PDA

View Full Version : Japan...............

dallas
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 06:24 AM
I have arrived safely................but the natives are now restless.............

Devaclis
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 07:38 AM
You are 3 times their size. You better get into a kick ass fight with Godzilla while you are there. Send pics.

sugarrey
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Japan is a cakewalk compared to the people in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Good luck geting into and out of cabs, and stay away from buying clothes there.

Good luck to ya!

Tipys
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Dallas 3 times there size ok so that means he could take atleast 2 of them in a fight.

Fizzy
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Hey what part are you in?

I'm up north in Misawa, about 600 clicks from Tokyo...

GSXRJOHNNY
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM
oh god! Dallas in Japan??? I can see him walking down the street shouting,,,"Get in my belly!!!"
Have a good time dude, try not to give us yanks a bad name ok?

dallas
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hey what part are you in?

I'm up north in Misawa, about 600 clicks from Tokyo...
I am down in Yokosuka. Just found out today how "awesome" my time here will be. Came here with 3 other guys in my reserve unit. 2 of them are working days, one guy on nights then I am the "lucky" one and have to work mids. At least I will see them at turn-over...........

GSXRJOHNNY
Sun Jun 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Your commander is a wise man keeping you out of sight and sleeping all day.... He knows you'd scare the crap out of the population,,GODZILA LIVES !!!! No,,it's just Dallas in his thong sleep walking again.....

d3spair
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Sounds fun, eat lots of yummy food!!!

Fizzy
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Well can you find a bike to ride?

If you can hit up Neeko, it's up North about 60 clicks I think. It's the Utsunomiya exit off the toll road. Some of the best roads in Japan are supposed to be right there. We tried to go over there when we were at Motegi for GP but the rain gods didn't want us to get over there.

How long you gonna be in country? never know when we'll take a trip down south!

Brat
Mon Jun 15th, 2009, 11:33 AM
why would they fly a hick to japan? you dont fit in any of the cars??? :D