PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Land of The Lost

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:24 PM
Starts this Friday. I won't be able to see it until the following weekend, but to me: It looks hysterical. Probably will get crap for ratings, but I bet I laugh my tail off on this one.

I used to LOVE that show as a kid. Loved it, glued to the TV. The sleezstack (sp) scared the crap outta me. Fookers. Just let them go through the damn cave portal of light and happiness and time...fookers. :lol:

But noooooooooooooo.....gotta keep them in the "Run Will...Run, mode."

Sleezestack are window lickers, I'm convinced. LOL

Gregger
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:24 PM
I think "The Hangover" looks better. I'll be sure to download both bluray rips at some point...

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:27 PM
Hahaha, that one looks funny too. Hysterical.

salsashark
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:32 PM
Probably end up on the netflix at some point, but there are many movies that fall on my "want to see" list above Land of the Lost.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
And for gawd's sake...poor poor, Holly. That chick never stood a chance. She has never riden a MC a day in her life..or even a Ruckus, not like she has the life skills that can actually be applied to defend herself against a dang Tyranasoraus Rex. Pffft....

Poor poor Holly!!!! :lol: Mmmmm....Tasty!!!!!

asp_125
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I spent more than a few childhood saturday mornings watching Land of the lost, too.

salsashark
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I spent more than a few childhood saturday mornings watching Land of the lost, too.

Hell, I spent a couple of hours a few saturdays ago watching the marathon on sci-fi channel.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
I actually have to MAKE myself NOT watch the sci-fi channel. Too addicting. (course some of it's retarded...but on a good day..I can get glued)

Same with Discovery channel
Same with Animal Planet.

Damn....

Tipys
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:59 PM
Funny thing Terri is I remember watching the remake on TV growing up.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:04 PM
Funny thing Trev...it was probably not in High Def either huh?

Bwahahaha. Youngin's.

Land of the Lost rocked when I was a kid. Course so did H&R Puffinstuff.

I actually had my TV debut on Blinkey's fun club for the Girl Scout's once when I was 10. And another time I did a TV thang with Cap't Kangaroo. But I was only 6 or 7 then.

Tipys
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:09 PM
It was high def for the time aka color.

Oh we have a former child star here

asp_125
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM
Are we gonna have to call E! and do a "Look where they are now" episode? ;)

64BonnieLass
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:34 PM
Google Terri Romaneschi...it will tell you I played in a band with Kurt Cobain....

My ex husbands sister is also Terri Romaneschi..she did band work and kurt was their 5 cousin or some craziness like that. And she...not I...played with Kurt.

I have been called on this in the past. It wasn't me. No way do I have skills like that.

Matty
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Hahahah... the TV show is on right now. It's on the SCFIHD channel (244 on DirecTV).

puckstr
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Goddamn Sleestacks keep your filthy claws off my pyramid.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6CjfRxQqakk/SamDTxA9zkI/AAAAAAAABJs/pshB0sYnFG8/s400/Sleestack+Clan.jpg

You know Dawn and I will see it. and Matt Lauer can SUCK IT

64BonnieLass
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 08:37 AM
:lol: Hysterical Steve.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Funny thing Trev...it was probably not in High Def either huh?

Bwahahaha. Youngin's.

Land of the Lost rocked when I was a kid. Course so did H&R Puffinstuff.

I actually had my TV debut on Blinkey's fun club for the Girl Scout's once when I was 10. And another time I did a TV thang with Cap't Kangaroo. But I was only 6 or 7 then.I was on Capt'n Kangaroo and Uncle Al. Don't remember it, though.

BTW - Kathy Coleman (Holly) does a cameo in the new movie.