PDA

View Full Version : Yes Or No!

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Ok ladies and gents I need your opinions on this one. Would you go out with a girl that is on a bit... how d a say this "porky side" I mean really BIG:). Don't get me wrong or anything, but she have a beautiful face. I just don't want to give her the wrong impression and don't wanna be shallow either. So let me CSC.

The thing is... I worked with her a few times.

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Do you like her???

= Buckeye Jess =
If you honestly have to ask advice on this one, she probably isn't the girl for you. Call me an idealist but...:dunno:

I understand the whole attraction issue, particularly up front - but if you know her and like her, should it really be THE deciding factor? If you are genuinely interested in her, why not? Or are you asking because she has shown some interest in you?

McVaaahhh
Shouldn't matter. If you like her, go out with her. If you're not attracted to her at all then don't.

I always said that I'd rather go out with a big girl with a great personality and intelligence, than a hot chick that's a bitch and/or dumb as a brick.

Nick_Ninja
Does she have money?

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Duh!

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Depends on what "going out" means. If your not interested in her, don't F her head up. Listen Ladies and GERMS.. quit ruining people to the point of retardation by doing inconsiderate crap like leading them on. Return to subject at hand.. If you are interested in dating her and the "weight" doesn't bother you, she may surprise you. Give her a chance! And.. BTW.. it's not shallow to let somebody know your not interested. That's Honesty and something that is far too lacking out there. What do you mean when you say you "worked" with her a few times?

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Does she have money?
Does she have money that she wants to spend on you?

Mister BOYD
Shouldn't matter. If you like her, go out with her. If you're not attracted to her at all then don't.

I always said that I'd rather go out with a big girl with a great personality and intelligence, than a hot chick that's a bitch and/or dumb as a brick.

+1

rforsythe
You don't want to seem shallow, but you're attempting to let peer pressure/acceptance decide who you date?

If you're attracted to her, go for it. If you have some insurmountable hangup about the whole thing, then don't (and avoid having to lie or be something you're not). Nobody can make that choice except you.

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Depends on what "going out" means. If your not interested in her, don't F her head up. Listen Ladies and GERMS.. quit ruining people to the point of retardation by doing inconsiderate crap like leading them on. Return to subject at hand.. If you are interested in dating her and the "weight" doesn't bother you, she may surprise you. Give her a chance! And.. BTW.. it's not shallow to let somebody know your not interested. That's Honesty and something that is far too lacking out there. What do you mean when you say you "worked" with her a few times?
Amen brother... and I was wondering the exact same question.. lol

sugarrey
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I like chics with some meat on their bones..If you have feelings, go for it.

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM

+1 :up:

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM
the question is: Would she go out with you? Do you have a hair lip or is one of your hands a foot?

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Amen brother... and I was wondering the exact same question.. lol

Lol.. Nice to see I make sense to someone out there! HI FIVE!

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
... or is one of your hands a foot?

OMG.. out of control! HAHAHAHA!

Spy007
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Uh....

Ill be the insensitive one here...

Put it in her butt and say bye

But under no uncertain circumstances should you make eye contact afterwards

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Uh....

Ill be the insensitive one here...

Put it in her butt and say bye

But under no uncertain circumstances should you make eye contact afterwards

How insensitive..

Slo
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:54 PM
It's not shallow to not be attracted to someone because they are too fat or ugly for you. People do this all the time, hell, women most of the time ask about your occupation as one of their first conversations with you. If their is such a thing as shallow.... that would be it. You can date an ugly guy if he is a doctor or lawyer?

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Lol.. Nice to see I make sense to someone out there! HI FIVE!
:cheers:
I'll take that over your high-five.. lol

Meh..the more and more I think about the initial question in the thread, the more confused I get. Are you throwing it out just to hear people's thoughts (I hope...) or are you genuinely going to base your actions upon our opinions? If that is the case, you are never going to be happy because nobody will agree across the board on anything. You'll always be worried about who is watching and what they think - and that isn't fair to either of you.

Besides...how does that one song go? Something about making an ugly woman your wife... lol

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:58 PM
It's not shallow to not be attracted to someone because they are too fat or ugly for you. People do this all the time, hell, women most of the time ask about your occupation as one of their first conversations with you. If their is such a thing as shallow.... that would be it. You can date an ugly guy if he is a doctor or lawyer?
Absolutely not shallow to not be attracted to someone b/c of their physique... but it is shallow to allow OTHER people's opinions of such to influence your own opinion. IMO

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 01:58 PM
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life... Make an ugly woman your wife." Brain child of the mid to late seventies! Dated some 'not as attractive' girls before.. Lol.. I don't buy it!

InlineSIX24
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:00 PM
You should let her know that you posed the question to random people on a bike forum and described her as "porky", and then see if she is all about it.

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Always say this to yourself: "If she is interested in me, there is something wrong with her"

Sully
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Ok ladies and gents I need your opinions on this one. Would you go out with a girl that is on a bit... how d a say this "porky side" I mean really BIG:). Don't get me wrong or anything, but she have a beautiful face. I just don't want to give her the wrong impression and don't wanna be shallow either. So let me CSC.

The question here is, what do YOU look like ? :spit: And would she consider dating YOU ? :lol:

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:02 PM
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life... Make an ugly woman your wife." Brain child of the mid to late seventies! Dated some 'not as attractive' girls before.. Lol.. I don't buy it!
LOL...yeah, yeah... just thought it was fitting for the thread!

You should let her know that you posed the question to random people on a bike forum and described her as "porky", and then see if she is all about it.
hehe...kind of why I'm hoping he's just tossing it out there for conversation's sake...

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Do you like her???
as a friend.

dallas
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:03 PM
How does she look on the back of your bike? You don't want to show up at the Shell and have all your boys clown on you..........

Shea
as a friend.

Then why the question?

Troy.N
If you honestly have to ask advice on this one, she probably isn't the girl for you. Call me an idealist but...:dunno:

I understand the whole attraction issue, particularly up front - but if you know her and like her, should it really be THE deciding factor? If you are genuinely interested in her, why not? Or are you asking because she has shown some interest in you?
I might have given her a wrong impression.

Sully
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:04 PM

:spit:... Awesome!

I've heard that some insecure guys date girls that are uglier or not as cute as they are - to assure them that no one else will want them, nor will she run off to cheat... cuz she's ugly and all... :roll:

Troy.N

you got a point.

= Buckeye Jess =
as a friend.
What's the issue then? If you only like her as a friend, why would you question dating her regardless of what she looks like???

Spy007
as a friend.

Seriously who the fuck cares.... either pork the porker or let her slip to someone hungry enough and just be friends with her. Make it known of your intentions though and dont go leading her on in case your stiffy wants to be treated like a hoagie and sucked down.... because that will only lead to hurt feelings :slappers:

dallas
as a friend.
Then don't even think about a relationship. Stay friends and leave it at that. You obviously had hang ups about in the first place or else you wouldn't have posted up on here.

Shea

So it's not really whether or not you would date her, it's "I'm not interested so how do I get out?"

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Since you have 26 posts, I am going to assume that you are either:

1. Fat, because you are too busy eating to post up anything useful

2. Playing WoW. In that case you should take whatever comes along that is not trying to steal your tier 7 epic armor and run off with your flying mount.

3. A troll, which means that if she does not pay you the toll, you eat her and refer yourself back to #1

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:06 PM
The question here is, what do YOU look like ? :spit: And would she consider dating YOU ? :lol:

well she asked me.... I'm 6'4 210lbs and she's about 5'7 weight?

Spy007
Since you have 26 posts, I am going to assume that you are either:

1. Fat, because you are too busy eating to post up anything useful

2. Playing WoW. In that case you should take whatever comes along that is not trying to steal your tier 7 epic armor and run off with your flying mount.

3. A troll, which means that if she does not pay you the toll, you eat her and refer yourself back to #1

Im surprised you didnt try to sell him some gold :D

= Buckeye Jess =
Ohhhh... in that case the only decent thing to do is to clear things up - particularly if you value your friendship with her.

But I still have to ask why you are asking the question....? Just b/c you gave a gal the wrong impression doesn't mean you have to follow through with it and have her bear your children...

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Does she have money?

lol. She's a First officer pilot.

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:08 PM
as a friend.

Sounds like you already know what to do then buddy. If your pre-occupied with hurting her.. Set it up as something with a group of mutual friends. When the next "more than friends" moment comes between the two of you and your not feeling right about it.. stop.. prove you have a set of danglers (at least to yourself) and just tell her straight up that you are interested in being friends and nothing more. Hopefully you haven't already done anything to set her up to believe anything otherwise.

Spy007
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:08 PM
lol. She's a First officer pilot.

Ever been in the mile high club?
Here's your chance... its like riding a scooter in space!

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM

Impressions can be way off. Just tell her and get it over with.

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM
What do you mean when you say you "worked" with her a few times?

I flew with her a few times... we are both pilots and she's a 1st officer (USAIRWAY)

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM

$$$ is not an issue.

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:13 PM
How does she look on the back of your bike? You don't want to show up at the Shell and have all your boys clown on you..........

wheeliiies all the way...

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:16 PM
So it's not really whether or not you would date her, it's "I'm not interested so how do I get out?"

yes!!! how do I explain it to her.

~Barn~
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Do it over an intercom, in one of those "This is your captain speaking...." kinda voices.

Those are always pretty well received.

TurboGizzmo
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Remember one day we will all get old, fat and ugly ;)

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Why in the world couldn't you ask that in the first place dude????

Just be straight up and do it privately.

~Barn~
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:21 PM
No-no-no.... Intercom.

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Don't forget your wizard hat and robe

http://www.easyscreens.info/gallery/20080216/7.jpg

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Always say this to yourself: "If she is interested in me, there is something wrong with her"
I say that all of the time...:wtf:
gotta love Dana's Deep Thoughts...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/bill.jpg
It is so Confusian(not Confucian)

Pandora-11
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Does she have money?

That's just wrong!!!!!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif

JohnEffinK
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I love CSC.

If she is a friend and you bang her, then become not-friends because of it - is that OK?

John

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:24 PM
No-no-no.... Intercom.
lol... and knowing you, you'd prolly have it televised too, wouldn't ya? haha

Dr. Joe Siphek
if you are both adults...handle it like adults. Sounds to me like you were flirting and you got in over your head. be a man, and i'm sure she'll be a woman about it.

Mister BOYD
yes!!! how do I explain it to her.

Just tell her "look.. I just want to make sure we're on the same page before we go out.. Your cool and I like you as a friend.. I've been catching some vibes here and want to make sure neither of us is on the wrong page." Let the conversation roll from there. When it does, tell her your sorry for giving the wrong impression but you want nothing more. Wait.. you haven't already slept with her have you? That isn't what you meant by wrong impression is it?
Christ.. things do come in three's. I just had this conversation with someone I really liked, very very recently. Only I was the one told to expect only friendship. It sucked.. It hurt a little.. but guess what.. I'm man-ing up and getting over it. The sooner you let her know the better!

TurboGizzmo
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Just tell her "look.. I just want to make sure we're on the same page before we go out.. Your cool and I like you as a friend.. I've been catching some vibes here and want to make sure neither of us is on the wrong page." Let the conversation roll from there. When it does, tell her your sorry for giving the wrong impression but you want nothing more. Wait.. you haven't already slept with her have you? That isn't what you meant by wrong impression is it?
Christ.. things do come in three's. I just had this conversation with someone very very recently. Only I was the one told to expect only friendship. It sucked.. It hurt a little.. but guess what.. I'm man-ing up and getting over it. The sooner you let her know the better!

Also perhaps have this convo when you and her arent flying....just in case it ends badly ;)

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Also perhaps have this convo when you and her arent flying.... ;)

+1 HAHAH

~Barn~
lol... and knowing you, you'd prolly have it televised too, wouldn't ya? haha

Nah. I have enough media-savy to know that nobody wants wants to watch a televised relationship rejection, between 2 people you really couldn't care less about. Might as well watch the last 4 minutes of "The Bachelor".

An intercom announcement though.... That's something that the lay-person will tune into. :yes:

Sully
well she asked me.... I'm 6'4 210lbs and she's about 5'7 weight?

:lol: I was joking. What exactly did she ask you? Hey, let's go on a date, let's get a drink, let's have sex... what ?

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Nah. I have enough media-savy to know that nobody wants wants to watch a televised relationship rejection, between 2 people you really couldn't care less about. Might as well watch the last 4 minutes of "The Bachelor".

An intercom announcement though.... That's something that the lay-person will tune into. :yes:
Well sure... if I'm listening to my pilot dump someone else in the cockpit over the intercom on my cross-country flight... my ears are gonna perk up a whole lot!!! lol

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:29 PM
. Wait.. you haven't already slept with her have you? !

Nop and not planning too.

Mister BOYD
Nop and not planning too.

Good for you buddy. You might be a decent feller after all!

Shea
:lol: I was joking. What exactly did she ask you? Hey, let's go on a date, let's get a drink, let's have sex... what ?

"You look nice today"
"Are you hitting on me?"
"No I just said you look sharp"
"Listen, I don't want to have sex with you"
"Huh?"

Gainer
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Does she have lots of money?

Fixed

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM
"You look nice today"
"Are you hitting on me?"
"No I just said you look sharp"
"Listen, I don't want to have sex with you"
"Huh?"

Sounds like the death of Chivalry.

Horsman
I say that all of the time to you - "Hey, let's go on a date, let's get a drink, let's have sex, hey where are you going, hey put down that mace, hey what's up with the police, Hey can you post me bail...:( It doesn't always work....

Devaclis
You should sneak up behind her like a hungry llama and tackle her, chew on her leg for a minute, then as her if she as any affiliations with the Travoltas. If all goes well and she does not strangle you with her thighs, then you should maybe go out for some expensive coffee or maybe apartment shopping.

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Sounds like the death of Chivalry.

Yeah, I've pretty much decided to give up being the nice guy. Apparently to score the ladies I need to be as much of a douche as I possibly can. So I'll be hanging out with Cory a lot more... As they say, learn from the master.

Sully
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Good for you buddy. You might be a decent feller after all!

So, are you saying, if you hit it and quit it, it makes you indecent ? :hump:

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:33 PM
You should sneak up behind her like a hungry llama and tackle her, chew on her leg for a minute, then as her if she as any affiliations with the Travoltas. If all goes well and she does not strangle you with her thighs, then you should maybe go out for some expensive coffee or maybe apartment shopping.

Nice.. just collected my first "Dana-ism" Thanks for that buddy! HA HA

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:33 PM

*cough* must hold back.... :)

JohnEffinK
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Apparently to score the ladies I need to be as much of a douche as I possibly can. So I'll be hanging out with Cory a lot more... As they say, learn from the master.

Would that be Cory Feldman or Cory Haim?!

John

Troy.N

let's go on a date. I don't mine going for a drink and talk.

Shea

John

Spy007

~Barn~
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:37 PM
What I really want to know, is who is it here on the CSC, that keeps making these Lone Tree/Cherry Creek/Highlands Ranch accounts?

They all have designer cars and bikes for their signatures, and they all end up making posts that are inevitably suspect, borderline rude, and eventually lead to thread tension?

This reminds me of that one "DucatiClown" or whatever his name was, from about a month back. Maybe I'm just tuning into too many episodes of CSI or something, but there is an M.O. on the CSC lately, from various newies, that is becoming a trend.
:think:

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Just be honest. Don't be a jerk, girls like that. You will just be leading her on.

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM

You said it.. "I don't mind going for a drink and a talk" (add with a friend). That's what you tell her. If she's feeling something more, a flag should go up in her mind. It's still best to be as forward as possible, with out being a flaming asshole, but if you want to ease the situation in.. that might be a possible segue into the friends conversation.

dallas
No, not at all, just cuddle afterwards and you should still be a good guy...........

Horsman

John I think he worships both - Didn't you see his small Lost Boys t-shirt???

dallas
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:39 PM
That's just wrong!!!!!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif
But you love it!!!!!

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:40 PM
No, not at all, just cuddle afterwards and you should still be a good guy...........

If by cuddle, you mean fall asleep on her until she calls the cops, then that is my FAVORITE thing to do.

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I think he worships both - Didn't you see his small Lost Boys t-shirt???

et tu Horseman?

~Barn~
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Ha! You missed March 15th by like 2+ months, John.

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
The life lessons to be learned on CSC...yeesh! lol

Yeah...that's it... we can put a Heloise or Dr. Ruth section in here and have every single life crisis hashed out over the net and decided for us! :banghead:
It takes thinking AND personal responsibility entirely out of the equation.... are you with me on this one Shea???? lol

dallas
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
If by cuddle, you mean fall asleep on her until she calls the cops, then that is my FAVORITE thing to do.
Now this is just my rule of thumb here, but if you cuddle 15 seconds for every minute of hard core sex action, you should be good. So it is an extra 45 seconds to a minute of your life just to stay in her good graces. If she is a true friend, she is worth a minute of my life............(or should I say, if it was good for me, it is worth the extra minute to do it again.....)

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Now this is just my rule of thumb here, but if you cuddle 15 seconds for every minute of hard core sex action, you should be good. So it is an extra 45 seconds to a minute of your life just to stay in her good graces. If she is a true friend, she is worth a minute of my life............

Jesus, we'll be there the entire night! Honestly I can't put that much time (nor stay awake) into cuddling. You get a good half hour tops. Sorry.

Sully
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Now this is just my rule of thumb here, but if you cuddle 15 seconds for every minute of hard core sex action, you should be good. So it is an extra 45 seconds to a minute of your life just to stay in her good graces. If she is a true friend, she is worth a minute of my life............

What if she just wants to hit it and quit it and kick your ass out ? There will be no "cuddling" session... get out, now! :D Oh wait, you are friends.. ok a minute of cuddling will suffice

Sully
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Jesus, we'll be there the entire night! Honestly I can't put that much time (nor stay awake) into cuddling. You get a good half hour tops. Sorry.

FAIL!!!!! Don't mind if I snore in your ear! :lol:

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Tell her she tastes like turkey and turkey makes you sleepy.

Shea
The life lessons to be learned on CSC...yeesh! lol

Yeah...that's it... we can put a Heloise or Dr. Ruth section in here and have every single life crisis hashed out over the net and decided for us! :banghead:
It takes thinking AND personal responsibility entirely out of the equation.... are you with me on this one Shea???? lol

First rule of counseling: The person must ask for help first. An unwilling client is a pointless waste of everyone's time.
Second rule: You can't tell them what to do. They then become dependent on you.

Pandora-11
But you love it!!!!!

Whaddya mean pool boy?

Shea

Yeah. We already know your position on cuddling woman ;)

~Barn~
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Tell her she tastes like turkey and turkey makes you sleepy.

Post of the day.

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:48 PM
et tu Horseman?
Huh???:mrt: did you mean??? Clatto Verata Nicto?
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/powerballadman/boomstick1.gif

dallas
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:50 PM
What if she just wants to hit it and quit it and kick your ass out ? There will be no "cuddling" session... get out, now! :D Oh wait, you are friends.. ok a minute of cuddling will suffice
That is when you put your thumb and pinky in the fake phone position and say "Call me!" on the way out the door.............

dallas
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Haven't you noticed I started bringing earplugs............

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:51 PM
First rule of counseling: The person must ask for help first. An unwilling client is a pointless waste of everyone's time.
Second rule: You can't tell them what to do. They then become dependent on you.
But that is the beauty of the system here, dontcha see? lol
If they are posting it, they are asking for our collective help. As for your second rule, like I said... takes thinking and responsibility/accountability out of the process. You say it as if there were a problem with it. :roll:

Yeah, I'm that bored right now... I'm not convinced that my radio is working either....eerily quiet up here today. lol

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:52 PM

Don't get much Shakespeare eh? Julius Caeser to Marcus Brutus after the later plunged the dagger into the former's heart. "Et tu Brute" = "You too Brutus?"

dallas
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Whaddya mean pool boy?
Nothing ma'am....I'll put the leather thong back on and start cleaning the pool.......

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Nothing ma'am....I'll put the leather thong back on and start cleaning the pool.......

Like a piano wire cutting a brick of sharp cheddar.

dirkterrell
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM
"Et tu Brute" = "You too Brutus?"

Damn, and I always thought he was talking about his choice of cologne.

Dirk

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Well I'll at least hand out the kudos on the Day The Earth Stood Still reference... haven't seen it in quite a while! lol

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Damn, and I always thought he was talking about his choice of cologne.

Dirk

How's that PhD in Obtuse working for ya? :)

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Don't get much Shakespeare eh? Julius Caeser to Marcus Brutus after the later plunged the dagger into the former's heart. "Et tu Brute" = "You too Brutus?"
I sucked at Latin... Potest ex casa magnus vir exire. - A great man can come from a cabin. :drink:

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Well I'll at least hand out the kudos on the Day The Earth Stood Still reference... haven't seen it in quite a while! lol

Oh Jess, he was referring to Army of Darkness (hence the Ash pic). But kudos to you for knowing the original reference. :)

Troy.N
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks for all your inputs ladies and gents. It's time to drop this thread.

dirkterrell
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:02 PM
How's that PhD in Obtuse working for ya? :)

It's in the original version of the play: "Thou wearest Brut too? Thou art killing me!" but with the ADD of most 16th century audience, they had to shorten it.

Dirk

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Well I'll at least hand out the kudos on the Day The Earth Stood Still reference... haven't seen it in quite a while! lol WTF??? That is a picture of my BOOM STICK:shocked:... geesh, Shop S-MART!!!!

Shea
I sucked at Latin... Potest ex casa magnus vir exire. - A great man can come from a cabin. :drink:

Actually I think it literally translates as "and you Brutus?". Took Russian in HS not Latin, though it is a pretty cool language.

Devaclis
There was Hai Karate in the original courtyard scene in Enter the Dragon, too

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:05 PM
It's in the original version of the play: "Thou wearest Brut too? Thou art killing me!" but with the ADD of most 16th century audience, they had to shorten it.

Dirk

Compared to the ADD of today's audiences? :) At least we don't have to sit through old English, ugh.

Spy007
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I've pretty much decided to give up being the nice guy. Apparently to score the ladies I need to be as much of a douche as I possibly can. So I'll be hanging out with Cory a lot more... As they say, learn from the master.

You will learn much grasshoppa

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Compared to the ADD of today's audiences? :) At least we don't have to sit through old English, ugh.

That would be Olde English :)

Sully
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:07 PM
That is when you put your thumb and pinky in the fake phone position and say "Call me!" on the way out the door.............

Or pull the "I have to work early tomorrow" card :dunno: ... Just like in my Best Friends Girlfriend... lol

Yeah. We already know your position on cuddling woman ;)

Actually.. I'm getting much better about it.. it's not always about MY needs! :lol:

Oh and Dallas, those earplugs are to drown out your own snoring, not mine !

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM
That would be Olde English :)

Thank you sir. Perchance ye olde english?

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Oh Jess, he was referring to Army of Darkness (hence the Ash pic). But kudos to you for knowing the original reference. :)
HA! That would explain my confusion about the pic then... I'll go sit in my corner and be quiet now...

Shea
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Thread has reached critical mass and will continue to live on. The post whores have infected it :)

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM

HAHA.. likely that isn't for you to decide with this group!

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Thread has reached critical mass and will continue to live on. The post whores have infected it :) True.... LOL

Mental
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Yeah, you must be new here.

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I don't think so. Not today.

TFOGGuys
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:29 PM

I guess the question I have is: Is she adult enough to handle a Friends with Benefits type of relationship, or if you give her a peck on the cheek, is she gonna start shopping for curtains for the baby's room in your new jointly owned house?

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:34 PM
If you go out for just drinks, go out for some bacon flavored vodka. That way if she tosses her cookies you have a nice, reheated to go meal.

Snowman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
If you go out for just drinks, go out for some bacon flavored vodka. That way if she tosses her cookies you have a nice, reheated to go meal.You were part of an experimental study as a child, weren’t you?

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Thank you sir. Perchance ye olde english?

Thou seest thine ancestry well! Forsooth, I do declare my wishes to make it known throughout the land, and I furthermore wish to celebrate by the partaking of ye olde Elephant grog. Care to join me?
:drink:

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I just like bacon, a lot.

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:51 PM
http://www.easyscreens.info/gallery/20080224/8.jpg

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Thou seest thine ancestry well! Forsooth, I do declare my wishes to make it known throughout the land, and I furthermore wish to celebrate by the partaking of ye olde Elephant grog. Care to join me?
:drink:
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Carlswallpaper.gif
Funny, How I remember certain women with certain beers.

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 03:56 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Carlswallpaper.gif
Funny, How I remember certain women with certain beers.

I hear ya:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/P4150417.jpg

sugarrey
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Whats with the worm in the middle of the 2 gi-joes and the squirrel cage pic? Trying to see where that all fits into this???? Hmmm?

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:01 PM
:spit:

BondiBeach
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I hear ya:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/P4150417.jpg

Ha :drink:

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I hear ya:
You really need to warn me before you post that shit...
It is worse than getting Rick Rolled....

sugarrey
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:04 PM
This thread has over 130 replies, obviously the weather is shitty because we have nothing better to do!!!

Devaclis
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:04 PM
it's like being donkey punched.

Horsman
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:07 PM
it's like being donkey punched.
I have the movie if you want it???

Poor Troy - he just wanted some good advise (little did he know that it would turn into a PostWhoreParadise).

dirkterrell
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:09 PM
There was Hai Karate in the original courtyard scene in Enter the Dragon, too

I always took ol' Julius to be a Hai Karate type of guy. He wasn't careful how he used it and look what happened.

Dirk

zetaetatheta
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:10 PM

Sorry I'm late to the discussion but here is my take:
Just stick your dick through the bottom of a KFC bucket and tell her there is one last leg left in the bucket. After about 3 hrs of her trying to get it out you will know if it's right or not.

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Just stick your dick through the bottom of a KFC bucket and tell her there is one last leg left in the bucket. After about 3 hrs of her trying to get it out you will know if it's right or not.

Finger lickin' gud :up:

UglyDogRacing
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Ha :drink:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/shitsweak.gif

Pandora-11
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:34 PM

Seems to me that you have an obsession with that appendage, Zeta....lol:)

Skinbabe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Just tell her you dont date people you work with... And really... you fly planes?? Im scared.

sugarrey
Tue May 26th, 2009, 05:36 PM

WTF? where did that come from? :hump: NICE

zetaetatheta
Tue May 26th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Seems to me that you have an obsession with that appendage, Zeta....lol:)
If you knew me in the biblical sense--you would too:hump:

kawasakirob
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Go for it if she smells good. Hell why not?

kawasakirob
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I bet there is a wet spot on that seat

The Black Knight
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:15 PM
here's my advice :up:

sugarrey
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:22 PM
OMG!!! WTF.

Mister BOYD
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:26 PM
here's my advice :up:

HEY! TROY N. ---> If your still takin advice from this thread.. This is why they say be careful what you ask for! Man.. I could have done without these images. WTF is right!

zetaetatheta
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:31 PM
The more the cushion the better the pushing, plus she will keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer. Buffet's only though!

The Black Knight
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Sorry, man. Does this make it better?
that pic belongs in it's proper thread: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30122

Only fat chick pics in this guys thread. :)

Pandora-11
Tue May 26th, 2009, 06:47 PM
If you knew me in the biblical sense--you would too:hump:

I guess I can only dream...:roll::roll::roll::blowup::crazy:

zetaetatheta
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I guess I can only dream...:roll::roll::roll::blowup::crazy:

How much money ya got:hump:

Pandora-11
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:04 PM
How much money ya got:hump:
Enough to buy better than you!!:)

rforsythe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:29 PM
:spit: This is the best thread in a while.

The Black Knight
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:41 PM
I bet there is a wet spot on that seat
that's sick dude!!! but only if there's a seat left.

mtnairlover
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:44 PM

Um...wow...being on the porky side, I can honestly say that if anyone I was even remotely interested in said anything remotely close to what you just said, I'd dump him in a heartbeat...seriously...that's just wrong. I want to be wanted for me...all of ME, without hesitation. And I would expect that the man I'm interested in would want the same from me.

GL with whatever you decide.

Pandora-11
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Um...wow...being on the porky side, I can honestly say that if anyone I was even remotely interested in said anything remotely close to what you just said, I'd dump him in a heartbeat...seriously...that's just wrong. I want to be wanted for me...all of ME, without hesitation. And I would expect that the man I'm interested in would want the same from me.

:yay::yay: Tell him!!!!

rforsythe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 08:22 PM

Ha yeah I was going to comment on what's going to happen when he dates her, she joins CSC, and finds this thread one day... But then he came out about wanting to avoid the whole thing.

mtnairlover
Tue May 26th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Ah...that's what I get for piping off after reading the first post and not reading anything else...lol...well, cept for the ridiculously stupid fat photos and other fat comments...could do without those as well...ho-hum. Shuttin up now.

Skinbabe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Am I really the only one who is scared that he flys planes with people on them??

Nick_Ninja
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Am I really the only one who is scared that he flys planes with people on them??

His company put one in the Hudson recently. Great track record.

rforsythe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:04 PM

As a pilot I'm actually kind of encouraged that he's at least considering the ramifications of his actions instead of being some impulsive dumbass. That's not a bad quality to have flying a couple hundred people around.

His company put one in the Hudson recently. Great track record.

Hard to blame the company for the geese though... Besides the pilot of that jet has gigantic balls and fuckin ninja skills to set it down like that.

Skinbabe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:09 PM
As a pilot I'm actually kind of encouraged that he's at least considering the ramifications of his actions instead of being some impulsive dumbass. That's not a bad quality to have flying a couple hundred people around.

Hard to blame the company for the geese though... Besides the pilot of that jet has gigantic balls and fuckin ninja skills to set it down like that.

I agre on the giganti balls and ninja skills on that one. But its his maturity level that Im worried about here. Posting on a website about a "porky" co worker and a possible relationship, or how to get out of it?? That was some shit I would see on website forums when I was 17.

The Black Knight
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Ah...that's what I get for piping off after reading the first post and not reading anything else...lol...well, cept for the ridiculously stupid fat photos and other fat comments...could do without those as well...ho-hum. Shuttin up now.
sorry Cathy, the fat chick pics were to lighten the mood. Strictly for humor sake. And nothing directed at or anyone in particular.

mtnairlover
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:26 PM
sorry Cathy, the fat chick pics were to lighten the mood. Strictly for humor sake. And nothing directed at or anyone in particular.

Oh, I know...it's really hard to get past sometimes, though. Just a knee-jerk reaction on my part...not that I thought the joking was directed toward anyone...just tired of having to deal with the stereo-types.

The Black Knight
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Oh, I know...it's really hard to get past sometimes, though. Just a knee-jerk reaction on my part...not that I thought the joking was directed toward anyone...just tired of having to deal with the stereo-types.
Well that's the thing Cathy, at least for me, I wasn't trying to come across with stereotypes. I was just throwing up random big chick pics in an attempt to maybe brighten the mood and add a laugh to someone's day. And that is all I set out to do. Hopefully not to offend anyone because that wasn't the case.

I'll be honest, I've got a warped sense of humor and I can laugh at some of the most messed up stuff. But that's just my jovial personality and I try not to take things to serious. For me, I can tell when someone is just talking some fun smack and when people are trying to be malicious. That's where it ends with me. When someone sets out to really be hurtful to someone about a specific attribute they may have is when I call it quits. However, if it's just straight up smack. Yeah I'm down and always will be.

mtnairlover
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:34 PM
It's ok Jason...honestly. It just struck a deep chord...not the right time for me to read a thread like this, etc, etc.

thatmofo
Tue May 26th, 2009, 09:35 PM
If you like her go for it because bigger girls usually have the biggest hearts. I have serious respect for bigger girls that are at the gym sweating like crazy trying to get in shape.

Skinbabe
Tue May 26th, 2009, 10:17 PM
If you like her go for it because bigger girls usually have the biggest hearts. I have serious respect for bigger girls that are at the gym sweating like crazy trying to get in shape.
I agree 100% on that!

honey
Tue May 26th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Everyone has their own preference! Sometimes they change (sometimes not). If a person has to ask other people if they would date a person based on appearances chances are - really not that interested.

BondiBeach
Tue May 26th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I agre on the giganti balls and ninja skills on that one. But its his maturity level that Im worried about here. Posting on a website about a "porky" co worker and a possible relationship, or how to get out of it?? That was some shit I would see on website forums when I was 17.

Ha... he didnt mentioned a possible relationship or how to get out of it?? He wanted to know how is he going to explain it to her w/o hurting her feeling.

Plus people dont be hypocrite. Hey!!! if he got high standards... let it be. It's like you dont see Goerge Clooney going out with Rosie O'donnell or Heidy Klum going out with Jack Black. Dont make sense.

Life is Full of Double Standard, Kids whine... Ladies deal with it.

BondiBeach
Tue May 26th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Everyone has their own preference! Sometimes they change (sometimes not). If a person has to ask other people if they would date a person based on appearances chances are - really not that interested.

that's a 10-4.

BondiBeach
Tue May 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bni15_ZoXrc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcYf3zK8QF8

derekm
Wed May 27th, 2009, 12:06 AM
no --------

BHeth
Wed May 27th, 2009, 06:31 AM

My apologies to you MtAir. I have been reading your posts for years and respect you very much. You sound like a terrific lady. I have removed the offending pics. I am definitely old enough to know better.:banghead:

rforsythe
Wed May 27th, 2009, 06:44 AM

Well, ok yeah there is that... :lol:

mtnairlover
Wed May 27th, 2009, 07:50 AM
My apologies to you MtAir. I have been reading your posts for years and respect you very much. You sound like a terrific lady. I have removed the offending pics. I am definitely old enough to know better.:banghead:

Thanks

Sean
Wed May 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM
You sound like a terrific lady.She is :up:

Skinbabe
Wed May 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Ha... he didnt mentioned a possible relationship or how to get out of it?? He wanted to know how is he going to explain it to her w/o hurting her feeling..

Really?? I quote... "Ok ladies and gents I need your opinions on this one. Would you go out with a girl that is on a bit... how d a say this "porky side" I mean really BIG:). Don't get me wrong or anything, but she have a beautiful face. I just don't want to give her the wrong impression and don't wanna be shallow either. So let me CSC."

He's asking would we go out with a fat chick... not what I call a mature statemet for anyone over 22.

BondiBeach
Wed May 27th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Really?? I quote... "Ok ladies and gents I need your opinions on this one. Would you go out with a girl that is on a bit... how d a say this "porky side" I mean really BIG:). Don't get me wrong or anything, but she have a beautiful face. I just don't want to give her the wrong impression and don't wanna be shallow either. So let me CSC."

He's asking would we go out with a fat chick... not what I call a mature statemet for anyone over 22.

and what did I say about double standard.... stop whining and deal with it.

UglyDogRacing
Wed May 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
you two should go on a lunch date together sometime.

Skinbabe
Wed May 27th, 2009, 02:34 PM
and what did I say about double standard.... stop whining and deal with it.
I never said anything about the double standard...?? I agree with that part.

BondiBeach
Wed May 27th, 2009, 02:36 PM
I never said anything about the double standard...?? I agree with that part.

alright then.

sugarrey
Wed May 27th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Stop the madness....nearing 200 replies!!!

InlineSIX24
Wed May 27th, 2009, 03:48 PM

Shea
Wed May 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM

Troy.N
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:06 PM
This thread absolutely gone madddd.

Shea
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:07 PM

Mad I tell you...MAD!!!

TFOGGuys

Pandora-11

<<<<<May I direct your attention to my avatar?

Clowns...they're all clowns!!!

Troy.N
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:10 PM
lol

kawasakirob
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
So Troy.......did you lick her yet?

Wyck
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:25 PM

Troy.N
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:28 PM
So Troy.......did you lick her yet?

WTF, is this the typical CSC??

Troy.N
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM

kawasakirob
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
WTF, is this the typical CSC??

No its not, I'm an idiot

kawasakirob
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Troy, you are as shallow as we are, you asked if you should date a chick solely because she was bigger......did you lick her or not?

Slo
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Troy, you are as shallow as we are, you asked if you should date a chick solely because she was bigger......did you lick her or not?

Hahaha... we are all shallow in our own ways, even though many will not admit it.

Troy.N
Wed May 27th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hahaha... we are all shallow in our own ways, even though many will not admit it.

I'm not saying I'll never hangout with her again.. as a friend, but to date? I have to say NO.

So that settle it.

The Black Knight
Wed May 27th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Same here Cathy, I removed the one with the woman having probs with her pants.

However, the Slumpbuster has to stay. It's for the OP. :)

BeoBe
Wed May 27th, 2009, 07:55 PM
i can't believe your asking CSC advice on a chick... lol.... i mean asking for good places to ride (your bike) is one thing.. but thats a ride i dont think you should ask online

Mister BOYD
Thu May 28th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Same here Cathy, I removed the one with the woman having probs with her pants.

However, the Slumpbuster has to stay. It's for the OP. :)

Slumpbuster was out of control.. I never wanted to know what that was or what it was supposed to look like. So yea.. thanks for the visual!

sugarrey
Thu May 28th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Im shallow.....at least my butthole is.

Mister BOYD
Thu May 28th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Im shallow.....at least my butthole is.

Lolz.. be careful sayin that around here. Yesterday Dana got ahold of a "hot chick"! HA

Sortarican
Thu May 28th, 2009, 08:53 AM

Not me.....I'm deep.

Like a dry well.......empty of content, devoid of light, and usfull only as a place to dispose of roadkill.

SLVRSURFR
Thu May 28th, 2009, 09:23 AM

I agree.. Even the women not viewed "physically" as socially acceptable, have the same tendencies to F&#k (F&@k) things up!

Mister BOYD
Thu May 28th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I agree.. Even the women not viewed "physically" as socially acceptable, have the same tendencies to F&#k things up!

Yessir! Used to believe that philosophy for a little while. Decided I know my own worth and would never settle and deal with the dissasters of dating/relationships with anybody I wasn't as attracted to!

SLVRSURFR
Thu May 28th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Yessir! Used to believe that philosophy for a little while. Decided I know my own worth and would never settle and deal with the dissasters of dating/relationships with anybody I wasn't as attracted to!

Or compatible with as well. Are we brothers from a another mother??? LOL I've been saying that for years... Mutual attraction is a key factor