PDA

View Full Version : Rider Films friend's death..

d3spair
Wed Jun 17th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Ouch =/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5507922/Motorcyclist-filmed-death-of-friend-as-they-broke-speed-limit.html
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/lifestylevideo/?bcpid=1911416382&bctid=26072310001)

Nick_Ninja
Wed Jun 17th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Why the hell should I click on this link? :think:

Just because the fucktard poster slapped it up??? :think:

GOD :roll:

Think
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 12:24 AM

Seriously? This exact video was posted on my other sportbike forums here in DC and no one had an issue with it being posted...

noskills
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Seriously? This exact video was posted on my other sportbike forums here in DC and no one had an issue with it being posted...

Must be a DC thing.

Think
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Must be a DC thing.
Way to totally manipulate what I said.

willb003
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the link.

Think
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 03:19 AM
You all are acting like no one has ever posted something morbid like this. Cut the guy a facking break. We participate in a dangerous hobby which is riding, sometimes shit like this will come up.

The Black Knight
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Looks to me like the car pulled over on purpose just to block the bikes, as he had no real chance of passing the other car ahead. That's pretty messed up and either way RIP.

Matrix
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:47 AM
:( I hate watching this kind of stuff. Be safe out there!

dirkterrell
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Looks to me like the car pulled over on purpose just to block the bikes, as he had no real chance of passing the other car ahead. That's pretty messed up and either way RIP.

I thought so too at first, but not being very experienced with British driving habits and road markings, it's possible that the car was making a normal pass. Note how all of the vehicles stay far to the left in the lane and, unlike here, there is a much bigger gap marked off between the lanes. I can see how passes could be made without having to encroach on the opposing lane. It's a terrible result but I think we have to seriously consider the rider's culpability in this one.

Dirk

Zach929rr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Yikes.

noskills
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 08:58 AM
You all are acting like no one has ever posted something morbid like this. Cut the guy a facking break. We participate in a dangerous hobby which is riding, sometimes shit like this will come up.

I've held too many lifeless bodies in my hands when I was younger working in EMS. I'm aware it happens, it will happen and I may experience it first hand again, but I don't need to see it.

Besides why do you care if people don't approve, you didn't post it?

MetaLord 9
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:04 AM
RIP Rider. :(

Not gonna follow the link, I'll trust it's gruesome enough and I just don't need to see someone pass away before my eyes today. Good reality check though.

Think
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I've held too many lifeless bodies in my hands when I was younger working in EMS. I'm aware it happens, it will happen and I may experience it first hand again, but I don't need to see it.

Besides why do you care if people don't approve, you didn't post it?
I was a volunteer EMT a few years ago as well. But if you don't want/need to see it, then don't watch it. Slightly obnoxious when you take a stab at my DC forums off a comment I made defending the OP.

pauliep
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 01:27 PM

NN can't get through the day without complaining about at least something posted on the CSC.:rolleyes:

BeoBe
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 01:51 PM
come on 42 and 46 years old? Grow the fuck up!

Hi11Zone
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 03:14 PM
kids kids kids.. Calm ur briches

Ricky
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 03:22 PM
come on 42 and 46 years old? Grow the fuck up!

Right because the older you get, the more you need to slow down :rolleyes:

Skinbabe
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 03:56 PM
We had some old dude do that to us a few weeks ago riding into estes... honked and flipped out Wayne, Leah and Dutch and then actually swerved and tried to run me and Sean off the road. Jack ass.

BeoBe
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Right because the older you get, the more you need to slow down :rolleyes:

not what i was meaning, it meant at that age you should be a little bit more responsible and use a little bit of better judgment then a 17 year old squid!

d3spair
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:40 PM

Who are you calling a fucktard? It's the internet, deal with it. :slappers:

Troy.N
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:44 PM
This is CSC nothing but bunch of assholes. Specially the old fat fart.

#1Townie
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:20 AM
wow.. im surprised nothing was said about that car..