PDA

View Full Version : Take a nap on your DRZ

Devaclis
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:53 PM
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/jjb3kgt/DRZ/?action=view&current=THECRASHedited.flv

FZ1Guy
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
what a dip-shit...:scream1:

McVaaahhh
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
DRZ - You're doing it wrong.

RajunCajun
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 03:00 PM
Shit, that looks fun!

Bueller
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:13 PM
Hahahaha! God help him if he rides a real trail.
I left him some advice

Devaclis
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:16 PM
Nice, I will take that advice too.

Ya know, i did not realize until this weekend how tough it is to stand up on a bike and ride it for a few miles in rocks, gravel, and dirt, when you are as out of shape as I am. I was DEAD tired after only half a day of it. Sitting down felt good.

Horsman
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
Hahahaha! God help him if he rides a real trail.
I left him some advice

What was that guy thinking??? Obviously not at all... Sand is scary stuff... LOL...

Horsman
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM

Ya know, i did not realize until this weekend how tough it is to stand up on a bike and ride it for a few miles in rocks, gravel, and dirt, when you are as out of shape as I am. I was DEAD tired after only half a day of it. Sitting down felt good.
Yeah, but it is sooooo much fun....

Bueller
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:56 PM

Wait till we get you in da whoops! LOL

sugarrey
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 06:34 PM
FAIL ...... but it sure looks fun, haven't been on dirt in years.

brennahm
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 06:43 PM
The first mod for my soon to be DR-Z will most definitely be dirt rims.

FZ1Guy
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 07:48 PM
Yea, it can be tricky in some loose traction situations for sure. I found a few of them last summer when I went up to Rampart Range with my two teenage boys... they both crashed... but nothing bad.... It was their first REAL dirt bike ride, so I considered it to be a fantastic experience and soooooo much fun. Oh, we had two Yamaha 250cc 4strokes for the boys and I had a yamaha 450 4stroke, man was that a kick in the ass to ride on... although I must say that you need LONG legs for those types of bikes. :hump: