I'll go with you.

Shea
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Well this shit just ruined my day.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/11/florida.cats.killed/index.html

I'll drive

dm_gsxr
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 09:55 AM
You know. As much as I love animals and cats specifically, I have to wonder at people who let their pets roam. Cats live a longer, healthier life if they're indoors. At the last place (and we're planning on this in the new place), we had a cat fence up to keep Rita's cat from tomcatting around. They could get outside to pee and poo, scream at the moon, eat grass, etc but couldn't get run over by cars or picked up by psychos.

In Broomfield, we'd see missing pet posters up on the community mailboxes all the time and Rita would find cat and dog body parts on the trails when out walking or riding her bike.

I sincerly agree that this psyco in Miami needs to be captured and I'd be right there with burning slivers of pitch to insert into his or her skin (see the cat killer in China article) and I have sympathy for the kid in the linked article, but the adults should know better.

Carl

dirkterrell
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I'll bring the torture devices.

Dirk

Devaclis
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 09:57 AM
My kittahs are not allowed outside. They like it well enough sleeping on my pillow until I get home :)

willb003
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:19 AM
thats f'd up

TurboGizzmo
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Humm i dunno if i want to click and read that now......

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I say we take them out to sea and let them sleep with tha fishes.

Mental
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:34 AM
You know. As much as I love animals and cats specifically, I have to wonder at people who let their pets roam....

Thats a valid point, but some cats have been raised as outdoor cats. Certainly in a suburban enviroment, and especially with Coyotes and foxes about its a good idea. But I had a farm cat that adopted me, and she would prefer to eat what she caught rather than cat food. When we moved on base in Germany, she had to move inside and it drove here insane. When we came back stateside, she was estatic to be outside again. I never had a squirrel, mouse or any rodent problem, and I had to deal with "presents" but she was just happier that way. I never had her declawed for this reason, and my couches suffered. She lived to a very healthy rip old age of 16.

But outside of that, yeah, if I was to get another cat as a kitten, it would be indoor only.

d3spair
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I'd love to kill every fn dog in my neighborhood that barks incessantly.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM
I'm calling shotgun on the trip. :guns:

Wyck
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 11:15 AM
So whose ass is it that is getting all the attention in the avatars?

/threadjack

InlineSIX24
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Those are the fucked up people that move on to killing people.. so yeah.. they should be taken down now.

Snowman
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Why do I see this road trip requiring large amounts of beer and adult diapers…

dm_gsxr
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Why do I see this road trip requiring large amounts of beer and adult diapers…

Nah, all you need is a Texas condom.

Carl

Shea
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Why do I see this road trip requiring large amounts of beer Dana is involved...

and adult diapers…
...and you're coming.

Snowman
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Didn't think I was invited... A case of Depends is on its way...

Devaclis
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 03:16 PM
You don't get INVITED to an angry mob. You just JOIN one.

Shea
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Cause there's no justice like angry mob justice!

kawasakirob
Fri Jun 12th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Must be some bad pussy. BAD PUSSY!!!! BAD

milehicitygirl
Fri Jun 12th, 2009, 08:47 AM
My heart sank when I read that story. People are freakin' sicko, man ! :banghead: You got a posse put together yet? I'm in !

McVaaahhh
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Looks like they caught the wacko.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/15/national/main5089030.shtml

A Florida teen was arrested and charged over the weekend in connection with the murder and mutilation of 19 cats in Palmetto Bay and Cutler Bay.

Tyler Weinman, 18, faces 19 counts of animal cruelty, 19 counts of improper disposal of animal remains and four counts of burglary, reports CBS station WFOR-TV in Miami. Weinman is being held on $249,500 bail.

The attacks began more than a month ago and cat-owners had been urged recently to keep their pets confined indoors or use fencing to keep the cats in their yards. Residents were also asked to be vigilant for any suspicious activity in the neighborhood.

Weinman was taken into custody Saturday night while he attended a party. Police were still investigating whether he had any accomplices in the alleged attacks.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 08:40 AM
In FL, animal cruelty is not like it is here. He will do very little time for the animal cruelty. The Improper Disposal of animal remains counts will go nowhere, and for Burglary? There jails are full down there. He will walk.

milehicitygirl
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Looks like they caught the wacko. . . . . . .

I think they should do to him what he did to all those cats !! Rat bastard !:scream1:

McVaaahhh
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 09:34 AM
I don't think he needs jail time. Obviously the dude has some screws loose and should probably spend a bit of time in a padded cell.

Pandora-11
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 09:43 AM
What infuriates me is that he's smiling in his mug shot like he thinks he's a celebrity.
No conscience.

RajunCajun
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 10:57 AM
hey guys!!!!! I'm already in LA so my drive will be shorter to FL, and I can load up a lot of firepower in the Danger Ranger;)))

milehicitygirl
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Go get 'em ! :sniper:

Jason ON
Wed Jun 17th, 2009, 03:41 PM
A Florida teen was arrested and charged over the weekend in connection with the murder and mutilation of 19 cats in Palmetto Bay and Cutler Bay.

Tyler Weinman, 18, ...

Umm... he's not a teen, he's 18, that's an adult. Damn news stations spinning it to make him sound younger than he is.