be jealousy, John. We're sorry you have to pay$$ to have this much fun !!!

Go into any bathroom in town and you'll find Sully's and Carrie's Numbers.... :drink:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/SullyCarrie.jpg

puckstr
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2902/chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

jimwallace
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Your situation was different in that you were dealing with youth. These things are more for those who have the maturity to know what they want, have experienced life, and are READY for a relationship....they've gotten out their oats...so to speak.
very true.....oh well, i is gonna sow some more oats and have a ball, gonna spend some time on me now.......YAY!

Horsman
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 10:22 AM
If our #'s are posted, at least we know that we showed them a "good time" !! Can you say "Return Customer" ?? :eyebrows:

Don't be jealousy, John. We're sorry you have to pay$$ to have this much fun !!!

Moar like "REPEAT OFFENDER"... Not into that sadomasicist shit... but I will glady pay to watch that bizarre freak show... Someone bring me some Popcorn with extra butter...

Salsashark's girlfriend is into that crazy stuff too....

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/weird.jpg

salsashark
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
you're just jealousy...

It takes police action to keep you from acting out your public displays of affection...

Horsman
Fri May 22nd, 2009, 12:43 PM
you're just jealousy...

It takes police action to keep you from acting out your public displays of affection...

I know, I have a problem with Inanimate Objects (like trees, rocks and motorcycle tail pipes)... but atleast I am not a BearPhucker like Chris...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/bear-banging.jpg