PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the scum

Riverdog
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Man I have had enough of the trash screwing up the neighborhood. I live in a decent area, but there has been a rash of petty crime the last few months and I think it is time to do something about it. I have had a golf ball tossed through my bedroom window in the middle of the night, a rock tossed through another window. A few weeks back someone kicked in my garage door in the middle of the day. I guess he didn't notice the alarm sign in the front yard and took off before looting the garage. Then there has been numerous incidents of cars being broke into stealing stereos and loose items. I am pretty sure I know which group of punks is responsible as the teenage tramp on the corner has teenage boys coming in and out of her window at all hours of the day and night. They stand out front smoking dope and intimidating my wife and neighbors.

So my question is what do you think the best way is to deal with underage punks that need to have their ass beat. I am not looking to go to jail for assulting a minor, but damm whats a guy to do. The police will file a report but reports do not seem to solve the problem. I was thinking about spending a few hours a night on the roof with the paintball gun and as much as I would like to freeze the paint balls or use marbles, I don't want to kill anybody. I am pretty sure if I hang out in the dark long enough I can catch them doing something. I want to leave a lasting thought in their minds,so what do you all think???

Foolds
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:41 PM
"Catch" them on your property, fear for your safety and pepper spray em with some fox labs pepper spray.

buzzardman36
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:53 PM
You would be suprised at how effective a good bit of video works to solve problems like this. Instead of using a paint ball gun up on the roof, I would use a video camera and record all the loitering in front of the tramps house. video them coming and going with tag #'s etc... Then when you get some good stuff, take that to the police and see if they can sponser a neighborhood watch. Also turn the tape in to the HOA if you have one.

you can also pick up a recording (surveylence)sp? camera system for the front of your house for under a grand. I did that when my mail box kept getting tampered with. Pesky ex's.

And then there's the "kill them with kindness" technique which would require a big fake smile and some good acting skills. You and your family go over there during the day and befriend them and be as nice as possible (fake nice is ok). This really works sometimes! When the kids are out front looking like "hooligans" , make it a point to walk over with a smile and try and "hang out" with them. I garantee they will disburse and if you keep going over, they will eventually go in or go away. They will also know that you and your family aren't afraid of them. This worked great on a previous neighbor. exept every time I saw the punk kids out in front not only would I go over and try and chat, but I would always ask them to come over and help me work on something, or lift something heavy etc... That's what good neighbors do. LOL

If that doesn't work then perhaps a looooong distance scope and some urban camo.:sniper:

sugarrey
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:55 PM
I got a real nice S&W that I make wax bullets for, we could use that...Or a paintball gun, sounds good...You just need to scare the shit out of them. Remember video goes a long way with "one time", setup video surv.

sugarrey
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Or you can have someone fuck their shit up. Throw a brick thru their car window, see how they like it.

Think
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0

Hi11Zone
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0
some awsome moments in that movie!

thatmofo
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Get off my lawn.

zetaetatheta
Thu Jun 18th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Put a 4 pack of AMP on your porch and fill it with anti-freeze--bye, bye!

Hi11Zone
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:14 AM
haha i fucking love u lol

Tipys
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Key word I heard was decent hood. I myself feel more unsafe in the nicer areas because people seem to have nicer stuff which makes them more of a target for crime.

About what age would you say these punks you think are the ones causing troble? 13-16 I would say ya they could be the ones doing it because they think they are badass or something. 16-18 I would say they are more trying to get high or drunk then be stealing stuff and if they are stealing stuff most likely would be done at night not during the day time. 19-20 They are really just trying to drink and get high.

What people don't seem to realize is most of the punk kids wanna be badass kids now a days are just fake wanna be posers that really don't or won't do shit. Just trying to be a cool kid. Now there are some out there that aren't poser but you really wouldn't see them hanging out in ''decent hoods".

My bet is that its the guy that live 3 houses that has been out of work for a while and has become desprate.

I would catch someone in the act before start pointing fingers thought. But that may just be me.

willb003
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 01:00 AM

Holy crap thats pretty funny. If you are gonna go the route of getting "someone" back make sure its 10 times as bad so they wont even think of retaliation.

rforsythe
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Also agree with the video thing. You can set up a whole system probably cheaper than all the shit you keep replacing, complete with night vision cameras and motion detection. Then just wait, and release the video to the police, the news, etc. I guarantee you someone knows them and will come clean, especially if there's a little financial motivator.

BHeth
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Next time they are out blazing a J, wander over and take a few hits. Make friends with them, and you'll have the punks watching out for your stuff instead of vandalizing it. :siesta:

Also works with cops.

Devaclis
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Sit on your porch, with a gun, shooting at random things like birds, kids, and passing cars. People will get the idea.

Snowman
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I agree, YouTube their asses.

MetaLord 9
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Hide in the bushes, jump 'em when they attack, use zip ties to hog tie them. Leave them in your yard over night as an example to other punks

I also vote for a "Tresspassers will be shot on site" sign

Riverdog
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 11:31 AM
I would put them around 15-16 they do not have cars so they always show up on foot, cutting through the yards. They don't cut my yard because I have a dog. They did show up last night but did not do anything on my block but did kick the forsale sign over on the house just at the end of the block. Not really damaging but still disrespectful. Things are usually worse on the weekends so I will be back on the roof watching for them. I am not going to do anything unless I catch them in the act. It is just one of those things you know, now I just need to catch them in the act. Many have suggested video which I think I might just try. I am not looking to drop a bunch of cash on an elaborate system, but my camcorder may be sufficient is the street light provides enough light.

Key word I heard was decent hood. I myself feel more unsafe in the nicer areas because people seem to have nicer stuff which makes them more of a target for crime.

About what age would you say these punks you think are the ones causing troble? 13-16 I would say ya they could be the ones doing it because they think they are badass or something. 16-18 I would say they are more trying to get high or drunk then be stealing stuff and if they are stealing stuff most likely would be done at night not during the day time. 19-20 They are really just trying to drink and get high.

What people don't seem to realize is most of the punk kids wanna be badass kids now a days are just fake wanna be posers that really don't or won't do shit. Just trying to be a cool kid. Now there are some out there that aren't poser but you really wouldn't see them hanging out in ''decent hoods".

My bet is that its the guy that live 3 houses that has been out of work for a while and has become desprate.

I would catch someone in the act before start pointing fingers thought. But that may just be me.

sugarrey
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't mid coming and fucking your neighborhood up...Let me know, I have a good low light camera and plastic pellet guns, have some real guns too but I will leave them at home.

MetaLord 9
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't mid coming and fucking your neighborhood up...Let me know, I have a good low light camera and plastic pellet guns, and an axe to grind
fixed.

No offense dude, but with your luck if you head over there, you're like to get hit by a car, run over by a semi, your bike will stop working, then it will get stolen, you'll get mauled by a dog, scratched by a pack of black cats, raped by a bear, shot by a 13 year old white gangster, and somehow manage to get at least 15 women pregnant on your way...

sugarrey
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I would put them around 15-16 they do not have cars so they always show up on foot, cutting through the yards. They don't cut my yard because I have a dog. They did show up last night but did not do anything on my block but did kick the forsale sign over on the house just at the end of the block. Not really damaging but still disrespectful. Things are usually worse on the weekends so I will be back on the roof watching for them. I am not going to do anything unless I catch them in the act. It is just one of those things you know, now I just need to catch them in the act. Many have suggested video which I think I might just try. I am not looking to drop a bunch of cash on an elaborate system, but my camcorder may be sufficient is the street light provides enough light.

Word....Im gonna stay home. Good luck!

Mister BOYD
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM

Hey.. I'm in Littleton (what part are you in?).. Were there two of them? One shorter dirty blonde headed boy and a scrawny taller one with dark hair? If so.. those same little assholes came through my townhome complex and broke a bunch of pots, ripped up an elder ladies landscape solar lights (smashed em to shit) and were terrorizing other parts of the neighborhood nearby. Agreed.. good neighborhood, but those two in my hood are a bunch of little shits. I could ID them easily because I caught them in the act of destroying a bunch of shit in our complex.

Devaclis
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.

Take care of business or live your life as a victim.

Riverdog
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 02:08 PM
It is technically the Ranch on Highlands Ranch Pkwy and Burntwood. If you are in the town homes near Burntwood then that description probably fits. There is usually 2-3 and they cut through those town houses and then the yards just below to get to the little tramps house. I know that is them since at the bottom of the street where they kicked over the forsale sign there was a broken solar light. I wasn't real sure what it was until I read your post. Man these little bastards are destructive; leaving a path of destruction everywhere they go. Watch for them this weekend as they always seem to step it up over the weekend. I will get them on tape tonight and today so I have a good picture of them in the light.

Hey.. I'm in Littleton (what part are you in?).. Were there two of them? One shorter dirty blonde headed boy and a scrawny taller one with dark hair? If so.. those same little assholes came through my townhome complex and broke a bunch of pots, ripped up an elder ladies landscape solar lights (smashed em to shit) and were terrorizing other parts of the neighborhood nearby. Agreed.. good neighborhood, but those two in my hood are a bunch of little shits. I could ID them easily because I caught them in the act of destroying a bunch of shit in our complex.

Cars-R-Coffins
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I don't care where you live... where's the little tramp's house? :hump:

Ricky
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM
video video video video, but be sure you don't make them obvious or let anyone see you setting them up.

As for the frozen paintballs, I know you're somewhat kidding, but whatever you do, DON'T. That shit is nearly as dangerous as a bullet. Ever tried shooting one through plywood? It's a pretty scary sight when you realize the damage they can do.

Riverdog
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Unless your under 18 that girl will get your ass thrown in the clink...

I don't care where you live... where's the little tramp's house? :hump:

Riverdog
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 03:26 PM
I know I wouldn't actually shoot a frozen paint ball or marble at someone unless I intended to possibly kill them. And as I mentioned I just want to leave a lasting impression. I may not even have to go the route of shooting paint balls as they seem to be pretty bold. I think I will try the video tonight, unless of course they try to break in to my car; then I'll light em up...

video video video video, but be sure you don't make them obvious or let anyone see you setting them up.

As for the frozen paintballs, I know you're somewhat kidding, but whatever you do, DON'T. That shit is nearly as dangerous as a bullet. Ever tried shooting one through plywood? It's a pretty scary sight when you realize the damage they can do.

Cars-R-Coffins
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Unless your under 18 that girl will get your ass thrown in the clink...

I was kind of just joking ...unless she is over 18 :hump: :eyebrows:

bodhizafa
Fri Jun 19th, 2009, 06:58 PM
+1 on the video.