PDA

View Full Version : Deer Creek Evening Rides

ebb
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:14 AM
All of you who love to take an evening ride through Deer Creek Be AWARE of the LOOKY LOOS, bike riders and the deer. Riding through the other night had a looky loo was in her jeep stopped in the middle of the road in the exit of one of the turns taking pictures of the deer on the side up on the hill, Luckly I had time to hit the breaks, honked at her and could see by the expression in her mirror she was put out. Shook my head and followed at a safe distance. We passed the high grade road turn out, went up to the first tight right hand turn and she decides to do another stupid act, doing a U-TURN right before it no signals hardly a break light. Two in one day must have been a full moon. So to all who love the evening rides through the canyons PLEASE TAKE CAUTION to the ABOVE.

Have lots of fun and BE SAFE
CBR

bulldog
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Just like the name says (Deer Creek Canyon), be careful of deers and not just the lookers. I've almost hit a deer on more than one occasion on that road. F*ckers didn't even move even though we had to smoke our tires to not hit them.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 09:49 AM
In deer Creek it is really hard to remember that the road is for everyone. It is not just for blasting up and down on an MC. I have been guilty of this, fo sho. Lately I have been trying to applaud peoples courtesy and ignore their foolishness when traveling that road.

The deer, on the other hand, become sphincter reducers if they get in the way.