PDA

View Full Version : CSP Now Twitters

303Lurch
Sun May 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM
http://twitter.com/CSPChief

Don't know if I want to following daily death and destruction on the roads... but it is interesting.

Nick_Ninja
Sun May 24th, 2009, 10:31 PM
WTFC

fullgrownbear
Mon May 25th, 2009, 07:59 AM
WTFC

lol. I must say, +1

Spy007
Mon May 25th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Did you see the report of the motorcycle accident?

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Did you see the report of the motorcycle accident?

Should that be of interest to anyone on this board??????????????????????

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Tax payer money going to good use I see....

Sean
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Maybe it's there way of "connecting with popular culture?" The only thing I would want them to post up, is were they have speed traps or sitting cruisers. :up:

Example:
Car241- Totally bored sitting here on Peak to Peak Hwy just 4 miles north of Nederland.

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Maybe it's there way of "connecting with popular culture?" The only thing I would want them to post up, is were they have speed traps or sitting cruisers. :up:

Example:
Car241- Totally bored sitting here on Peak to Peak Hwy just 4 miles north of Nederland.

I ask only a few things from my government...feeble and pathetic attempts to connect with popular culture is not one of them. Way to waste my tax dollars, yet again.

rforsythe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Last I checked Twitter was free. Not seeing where our taxpayer money is going to waste here...

fullgrownbear
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Last I checked Twitter was free. Not seeing where our taxpayer money is going to waste here...

lol. But,

There's probably some hidden gubmental fee we don't know about. That's the way it usually is.. A regular office chair costing around 400 through the gubment instead of 100 through office depot. (JK, I don't actually think twitter charges them, but I think it's a waste of time.)

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:58 AM

Yes, but last I checked they have to pay someone to manage it, post it, etc. So time is being wasted by some bureaucrat to do it yes?

fullgrownbear
Tue May 26th, 2009, 10:01 AM

Example:

Your dream come true: Chief posts:

On the way here watched all the troopers along C-470. Aircraft operations are underway along C-470 near Bowles. Watch your speed!about 24 hours ago (http://twitter.com/CSPChief/status/1913733111) from web

Too bad it was 24 hours old. just look for the big white hash marks on the shoulder, that's the beginning of the clock point.

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 10:03 AM
All I want to read about is how the chief rear-ended the car in front due to twitter texting :twisted:

rforsythe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Yes, but last I checked they have to pay someone to manage it, post it, etc. So time is being wasted by some bureaucrat to do it yes?

The collective time spent making those posts is probably equivalent to taking some monster shit in the can.

Now that you have THAT visual in your head... :lol: My point is I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing, and perhaps something positive will come from it.

TFOGGuys
Tue May 26th, 2009, 12:03 PM
The collective time spent making those posts is probably equivalent to taking some monster shit in the can.

Now that you have THAT visual in your head... :lol: My point is I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing, and perhaps something positive will come from it.

But it's not in leiu of the Monster dump, it's in addition...or maybe concurrent with.... try to get THAT visual out of your mind.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rdWf2ze3CZ4/RxdJ1AxtoqI/AAAAAAAAEuQ/RGXCQCL0bkI/s320/ToiletCop3_LowRes.jpg

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 12:04 PM
But it's not in leiu of the Monster dump, it's in addition...or maybe concurrent with.... try to get THAT visual out of your mind.....

lol

Car 514: Lunch at Pablo's. Taking a monster shit. Back on patrol in about 20 min.

Zach929rr
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:37 PM
http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/5/22/12/boston-police-zombie-defense-26553-1243010545-4.jpg