PDA

View Full Version : This is depressing

Think
Sun May 31st, 2009, 12:50 PM
I see all the other regions posting up rides and what not, and everyone here is too much of a bum to post anything. I'm disappointed with you all...

mtnairlover
Sun May 31st, 2009, 12:53 PM
If only that were the case, Greg. I'm not a bum, honest. I would post up, but in 10 minutes, I'm going down to the Westminster/Arvada area to once again look for a home...gah!

I will post up a ride when I get a contract to stick, promise. I want to celebrate and would love to share that will all my pals up in the great white north.

gtn
Sun May 31st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Thread-jacking!!! :D

...I'm going down to the Westminster/Arvada area to once again look for a home...gah!

Looking to buy or rent?

You do know that people like me live down here, right? :lol

chad23
Sun May 31st, 2009, 03:20 PM
cause we are a bunch of antisocial folks here. we are to self centered or self absorbed to be social outside a coffee shop.

just my thoughts.

Think
Sun May 31st, 2009, 05:45 PM
Want some cheese with that whine? Psh, it's summa time! I went on an 8 hour ride yesterday with some local folks here in MD.

sugarrey
Sun May 31st, 2009, 06:37 PM
Im broke, unemployed have 2 bad tires on my bike and its overheating....Now your saying I'm depressing...

Im just about to lose it :banghead::banghead::banghead::drink::drink:

dm_gsxr
Sun May 31st, 2009, 06:47 PM
Hey, I just got my regulator replaced. So no recent rides. (Well there was the short ride down to Paintball but that doesn't count :) ).

Carl

mtnairlover
Sun May 31st, 2009, 07:21 PM
Looking to buy or rent?

You do know that people like me live down here, right? :lol

Yes, I do know people like you live down in the N-C. But, you must realize this...I've lived up in the great white north and I've hung out with the likes of Chad and Frank (Cycle_Monkey). People don't get more, er um...interesting (?), than these guys...trust me. Living in the great white means you're one of two extremes...

I'm gonna put a contract on one of the homes I saw today. We'll see how that goes.

And the saga continues.

Greg, I will be riding very soon...too bad you're in MD...:p

bc_500r
Sun May 31st, 2009, 10:17 PM
Well damn lets get a ride together tomorrow!!

PROFLYER
Sun May 31st, 2009, 10:20 PM
cause we are a bunch of NON-PAYIN ATTENTION CRASHIN AND JACKIN SHIT UP folks here. we are to self centered or self absorbed to be social outside a HOUSE ON A BIKE.

just my thoughts.

FIXED :drink::drink:

greg, call me whenever bro, I'm down to ride most always

Think
Sun May 31st, 2009, 10:51 PM
I'm actually in Maryland until late July/early August. Just depressing seeing this section of the forums devoid of life. But I'll definitely hit you up when I get back to FoCo.

Think
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 03:10 PM
I have to say that Colorado roads have spoiled me. I have to go quite a ways to get anything even close to CO roads here in MD. I'm used to only having to go only a few minutes to get to the Poudre, Pinewood, or Horsetooth.

dm_gsxr
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 03:21 PM
I have to say that Colorado roads have spoiled me. I have to go quite a ways to get anything even close to CO roads here in MD. I'm used to only having to go only a few minutes to get to the Poudre, Pinewood, or Horsetooth.

Where are you located? You can always drop down to Harper's Ferry and go hit West Virginia. Some awesome roads down there. Apparently the senator lobbied heavily to get roads put in so West Virginia has some of the better roads.

I used to live in Northern Virginia so running west a bit would let us hit some pretty good roads.

You also might try hitting the dc-cycles mailing list if it's still around.

Carl

Sean
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Northies are stuck up snobs. They don't ride, they just post on csc all day long.

:lol:

OUTLAWD
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 04:57 PM
I went on a few soggy rides the past week...nothing worth posting up about, and especially nothing worth inviting anyone else along for the ride.

drove Pennock Pass in my Jeep yesterday, and I have to say, this place is beautiful in the spring!

Think
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM
Where are you located? You can always drop down to Harper's Ferry and go hit West Virginia. Some awesome roads down there. Apparently the senator lobbied heavily to get roads put in so West Virginia has some of the better roads.

I used to live in Northern Virginia so running west a bit would let us hit some pretty good roads.

You also might try hitting the dc-cycles mailing list if it's still around.

Carl
I'm 5 minutes NW of DC in Bethesda. I'm on the dcsportbikes.net forums and have done a couple rides with those folks, including the long ride on Saturday. But those guys are unbelievably fast. It's almost intimidating riding with them.

Getting to WV would be quite a hike for me, but I might check it out.

denver_whitest185
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 08:15 PM
well, hopefully i'll be up for some rides soon. maybe even next week if i can get this engine swapped fast enough.

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 08:24 PM
Been thinking about doing a long'ish ride this coming Sunday, considering I missed riding this last weekend. I'm not sure what Sunday will bring as far as kids and house hunting are concerned, so I will only say that I've been thinking about it...

...so, you've all been warned.;)

chad23
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 09:15 PM
we just talked about it and I cant get my foot under the shifter. but that will soon change
Northies are stuck up snobs. They don't ride, they just post on csc all day long.

:lol:

sandboxshooter
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:28 AM
I would too, but my unhappy ass is sitting in Kuwait waiting to fly into Baghdad in a little bit.....so I will live my summer through everyone on here..........sigh...........stay safe......