PDA

View Full Version : GREAT Job by 303CYCLE!!! Definatley Recommend!!!

MetaLord 9
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Needed new rubber for the bike & I wanted the Bridgestone BT015's that have just recently become discontinued. 303 was able to find me a pair for pretty cheap & they offered a low price for on-bike installation. I brought the bike in & the front went on just fine but the rear caused 'em some trouble. After trying for an hour or so to get the tire to bead, they decided they'd have to take it down the street to a tire-only car shop the next morning. Wade drove me back to my place & they offered to bring the bike to my office the next day. I told 'em I'd pick it up & not to worry about that part. I got a PM from DK the next morning telling me the tire guys had trouble with it too but were able to successfully get the tire on the wheel. When I showed up to pick up the bike, DK had everything installed & adjusted for me, he'd replaced a few missing fairing bolts for me, he'd cleaned & polished the bike AND lubed my chain, and they even knocked off the installation fees for the inconvenience. I got extra mile service and only had to pay for tires & tax.

Wade & DK, you guys are running a good shop with killer prices and awesome service! Keep up the good work guys!!!

DevilsTonic
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Yer just sayin that cuz you want one of their pink shop shirts. :)

MetaLord 9
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Yer just sayin that cuz you want one of their pink shop shirts. :)
I'm actually wearing pink right now, so I think it would go splendidly with my outfit! :slappers:

Zach929rr
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:15 AM
They were trying to seduce you..

MetaLord 9
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:19 AM
It worked, but I get to be on top

Zach929rr
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Power top?

konichd
Fri May 29th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks Chris, that rear tire was a tough one, almost as tough as the fuckin' squirrel hiding behind my tire machine :( Zach was no help either :cry: