PDA

View Full Version : JEEP GOT STOLEN!!!

RyNo24
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:06 AM
My 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee got stolen out of my Apartments lot last night. I was wondering if everyone can keep an eye out for it. It has Yellow PIAA fog lights on the front, a big black roof rack with spare tire on it. Its Chargold (Tanish Greenish). The cops are also looking for it, and it has full coverage thank god. It was stolen from Coal Mine & Kipling, but who knows where it is at now.

Plate #: 310-EPX

Pic Below:

dm_gsxr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Damn, hope they're caught with a minimum of damage to the jeep.

We need to have a theft alarm that shoots a 4' spike from the steering wheel and dash. It'll be messy but we'll have less thieves.

Carl

MetaLord 9
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Damn dude, that sucks HARD!!! Sorry to hear! What's the license plate number? Dunno that they'll keep the plate on, but you can never plan for stupid and your Jeep's a little generic looking unfortunately. More pics if you've got 'em!

asp_125
:banghead: Sorry to hear, hope they catch the fuckers. What's with people these days jacking other people's shit? :scream1:

MetaLord 9
Damn, hope they're caught with a minimum of damage to the jeep.

We need to have a theft alarm that shoots a 4' spike from the steering wheel and dash. It'll be messy but we'll have less thieves.

Carl
Carl, you sell the alarm & I'll sell the disposable plastic seat covers for the driver's side. We'll make a mint! :D

RyNo24
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I wish they would have stolen my bike, it at least had Lo-Jack. If I get my jeep back, its getting Lo-Jack, and my new car if I don't find it will have Lo-Jack. I updated the post with plate number. Thanks everyone.

Mister BOYD
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Wow.. that's close to my hood. I'm at Ken Caryl & Wads. I'll keep my eyes out for it. Littleton is a good town.. are the cronies in lakewood invading? Good luck getting it back!

RyNo24
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Wow.. that's close to my hood. I'm at Ken Caryl & Wads. I'll keep my eyes out for it. Littleton is a good town.. are the cronies in lakewood invading? Good luck getting it back!

I know, I have lived in Littleton my whole life.

Zach929rr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:19 AM
In Littleton and will be out and about down here... will keep a sharp eye out for ya.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:22 AM
That's right around where Girlie lives too... We'll keep an eye over the next couple of days for ya.

inkahootz
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:25 AM
im off of ken caryl and kipling -- ill keep an eye out -- it definatly sucks tho, sorry. my car was stolen several years ago from a gas station (i was paying and the took it bcuz i left my keys in the ignition, duh) -- they found it 2 weeks later, trashed and with a blown tire. the people that theived it changed the tire, put the donut on, filled my gas up and drove it until the donut blew -- got it back but it was like they were living out of it or something -- weird. anywhoo, i hope you get it back!

salsashark
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Sucks man... will keep an eye out on the east side for you.

I used to manage several shopping centers in the Ken Caryl area... We had more problems with theft and vandalism then any of my centers that were in the hood(s).

Zach929rr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:32 AM
I used to manage several shopping centers in the Ken Caryl area... We had more problems with theft and vandalism then any of my centers that were in the hood(s).

I hate Chatfield kids.

salsashark
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I hate Chatfield kids.

+10000........

Spoiled kids with no supervision = ridiculous insurance rates and constant repair bills for my centers... well, when they were mine. I don't miss property manager days.

RyNo24
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:28 PM
No update from the cops yet. I should be getting my rental car by tomorrow. I guess I have to wait 30 days before I get a check for the car.

BeoBe
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:44 PM
ill go ahead and post this up on Jeepforum.com

BeoBe
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
just in case i dont get a chance to check it very often here is a link

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800338

RyNo24
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 06:03 PM
ill go ahead and post this up on Jeepforum.com
Thanks! Part of my doesn't want it found, cause I don't want to get it back trashed...

Cat118!
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:43 PM
dang I better booby trap mine!!!

Troy.N
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:58 PM
: What's with people these days jacking other people's shit? :scream1:

b/c they are all " brokeback fuckers"

sugarrey
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I just want to smack these f'in thiefs around....damn WTF?

BeoBe
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 01:02 PM
any more news on the whole ordeal?

Ricky
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Holy crap that sucks. LoJack FTW. I got it on my new car, and sometimes I feel like I should have it on my truck and bike, though I always park the bike in my garage.

InlineSIX24
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Bastards.. you always wish you could have been there to catch them.

madvlad
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I was suprised when you text me about that in the morning.... I left my bike out there and everything and no problems so that's really odd.... Sucks that the thieves and just crime rate keeps moving south. Littleton used to be all chill but it's becoming pretty ghei now... According to the Sheriff that showed up first it wasn't the only vehicle stolen in the area and that there were a few more reported.

Cars-R-Coffins
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Littleton used to be all chill but it's becoming pretty ghei now... According to the Sheriff that showed up first it wasn't the only vehicle stolen in the area and that there were a few more reported.

Sheriff = Jeffco, LPD = Littleton. Just sayin...

RyNo24
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 11:24 PM
No new news from from cops. I got my awesome Ford Focus speed machine rental today lol. I will get the paper work next week to fill out for my check. Right now, I am looking at a new or used Wrangler Unlimited four door, VW TDI Jetta, tC, Corolla XRS, or Matrix XRS.

BeoBe
Sat Jun 20th, 2009, 02:14 AM
im thinkin with this crap im gonna need to get some full coverage on my jeep when i move up to golden.. specially after i start adding on my lift kit and crap