PDA

View Full Version : Wed 6/3 R2SL Meeting

Sean
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 01:06 PM
Just an FYI for anybody who wants to show up. There is a volunteer meeting this wednesday at Fay Meyers @ 6:30. You can show up if it's your first time and just want to check it out, no obligations. Hope to see some you there.

Don't know what R2SL is? Clicky my linky below

Sean
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
Bump

Stop on out and find out how you can help children's charities :up:

500rgurl
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
We will be there!

rforsythe
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Come on down kids! This will be in the clubhouse upstairs at Fay tonight.

We need pre-event help, if you think you can do it please come learn how!

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:56 AM
Pre-event help for the meeting tonight? Or Pre-event help at Miller?

scitsoman
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:17 AM
i'm new to the csc so i will be there to check it out i get off work at 6:00 so i might be late or not

eklew
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:42 AM
Pre-event help for the meeting tonight? Or Pre-event help at Miller?

I would assume pre-event for Miller! Come on out Teri.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:48 AM
Haha, I was just going to come help you guys early tonight if Ralph needed it, and then sneak out really quick before the rest of you show up. (ninja)

I have never been to a meeting so didn't really know if Ralph needed help or not.

You would LOVE to suck me in wouldn't you? If I had someone I trusted to watch the boys that weekend in July, I would surely come.

Sean
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:44 PM
i'm new to the csc so i will be there to check it out i get off work at 6:00 so i might be late or notLook forward to meeting you! :up:

Come on out Teri.+1 We need as many people to pick on Elden as possible! :hump:

500rgurl
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 01:53 PM
Come on Teri.. Just come and find out what it's all about! Maybe we can get a group rate for doggie sitting!!! :) We have a few months to figure it out! Plus there is also local stuff pre-event that you can help with...

Plus I need to give you a birthday Hug!

Haha, I was just going to come help you guys early tonight if Ralph needed it, and then sneak out really quick before the rest of you show up. (ninja)

I have never been to a meeting so didn't really know if Ralph needed help or not.

You would LOVE to suck me in wouldn't you? If I had someone I trusted to watch the boys that weekend in July, I would surely come.

eklew
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Come on Teri.. Just come and find out what it's all about! Maybe we can get a group rate for doggie sitting!!! :) We have a few months to figure it out! Plus there is also local stuff pre-event that you can help with...

Plus I need to give you a birthday Hug!

A few months???? Hun, we have exactly one month!!!!!! Come on people, lets do this!!!!!:crazy:

bodhizafa
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 05:10 PM
I'm still interested, unfortunately I'm working tonight.

eklew
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks for everyone that showed up tonight!!!! Great meeting.

Sean
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 08:39 AM
It was great seeing everyone, except for Elden. R2SL is going to be an amazing event this year and I'm really excited to be a part of it!

pauliep
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 09:43 AM
should be there next meeting

eklew
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 06:38 PM
should be there next meeting
Holy smokes, he lives!!!!