PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Fun for the Me!

Pandora-11
Sun May 31st, 2009, 05:49 PM
Finally got my A+ certificate in pillion riding and am ready to move on to my MSF and bike purchasing. 250 miles of beautiful Colorado landscape was a fabulous way to spend the day.

Thank you my CSC Kemo Sabe for a great day of riding, company, and food!!:bow:

(Yes....I know I'm moving at snail's pace to get this done, but one step at a time.):rock:

Tipys
Sun May 31st, 2009, 06:06 PM
One step at a time. You will get there soon enough.

zetaetatheta
Sun May 31st, 2009, 06:19 PM
I see a Gixxer in your future:)

kawasakirob
Sun May 31st, 2009, 07:14 PM
Congrats

dallas
Sun May 31st, 2009, 07:17 PM
Get a bike already, you squid!!!!

Think
Sun May 31st, 2009, 08:56 PM
I see a Gixxer in your future:)
Just know if you do this you will be considered a squid right off the bat. Now a Honda, on the other hand, is all class.

y_merkle
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:18 PM
Great! Magic 8 ball says Kawi 250. Either way no matter what you get be sure to wear your gear to avoid the squid tag.

Tipys
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:20 PM
Great! Magic 8 ball says Kawi 250. Either way no matter what you get be sure to wear your gear to avoid the squid tag.

LMFAO this coming from the person with there avatar pic of them wearing a helmet gloves t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes while being on a Gixxer.

y_merkle
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:42 PM
LMFAO this coming from the person with there avatar pic of them wearing a helmet gloves t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes while being on a Gixxer.
I know, I know, actually I was wearing my riding boots! My only excuse was, just changed the oil so took it around the block for a test drive...then again it is a GIXXER!