PDA

View Full Version : Need brake work 03 BMW 325xi

sugarrey
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Need rotors and pads put on the front, also change out the sensor wires. Anyone here with experience and time and need the cash?

No noobs please...This is my only 4 wheel vehicle and this job needs to be done right.

brennahm
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Sensor wires? Wear sensors you mean?

sugarrey
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 05:10 PM
brake pad sensor wires...one each side...when the pads get low a warning light inside the cabin pops on, which is on now.

Sully
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Do you already have the parts ?

sugarrey
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 05:45 PM
I will have. Ordering them tonight

PROFLYER
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 05:48 PM
The wires unplug from the pads bro, so that's no biggie, they get changed when you change the pads.

If no one pipes up I have tools etc but I'm up in Loveland, we could knock out front pads/rotors in an hour and change.

brennahm
Mon Jun 8th, 2009, 06:28 PM
^+1

I'd be happy to come help/show you how. It'll literally take an hour or less. Call me three-five-two-two-five-six-nine-five-nine-two.

Mel
Tue Jun 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Richard (1superdick) is in Highlands Ranch, and is experienced/does work on side to help people out. Hit him up 720-299-3933. And yeah, he knows euro cars too :p (though we drive Audi's instead of BMW, but still).

Oh, and if you haven't already ordered the parts, hold off...he has shop accounts, like, everywhere and can probably give you a break on the parts too.

King Nothing
Tue Jun 9th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Richard (1superdick) is in Highlands Ranch, and is experienced/does work on side to help people out. Hit him up 720-299-3933. And yeah, he knows euro cars too :p (though we drive Audi's instead of BMW, but still).

Oh, and if you haven't already ordered the parts, hold off...he has shop accounts, like, everywhere and can probably give you a break on the parts too.Werd. Richard know his stuff. He had a new cluch in my wife's car in one evening.