PDA

View Full Version : #1 Thing that pisses you off

kawasakirob
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:30 PM
while riding/driving.-- maybe 2 things

1. All lanes on the highway going the same damn speed.
2. A few slow cars on the back roads that will not pull over.

dm_gsxr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I don't let anything piss me off while riding. Getting pissed off makes me do stupid things.

I am irritated by people who flick their butts out their windows. Partly because I've been hit before (nothing like a sudden explosion of sparks exploding off of your face shield in the dark :shocked: ) but also because they start wildfires.

Carl

TFOGGuys
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I don't let anything piss me off while riding. Getting pissed off makes me do stupid things.

I am irritated by people who flick their butts out their windows. Partly because I've been hit before (nothing like a sudden explosion of sparks exploding off of your face shield in the dark :shocked: ) but also because they start wildfires.

Carl

+1

I've always wanted to return the favor with a lit road flare back IN the window..... :devil2:

BeoBe
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 05:43 PM
people that ride your ass or oncoming traffic that is riding the yellow line almost in your lane

*OFFICIAL*RID3R*
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I hate when you have your turn signal on or your hand gesture to get over and the person next to you speeds up and wont let you over than when you speed in front of them they ride your ass!!!

Think
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 06:19 PM
When people never use their signals.

kawasakirob
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Ok, pissed off is possibly to strong of a word. How about agitated

Airreed
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:06 PM
when you take off from a light and there's a diesel vehicle in front of you and you are forced to breath in the fumes!!!!

buzzardman36
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:13 PM
When I'm riding into an intersection and there's an on coming vehicle in the left turn lane, and that driver doesn't come to a complete stop,,,or does a complete stop then starts rolling again. It always gets me hammering the brakes because it makes me think they don't see me coming. Bastards. Had that happen twice today.

dm_gsxr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:30 PM
when you take off from a light and there's a diesel vehicle in front of you and you are forced to breath in the fumes!!!!

Oddly enough, I like the smell. But I spent a bunch of time in the military :)

Carl

chad23
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 07:51 PM
hate to say it but all other drivers.... especially slow drivers in the left lane or people that just drive there and not get over. I want to put a sticker on the driver side of the topper on my truck that says: if you can read this and I am passing you, your in the wrong lane asshole

oh dont worry it will fit I have an 8' bed on my pick up

Zach929rr
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Absolutely, hands down, people who merge onto the interstate @ 45 mph. That shit is just not safe and really grinds my gears.

TurboGizzmo
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 08:24 PM
drivers that maintain one speed.....like 45.....then we hit a 55mph zone i have to pass....then we get back into town and it drops to 35 and they are riding my ass because apparently their car is stuck at 45.

People that cant turn from one street to another and stay into there closest lane...I mean i see semi-trucks do it...why do you need to cross over? <----watched a motorcycle wreck one time because he turned and so did a car...the car maintained its lane but the bike freaked because it couldnt and wrecked.....

Also people that turn like a semi and have to swing there car left a little to turn right....wtf?

kawasakirob
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Absolutely, hands down, people who merge onto the interstate @ 45 mph. That shit is just not safe and really grinds my gears.

Yeah that is huge. Or when people come to a complete stop to wait for an open spot.

TheStig
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Yeah that is huge. Or when people come to a complete stop to wait for an open spot.

This is something I really noticed when I moved back to Colorado. Never noticed it in KC. But I see it happen here a lot!!! It simple, speed up or slow down to insert yourself safely into traffic.

I dont like it when people tail me as bikes tend to engine brake a lot harder than cars. So if I have one tailing me I will keep my foot lightly on the rear brake so they can see im slowing.

Matty
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:02 PM
When people never use their signals.
when people don't turn off their signals.

Troy.N
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:53 PM
THIS SITE!!

Airreed
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM

Car

Carl, I've got about ten years in the military...I think the diesel smell got alot worse my first time in Iraq with hundreds of HMMVEEs in staging areas all idling...

It's that black exhaust with all the heavy particulates that drive me crazy!

willb003
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 01:09 AM

Yep I have a nice dent in my front bumper because of a girl talking on her phone who decided she wanted to stop at the end of an onramp, good thing too because there was nobody there:banghead:

thatmofo
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Getting a ticket

Airborne Helly
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 05:20 AM
When the light turns green half a second after you put your foot down.

dm_gsxr
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 05:59 AM

CarCarl, I've got about ten years in the military...I think the diesel smell got alot worse my first time in Iraq with hundreds of HMMVEEs in staging areas all idling...

It's that black exhaust with all the heavy particulates that drive me crazy!

I was in for 7 from '75 in The Marines to getting out in 82 in The Army (I was 5 lbs overweight and denied reenlistment). I didn't spend as much time in the field as you did, certainly. When I was in Germany, we'd be in the field for 6 weeks at a time. I think the smell just brings back good memories of being in the field.

Carl

Devaclis
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 07:42 AM
EVERY OTHER VEHICLE ON THE ROAD.

MetaLord 9
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 07:45 AM
EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EVERYWHERE EVER.

(except sometimes Sweetie Pie)
fixed. :D

Mister BOYD
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Riding: When your abiding by the laws of the road on your bike and some asshole/beehotch almost wipes you out in their car, then you pull up next to them and they flip you off/yell at you/ or snap you the dirty look when they fucked up in traffic and almost killed you!

Driving: Don't remember who posted it, but yes.. the asshat who speeds up from below the speed limit when you are looking to change lanes in front of them. I also hate how NOBODY is ever really paying attention to what they do in traffic. I know a lot of people that say they just drive around mindlessly and think its funny that they're terrible drivers. WTF?!

asp_125
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 08:09 AM
.. the firewall at work that causes me to see red "X"s in your posts, and blocks your video links. Good thing it lets me see this forum, or else I'd really be pissed.

Snowman
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Traffic is all in the perspective you put it.

I’m usually laughing in amazement at how the collective group intelligence drops with each driver added to the situation. It’s like watching a mass trance of migrating animals heading for their feeding lands.

I move among the herd, trying not to be noticed, seeking out the unaware and the vulnerable. I spot my prey, move stealthily along side, and wait for that one moment when they are at their most distracted. I stare at them behind their false sense of security and this is the moment I choose to strike…

Typically I’ll stick my tongue out at them.
I use a full face helmet when I do this, of course.

GixxerCarrie
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 08:26 AM
I was going to stay I never see you sticking your tounge out? Do you do that when your doing your "I believe I can fly" stunt action too? lolz

Snowman
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Not too often…
It’s kind of hard to stick your tongue out when you’re screaming…

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I hate traffic PERIOD. Everything about other drivers pisses me off, they just don't seem to get it. I'm the perfect example of a good driver. I go fast in the fast lane, I move over for others, I respect motorcycles/bicycles, and I HATE Semi's.
I'm glad i only have a 5-8 minute drive to work, and don't have a CCW...otherwise i'd probably kill at least one person a day, for being a complete Douchebag.

Zach929rr
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 09:11 AM
#2 thing that pisses me off: People that bid up items on ebay with 2 days remaining...

MetaLord 9
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 11:08 AM
#1 Thing that pisses you off while riding/driving.
Um, I'm gonna have to go with motherfuckingrubbernecking, Rob!

HOLY DICKS!!! That dude's pulled over on the otherside the road going the opposite direction!! JEBUS!!! Maybe it's a stripper and if I slow down enough, she'll smack me with her giant silicone tits! OHFUCKNO there's a COP there TOO!!! HOLYSHIT LET'S STOP AND SEEEEEEEE!!! AW DAMN COCKNOZZLE!! MUTHAFUCKA's get'n a ticket!! Good thing I'm going so slow I can see what the cop's writing because otherwise I'd have to go back to my boring ass life not knowing someone elses shit, and we just can't have that, no sir! I can't believe that guy got a tick-hey! the road's all clear in front of me now! Now I can get my speed on bitches!! WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!SHIT!!! the speed limit was 10 mph ago! better crank on the breaks and drop back down to 10 mph below the limit 'cause that's what good people do so that they don't get tickets, muthafuckaz! Damn I'm hot ass pimpshit!

/scene

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 11:10 AM
that's too big to put as my signature...:headbang:

Ricky
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 11:12 AM
OMG, ALLLLLLL OF THESE that have been mentioned.

But really, my BIGGEST one is semi trucks that use the left lane. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT LANE, especially if you can't maintain the speed limit up a hill.

With this goes a semi passing another semi on I70 where there's only two lanes, and the semi being passed refuses to slow down just even 1mph to allow the other semi to pass.

d3spair
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 09:37 PM
When the asshole on the Harley doesn't wave back. It hurts my ego. :0

kawasakirob
Sat Jun 20th, 2009, 11:11 AM
People with extremely fast cars that don't know where the gas pedal is? Come on dude, speed up you pussy

co_gixxerguy
Sat Jun 20th, 2009, 02:50 PM
How about Homer and Martha that decide to tour the country in thier 30 foot "Cruise America" RV instead of the Honda...riding the brakes goin UP the hill so that Martha can get that once in a lifetime photo at the pullout they didnt see...gotta get halfway into your lane because theres "THERES NO GUARDRAIL AND THIS THING IS HUGE Martha...why dont they make the lanes wider??" ...riding thier brakes all teh way down the hill and wonder where the smokes coming from and the bottom...AND WHATS THAT SMELL?.......rant over

dapper
Sat Jun 20th, 2009, 11:03 PM
link (http://www.illwillpress.com/peeps22.html)

sag
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 01:42 AM
ski traffic, specifically people who forget how to drive once a snowflake hits their windshield and people who dont know how to drive down large hills like floyd or outside the tunnel.

Stuart Little
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 02:42 PM
1. People Not Using Blinkers
2. Going 40 in the fast lane, then pacing people when they try to pass you
3. Giving me the evil eye for riding carefully in a downpour when I am 3 days away from changing my worn down tires, when I'm going 65 in a 55 and the I-36 interchange is less than a mile away...then being suprised when I give you the finger :)
4. General lack of disregard for other human beings/purposefully trying to hit/scare people
5. People on motos not wearing helmets doesn't bother me but don't have your kid on there without a helmet

But I don't let these things get to me too much as if I dwelled on them all the time I wouldn't be concentrating on the road enough.

rforsythe
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 02:59 PM
This thread kinda pisses me off.

Otherwise I'm cool. :D