PDA

View Full Version : The Soggy Bottom Tour

Bashed
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:33 PM
This last weekend GSXR Scott and I traveled thrur the southwest in a quest to find new and exciting roads to pillage. This, I have found thru experiance is best not done on our home turf. A ticket out of state usually does not count towards points in our home state. This trip was no exception to that phenom, as we both got speeding awards. This is to be expected from time to time, as I bought my sportbike to go fast, in the most safest way, of course. Our journey started here in C Springs and headed toward the Devils Hwy, formerly numbered 666, now 191 in eastern Arizona. As we do not like the interstate highways for numerous reasons, we took to the two lane highways and biways that carve around things, not thru them. We seem to make good time and found ourselves quickly at the New Mexico border and the town of Chama. Not before we went thru the most severe thunderstorm possible of course. We entered the resturant dripping half the cloud we just went into and out of. The owners seemed displeased, I wonder why? Here are a few pics to wet, no pun intended, you whistle, as I tend to type slowly and painfully.
More to follow, and I'm sure Scott will add to the insanity.

brennahm
Tue May 26th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Sweet!