PDA

View Full Version : RIP Uncle Mike

Mother Goose
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Just wanted to say RIP to my Uncle Mike. He's the one that got me into motorcycles. When I was younger, he would ride over to the house and it would make my mom mad because she thought he was a bad influence trying to get me into those horrible motorcycles. :lol: But her baby brother wouldn't stop riding. So who knows, if he didn't do that, maybe I wouldn't be into bikes. Just wanted to say RIP to my Uncle Mike, he'd been fighting cancer and lived longer than the doctors said he would. I'll miss you.

Devaclis
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:22 PM
condolences Wickenheimer. :(

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:24 PM
RIP

“Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be. “ ---- Ewan McGregor 2007

Sean
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Bummer to hear Wicky. Condolences to you and your family. :(

~Barn~
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I'm very sorry to hear the news, Wick. He sounds like a guy that we all owe a little debt of thanks to.

My condolences, man.

McVaaahhh
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your uncle Wicky. :(

Mental
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM
...he'd been fighting cancer and lived longer than the doctors said he would. I'll miss you.

Sounds like he left on his terms. We should all be so lucky, RIP

y_merkle
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM
RIP indeed. He sounded like a heck of a guy.

Matty
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 01:17 PM
sorry man.

64BonnieLass
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I'm so sorry sweetie. Remember all the times you got to see your mom pi$$ed and it wasn't your fault. :) (teasing)

Remember the good times Wicky. And be thankful to have had him in your life and the gift he gave you.

Keep your chin up.

dirkterrell
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Just wanted to say RIP to my Uncle Mike, he'd been fighting cancer and lived longer than the doctors said he would. I'll miss you.

Sorry to hear that Wicky. Sounds like he was one of the few that knew how to live.

Dirk

Stuart Little
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Sorry to hear Wick, let us know if you need anything.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Sorry for your loss, Wick. It's always sad when the good ones go.

Think
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I'm going to be that uncle to my nephews... I can't wait. RIP to a good guy.

“Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be. “ ---- Ewan McGregor 2007
That is a damn good quote.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:09 PM

Yep! Thanks Dana for lending me Longway Down :up:

64BonnieLass
Thu Jun 11th, 2009, 10:17 PM

I already am THAT Aunt Terri. And the more of us the put our children in the path of freedom the better. To their choosing of course. My kids now have dirt bikes...cause they want to be like Aunt Terri. My kids can't wait for that next pic that I send them of me at the track. They are already on the path of addiction.

It's something my father REFUSED to give to me, with the exception of a nice, quiet ride on the back. Little did he know, It was all I needed.

kawasakirob
Fri Jun 12th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Sorry man, I'm sure wherever he is, he is glad to see you are still riding. Every time you hop on a bike, he'll be with you you know?

Bueller
Fri Jun 12th, 2009, 06:16 AM
You were lucky to have him.

Mother Goose
Fri Jun 12th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys (and girls). I like the stories on influencing the family, keep them coming. :D