PDA

View Full Version : crashed....help needed

DK74
Sun Jun 21st, 2009, 07:54 PM
crashed riding with a noob...... I was leading her in staggered formation. Signaled and took a right turn, but she kept going straight and ran into my right side...:cry: My bike was fortunately ok to ride. Mostly cosmetic damage, but my friend's bike has a broken radiator and cant ride it back.

Is there anyone with a pickup truck and a ramp kind enough to help me pick up her bike from superior and take it to westminster??

Thanks.

Tim 3039137755

Airborne Helly
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:48 AM
That sucks bro, sounds like no one was hurt bad so that's fortunate. I wish I could help but I don't think her bike would fit in my Honda accord. Good luck though!

Ceez
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:59 AM
If anyone has a trailer, I can pull it with my Yukon.

BeoBe
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:20 AM
any luck?

This is why you learn to get out of stagger formation and basically get single file before you turn. little bit harder with a noob but at least nobody was hurt.. I think she did learn something though.

willb003
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:33 AM
Yeah we got it back, everything is good now.

DK74
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:02 AM
Huge thanks to Will. Yeah, at least nobody got hurt bad. both of our knees are little banged up but we'll be fine. My leg was pinned between two bikes while we were sliding so I couldn't get away from the bikes. Glad its not broken...lol. I think it was a learning experience for her. Hell of a way to start the first day of summer.

asp_125
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:45 AM
Hopefully she is too traumatized. Get her back on the horse. Noobs sometimes target fixate on the leader and guess what... you go where you look.

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:33 AM
Yeah we got it back, everything is good now.

Good work. :yay: That rocks you could help him out!!

Troy.N
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:35 AM
Huge thanks to Will. Yeah, at least nobody got hurt bad. both of our knees are little banged up but we'll be fine. My leg was pinned between two bikes while we were sliding so I couldn't get away from the bikes. Glad its not broken...lol. I think it was a learning experience for her. Hell of a way to start the first day of summer.

So would you take her for another NOOB ride with you?

DK74
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
So would you take her for another NOOB ride with you?

As long as I'm sweeping :lol: jk. I am willing to take her. I'm sure she learned a lot and I know she's feeling really bad about what happened. Besides, the only way for her to get better at riding is to get back on a bike. I will be pretty pissed if she does it again though....