PDA

View Full Version : Help To Unloading 26 Foot Box Truck

Nick_Ninja
Sat Jun 20th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Back in Boulder tomorrow from Texass.Could use some help to unload the stuff into a storage locker by Boulder Motorsports on Tuesday morning around 9:30 or 10:00.Your time will be compensated in beer and pizza. PM me if you are interested.

Sean
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 05:07 PM
I can lend a hand. The earlier the better, gotta teach at 11. I'll shoot you a pm later.

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 05:43 PM
I can lend a hand. The earlier the better, gotta teach at 11. I'll shoot you a pm later.

Much appriciated :up: The owner is still down there so I'll let you know via PM.

Ganjagod
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 05:51 PM
Sorry Nick can't make it :doublefinger:

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Sorry Nick can't make it :doublefinger:

No big deal.

Scer
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 08:52 PM
I have to be at BMS in the afternoon. If you still need help at around 4 then I can lend a hand.

lend on lendas

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 09:08 PM
I have to be at BMS in the afternoon. If you still need help at around 4 then I can lend a hand.

lend on lendas

:up:

Stuart Little
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:04 AM
What time you gonna be unloading til? I work until 7am then sleep til 1pm then I'm gonna take my older bro who is nearing his 1k on his new machine through some mountain stuff but I/we could drop by and help out and shoot the shit in the afternoon?

Devaclis
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:06 AM
Damn Jeff, I would have taken today off had I seen this last night :(

Hope you get soem help. If you need any after work let me know

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:39 AM
I'd have offered to help today too if I'd read it last night! Sorries mang!

Sean
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:02 AM
Could use some help....on Tuesday morning around 9:30 or 10:00.

Damn Jeff, I would have taken today off had I seen this last night :(

I'd have offered to help today too if I'd read it last night! Sorries mang!
FYI :up:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks for keeping up on this. I have been on the road driving the truck back from Texass the past two days. Got in late yesterday afternoon. Unloading isn't going to happen until 9AM tomorrow (Tuesday 6/23) at the earliest. I'll PM you guys tonight no later than 22:00 with details.

This is my brother in-law's stuff. He used to be the president of the MRA back in the late '80's through the late '90's. He is moving back here to Colorado after serving a life sentence in Texass for the last six years.

BTW -- it only took three and one half hours to load the truck with 8 guys. Unloading always is faster.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 06:49 PM
You know I'd be there.....except I'm 640 miles away. Sorry man.:(

Stuart Little
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:31 PM
Got your PM Jeff, I was only available today, just started my new job last week, so 8-5, then class 5:30-8. Sorry bro

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:50 PM
You know I'd be there.....except I'm 640 miles away. Sorry man.:(

No problem. Great on the job front tho.

Got your PM Jeff, I was only available today, just started my new job last week, so 8-5, then class 5:30-8. Sorry bro

Stewie ---- School takes precedence. No worries.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:09 PM
OK --- This will happen tomorrow (06/23/2009) at 2:00 PM

The locker is out past 63rd on Arapahoe past BMS --- but that is all I know at this point. I'll PM you ASAP as soon as Mark wakes from the dead tomorrow.

Let it be known ---- your participation in this endeavor will NOT go uncompensated.

You are dealing with OLD GUARD (a notch above FOG) here.

dirkterrell
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM
OK --- This will happen tomorrow (06/23/2009) at 2:00 PM

The locker is out past 63rd on Arapahoe past BMS --- but that is all I know at this point. I'll PM you ASAP as soon as Mark wakes from the dead tomorrow.

If you think you'll still need help around 3:30 when I roll through there after work, let me know and I'll be glad to stop by and help.

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:26 AM
If you think you'll still need help around 3:30 when I roll through there after work, let me know and I'll be glad to stop by and help.

Dirk

Thank you. mark is still in the sack as he drove all the way through yesterday. I'll let all know the final details soon as i hear from him. My guess things won't happen untill 2 or 3 today. :up:

Sean
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
You should tell Mark that I drove up here from SA in one day, slept for a couple of hours, and was moved into my place by 9:30am. What's his problem? Geesh!!!

j/k Sent you a pm, just give me a call and I'm in at 5. :up:

dirkterrell
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:48 AM
Thank you. mark is still in the sack as he drove all the way through yesterday. I'll let all know the final details soon as i hear from him. My guess things won't happen untill 2 or 3 today. :up:

Ok, I'll look for a PM before I leave.

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:25 AM
PM sent to all who responded. :up:

kalibra
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:32 AM
I wasn't gonna respond with a "maybe I'll be " or " I wish I could but......" insert lame excuse here.....I was just gonna show up without saying anything.Jim at TFOG will put new tires and brake lines on by bike at 1pm after which I will come over to past 63rd and Arapahoe...if you have address please pm it.Danke

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
God. I cannot believe how many my tirade affected. :roll:

All are gun-shy to post up in my threads. :twisted:

i guess that is a good thing :D

PM Sent :up:

64BonnieLass
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:59 AM
You don't scare me sunshine boy. You are much taller then me, but I'll still hug the ever-livin-heck outta ya to get that attitude back on track. I'm good for it. :)

See you tomorrow for said hugs?

dirkterrell
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:16 AM
God. I cannot believe how many my tirade affected. :roll:

All are gun-shy to post up in my threads. :twisted:

Sounds like business as usual to me. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
To all that offered to help -- THANK YOU!!

+++ MORE FOLKS THAN WE ANTICIPATED SHOWED UP!! I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO CALL OFF THE TROOPS!! WE WILL BE UNLOADED IN THIRTY (30) MINUTES!! +++

You don't scare me sunshine boy. You are much taller then me, but I'll still hug the ever-livin-heck outta ya to get that attitude back on track. I'm good for it. :)

See you tomorrow for said hugs?

Promise?

Sounds like business as usual to me. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

My work here is done.

(not!)

Sean
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:09 PM
Fine, I didn't want to help you anyways!

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM
Fine, I didn't want to help you anyways!

I know :D