PDA

View Full Version : Bounty hunting in a police station?

rforsythe
Fri May 29th, 2009, 04:04 PM
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=116727&catid=188

It just seems to me like hunting down fugitives already standing at the desk in a police station to turn themselves in kinda defeats the purpose, no?

The Black Knight
Fri May 29th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Makes alot of sense doesn't it? I guess the guy's got to get paid. No fugitive, no bounty for the Dog and his minions.

THE3BS
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Dog's a piece of shit. Like every other bondsman. Let's face it, these guys are dealing with societies worst and that kind of job requires a guy or group who are willing to do what it takes to get the job done.

What he does may not be legal but he gets the dirt bags off the street and where they belong. If you were by the book and you tried to do DOG's job you'd have your first couple bonds jump and you'd be out of business.

#1Townie
Sat May 30th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Dog's a piece of shit. Like every other bondsman. Let's face it, these guys are dealing with societies worst and that kind of job requires a guy or group who are willing to do what it takes to get the job done.

What he does may not be legal but he gets the dirt bags off the street and where they belong. If you were by the book and you tried to do DOG's job you'd have your first couple bonds jump and you'd be out of business.

i dont understand first you say hes a piece of shit but then you say he does a good job..

Zanos
Sat May 30th, 2009, 03:05 AM
Bounty Hunters get paid by catching a fugitive I assume. So, catching the fugitive at the police station; before he turns himself in for not showig up to court (with Law Enforcement), makes the Bounty Hunter get paid by the Bondsman.

THE3BS
Sat May 30th, 2009, 06:42 AM
i dont understand first you say hes a piece of shit but then you say he does a good job..

That's correct. :)

Even a POS can do a good job.