PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON UPDATE

Gramps
Thu Feb 17th, 2005, 06:51 PM
we are down to the time when i believe we know who is going and who is not. with that being said i think we need to discuss a few details and get some details finalized. that way we are all on the same page and not rushing around at the last minute.

we need to get a count of bikes and tires and accessories
this way we can get our trailer and vehicle situatioon figured out

i have an idea about how we should plan meals so no one gets stuck doing all the duties :D

we need to review what everyone will need while they are out there(tires, clothes, money, etc.)

my idea is to have a small get together somewhere, not wed at brecks, but somewhere where we can get things figured out without interruptions. Brecks is fine just not on a wed night. i don't think i could get anything done with everyone there. nothing very formal, just a planning party so to speak.

so lets figure out a place and time :D

Boy Scout
Thu Feb 17th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I can get just about anywhere fairly easily. Everyone knows where Breck is, but with the exception of Sully, all of the people that I know are going, live North of I70 and West of I25. If not Brecks, I would suggest something along 36 near Broomfield, or perhaps 120th/I25 area (trying to keep close to major roads for quick/easy access).

As for a day/time, pretty much anything can work for me.

Wahooman
Thu Feb 17th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Look at the old guys getting all worried about their trip :lol: I think Gramps is just a little excited as am I. I have gotten a few PMs from those going and planned on having something beginning of March for meeting. The biggest obstacle is seeing how many total bikes are going....then we can count people and how many cars are needed. From what I know I should be able to pull 4 bikes.

Boy Scout
Fri Feb 18th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Look at the old guys getting all worried about their trip :lol:I'm not worried about it at all, but I am excited about it. At our age, it doesn't take much :D

The biggest obstacle is seeing how many total bikes are going....then we can count people and how many cars are needed.Put me down for one bike and one body.

Sully
Fri Feb 18th, 2005, 09:59 AM
:up: I'm in for 1 bike and 1 body and 5 suitcases! :lol: just kidding!

As far as the meeting goes, I'm mostly free during the evenings after 6:00 ish, except for next week - no Monday or Wednesday. Just let me know when and where and I'll do my best to get there! oooh.. I'm sooo excited.. :boobies:..... but a little nervous too.. :|

Wahooman
Fri Feb 18th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Nervous......nahhh........this is gonna rock! Lots o FUN! I haven't heard back from TJ, is she planning on going? Oh, and I pack worse than most women...just ask Gramps. :lol:

Boy Scout
Fri Feb 18th, 2005, 07:40 PM
:up: I'm in for 1 bike and 1 body and 5 suitcases! :lol:
I pack worse than most women...just ask Gramps. :lol:I'll give each of you one of my allowed carry-on spots in exchange for...umm...give me a minute on that......if it were Tom needing the space, this would be easy :lol:

Player 2
Fri Feb 18th, 2005, 08:17 PM
1 bike & 1 body here...

Now that I'm back, I need to get Wahoo some $$ too...

Gramps
Fri Feb 18th, 2005, 09:35 PM
wahoo speaks the truth

last time we went on atrip he needed one suitcase just for panties and shoes :lol:

amazzon
Sat Feb 19th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Nervous......nahhh........this is gonna rock! Lots o FUN! I haven't heard back from TJ, is she planning on going? Oh, and I pack worse than most women...just ask Gramps. :lol:

Hey Wahoo...i still plan on going. Looking at the Sunday and Monday...possibly Tuesday. Check ur pms

Keyser Soze
Sat Feb 19th, 2005, 06:19 PM
One bike, one body here....as for the meeting...I'm open any day after 3:30

Gramps
Sat Feb 19th, 2005, 07:29 PM
a few of us were talking today and we are thinking towards the first week in march

just stay tuned for more details but tenativly plan on sometime during that week

?
Mon Feb 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
I'm in with just me, the bike and a couple bags o' stuff......

I can pretty much meet you guys where and when works best - just give me a couple days warning.

How about the O/C in Superior?

This is gonna be a great trip - and it's only 53 days away! :D

Keyser Soze
Thu Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:50 AM
Soooo.... we have a date setup yet to meet and go over the details? I'm gettin impatient :D

Sully
Thu Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Hey Keyser.. did you clear your vacation with the new employer ? :idea:

I am sooooo ready for this!!! :boobies::bananna: