PDA

View Full Version : Revenuers taxing speeders along Lincoln Ave. this morning

jbnwc
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 07:46 AM
The tax collectors are out in force along Lincoln all the way from just west of Quebec in Higlands Ranch until Lincoln ends in Parker, so check your speeds. They do this about every other day now that their budgets have been cut. I saw about one cop every mile or so, some marked while others were in blue Durangos, blue or silver Chargers, and even a blue Magnum.

Devaclis
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Lone Tree fuckers. They will bust you for speeding but they would not send out an officer when I was involved in a hit and run. I am a fan of cops. Never had any issues with them. the Lone Tree police department can die in a fire.

DavidofColorado
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 09:03 AM
On the N.Side around Thornton Pkwy and Grant they were running a very officiant game of one guy running radar and then radioing it ahead to MC cops. They were hiding in driveways so couldn't even see them until it was to late.

On the W. Side they are doing it the old fashion way they pull you over then figure out something ilegal to write you up for.

I got pulled over for speeding on 1st and Sheridan and he asked how fast I was going I said 30 mph. And even though I was pissed off about it I was nice and talked and joked a little. But I wouldn't tell him a different speed because that is what I think I was doing. He came back later and wrote me for fuzzy dice on the mirror. The whole thing cost $60 but no points or anything so it only cost money I don't have.

So watch your speed. And take your fuzzy dice off the mirror before he gets up to the door.