PDA

View Full Version : WTBorrow a front stand

Sean
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 09:11 AM
Anyone in/near Boulder have a front stand that would work on a 99 r6 that I could borrow for a day or two this week? Gotta pull off the tires on the track bike to get them replaced. Better yet, anyone got one they want to sell cheap? Thanks in advance!

Foolds
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 09:23 AM
Yo Shiny Pm me. sumo's got mine but be I would be happy to help you out

dirkterrell
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 09:28 AM
Anyone in/near Boulder have a front stand that would work on a 99 r6 that I could borrow for a day or two this week? Gotta pull off the tires on the track bike to get them replaced. Better yet, anyone got one they want to sell cheap? Thanks in advance!

Looks like the 99 R6 uses the standard pin on a Pit Bull front stand. I have a standard pin for my stand somewhere. I can bring it with me to work tomorrow or you can come by the house this evening and pick it up.

Dirk

Sean
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 01:36 PM
Yo Shiny Pm me. sumo's got mine but be I would be happy to help you outThanks bud :up: I'm gonna hit Dirk up first since he's right down the street.

Looks like the 99 R6 uses the standard pin on a Pit Bull front stand. I have a standard pin for my stand somewhere. I can bring it with me to work tomorrow or you can come by the house this evening and pick it up.Sweet! I'm shooting you a PM. Thanks :up:

OUTLAWD
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
if you still need one, I have a circuit 1 with a myraid of pins. I could run it down at some point.

let me know

Sean
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 07:31 PM
if you still need one, I have a circuit 1 with a myraid of pins. I could run it down at some point.

let me knowThanks for the offer. I actually met up with Dirk today and got one from him. But thanks for the offer, I appreciate it :up:

(Thanks again Dirk, you rock! :rock:)

dirkterrell
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:08 PM
(Thanks again Dirk, you rock! :rock:)

:up: Anytime.

Dirk

OUTLAWD
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:30 PM
"The GSX-R is the hot naughty blonde you want to get with at least once. The VFR is the girl next door with a nice smile that looks pretty in jeans and a t-shirt."

...haha...just saw this...