PDA

View Full Version : ~The Women today at HPR~

GixxerCarrie
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:00 PM
For all the ladies today..you looked great out there!:)
If you want the pics...pm me and I'll give you the link.

Tipys
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Cool the grid seems to be growing.

Add:Also Carrie there are also more Kawasaki rider then Gixxers in that pic.

eklew
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Awesome pic, how did you acquire it so nicely?????

GixxerCarrie
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:20 PM
lol...that would be because of your help!!!!! Thanks for getting me in there.

Horsman
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Yess, I saw "THE WOMEN" and I Almost thought I couldn't post-whore this thread.

(you ladies always block me from your reindeer games - "always can look but can't touch" philosophy really sux)...

dapper
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Damn girl...those hormones are still racing! Posting the pictures and then removing them. It only revealed numbers on bikes with half of the group doing the wave. :scramble:

dapper
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
(you ladies always block from your reindeer games - "always can look but can't touch" philosophy really sux)...
It's a power/control thingy. Most people want what they can not have.:)

Twisted-Throttle
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Its great seeing the growing amount of women in this sport. Going to have to come out and watch sometime.

Horsman
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
It's a power/control thingy. Most people want what they can not have.:)

Thank God for Roofies but I didn't know I was supposed to give them to them - I took them instead... LOL... :shocked:
http://thumbnails.hulu.com/7/384/16424_512x288_manicured__TgddGXtde0u4yjiHKNeqIg.jp g

Next week the Ether...

honey
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Yes, these women are skilled. The next time any of you that know Kylie (#136) ask her about her sweet save out of a high side on turn 8 on Saturday (looked like she was stunting on the track). I wish I would have had my camera to capture this save. She said she will do anything to keep her bike from going down - TRULY AMAZING!!!

Can you please send me the link.

MetaLord 9
Sun Jun 7th, 2009, 10:11 PM
All the ladies looked fine & FAST!!! :shocked:

Sully
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Thanks to everyone who came out to support !! :up: :hump: :bow:

Snowman
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 08:57 AM
The action going on in turn 3.

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Motorcycle_Roadracing_Association/Images/2009-06-07_MRA_Race_4-1.jpg

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Motorcycle_Roadracing_Association/Images/2009-06-07_MRA_Race_4-2.jpg

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Motorcycle_Roadracing_Association/Images/2009-06-07_MRA_Race_4-3.jpg

GixxerCarrie
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Thats our ladies! Gotta love their spirt! The smiles I saw from ear to ear were enough for all of us to smile....

Devaclis
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:03 AM
I am slower than every single one of them. Anyone get any vids or start/finish shots?

Congrats on a nice race :)

Snowman
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:03 AM
And then is just got nasty from there...

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Motorcycle_Roadracing_Association/Images/2009-06-07_MRA_Race_4-4.jpg

Sully
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Holy crap! The weather was insane yesterday afternoon, glad you guys were rounded up quickly to get out of there! Thanks again for being out there... One of the best parts, for me anyway, was the cool down lap where all the corner workers were applauding...:applause:... that was sooo awesome.. !!!!

Randall, what race was that ?

dirkterrell
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:19 AM
http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Motorcycle_Roadracing_Association/Images/2009-06-07_MRA_Race_4-3.jpg

Somebody stole my paint scheme... http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gifGlad you had fun out there.

Dirk

Supa77
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:25 AM
That was a ton of fun! You girls looked awesome out there. :up:

Sully
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
:oops:... Sorry Dirk... I saw yours and knew I liked it... only thing is mine is orange on the bottom instead of red... tried for neon orange, but didn't work out... ;) But don't worry.. I'll "girlie" it up somehow :boobies: :D

Snowman
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:41 AM
The last picture I posted was from the last race of the day. After I took that picture I was reaching for my rain gear.

The race lasted 4 laps before we have to the red flag it for debris on the track.
When the front moved through, things began to fly over the wall near start/finish. Things like papers, wrappers, cardboard, canopies, pot-a-potties, farm houses, etc...

dirkterrell
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:41 AM
:oops:... Sorry Dirk... I saw yours and knew I liked it... only thing is mine is orange on the bottom instead of red... tried for neon orange, but didn't work out... ;) But don't worry.. I'll "girlie" it up somehow :boobies: :D

:) Just heckling you. Jeff told me about it at the last HPR races. I think it looks awesome! :lol:

Dirk

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 01:41 PM
One of the best parts, for me anyway, was the cool down lap where all the corner workers were applauding...:applause:... that was sooo awesome.. !!!!

Yes that was really very cool. I even got the added bonus of being "flashed" (shirts up) by three different corner workers. I was laughing so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. Those guys are amazing, each and every one of them.

What an amazing weekend. :)

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 01:44 PM
:banghead:

Now that's what I get for my stubborn'ness and "it's all about me" attitude... shoulda gone to see the women tearin it up instead of being pelted by hail on Sunday.

Nice pix, though.

I marked up my calendar with the rest of the races this morning, so's I get my arse out to support y'all in the future (as much as possible).;)

konichd
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 01:46 PM
That is going on the door of the bathroom at our shop...a racing spank bank sort of speak ;)

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:03 PM
shoulda gone to see the women tearin it up instead of being pelted by hail on Sunday.
Oh don't worry, some of us got to experience both! :(

Supa77
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:07 PM

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:11 PM
lol...yeah baby!

That is going on the door of the bathroom at our shop...a racing spank bank sort of speak ;)

Glad I could help and show my support, as weak as it is.

GixxerCarrie
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:18 PM
LMFAO....And we are her crew! Remember the bedazzled T-shirts Jeff is supposed to help us come up with for the next race...she is so going to kill us...lolz

Supa77
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
We may need to get Jeff a Bedazzled umbrella soon too. :lol:

GixxerCarrie
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Thats for sure...lol! With his own personal Fireball Cannister!

Snowman
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Yes that was really very cool. I even got the added bonus of being "flashed" (shirts up) by three different corner workers. I was laughing so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. Those guys are amazing, each and every one of them.

What an amazing weekend. :)Ah yes, that must have been those farm boys from Byers working turn 6. I don’t think they had ever seen a woman do anything more exciting than churn butter. :)

Sully
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM
O M G'zzzzz Gene, I am sooooo going to kill you !!!! :devil2:

Shea
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:42 PM
lol, good one Gene. Now she won't talk to us at Bike Nights because she has a number....wooooooooooo

Supa77
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Hehehe!

You really did good yesterday Sully! I think its awesome that your doing this. I will definitely be making it to more of your races.

Supa77
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 02:45 PM
lol, good one Gene. Now she won't talk to us at Bike Nights because she has a number....wooooooooooo

Wait!......... She comes to bike nights?????

Sully
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 03:07 PM
:mrt: :wtf:... someone is going to get their ass kicked!!! SRSLY !!!

It's SullysBitches #320...Get it right damnit.. lol... KIDDING ! I am soooo slow :turtle:

Glad you guys came out.. Kudos to the rest of the ladies as well :up:

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM
It's SullysBitches #320...Get it right damnit.. lol... KIDDING ! I am soooo slow :turtle:

The speed of the Sully is directly porportional to the sum of teh bitchez

Shea
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 03:36 PM
The speed of the Sully is directly porportional to the sum of teh bitchez

hmmm, interesting hypothesis. I'm intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Girls are hawt. If you disagree, you are a gay man, or a gay girl, which is also hawt.

Shea
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Girls are hawt. If you disagree, you are a gay man, or a gay girl, which is also hawt.

lol, bored man?

Devaclis
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM
VERY. waiting to go home so I can work more (

konichd
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Anyone have finishing results? Or better yet whose :boobies: are bigger? ;)

Horsman
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Let me make sure I got this straight....
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/racer.jpg

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 07:25 PM
seriously. less crack.