PDA

View Full Version : Team Skinny announces MORE FREE BEER!!

Anonymous
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 12:03 PM
I'm pleased to announce that Breckenridge Brewery (the same place our MRA monthly general meetings are now held) is continuing their support of Team Skinny Racing for the 2005 season! So what does this mean for you?

If you remember last season, we had beer. A lot of it. Ice cold and FREE every race day!

We're bringing back the FREE BEER for the 2005 season. Just swing by the Team Skinny Racing / Skinny Motorsports pit at the end of any race day and get some FREE BEER of your very own! I'm also told we will have a greater variety this season, along with the Avalanche and Hefe Proper we had in stock last year. I'm not sure what the new beers will be, but Breck should be giving us several varieties to hand out.

We'll also be arranging another "Feed the MRA Day" just like we did last season (remember those tasty brats and turkey legs?), with more details to follow once I have them.

Free beer, free food ... Team Skinny hooks you up!

- Ralph
#321, TM, MRA Beer Pimp

Hoopty
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 12:06 PM
:cheers: Now we have to fight over where to go in the pits for free beer. :lol: TURF WAR!!! :drink: haha Congrats!!! :cheers:

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 12:29 PM
team skinny isn't gonna be so skinny after all this beer and turkey legs! :lol:

Hoopty
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Maybe I can lap him twice now! :idea: :lol:

Anonymous
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Maybe I can lap him twice now! :idea: :lol:

*makes mental note to meatball Hoopty's starts. EVERY start.*

Dysco
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
:up: W00T :cheers:

Proper!

Hoopty
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
:lol: I don't jump starts. I am always a little behind, if anything. :| If I get meatballed, I can assure you something will go wrong with your bike. :D

Anonymous
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 01:13 PM
That's ok, I'll just take parts from yours to fix it and have TK bill the time to your account.

Besides, I won't be the one with a horde of angry cornerworkers chasing me down to get me off the track. :D

Hoopty
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 01:43 PM
They will be when your bike has just run out of oil, which happens to be all on the track. :lol:

On second thought, why don't we just mind our own business. :D

NZ Darren
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Awesome, love free beer, do you deliver?

Anonymous
Fri Feb 11th, 2005, 02:39 PM
They will be when your bike has just run out of oil, which happens to be all on the track. :lol:

On second thought, why don't we just mind our own business. :D

Yeah, this could get ugly... :lol:

friscokidd
Thu Feb 17th, 2005, 05:09 PM
FREE BEER!!! :headbang: again...thanks BRECKS!! :up: